"Tentacle lives matter"Butter Cookies

[Live] KIRSCHEPOSTING

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Oh hey, ShortFatOtaku in chat.
Kill him immediately. Don't let him get anything going.

Right after this Zeus mandated break of course.
He was gloating about her stream going down before stream completely cut out.
Fuck that retard.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Oh no, now even more people know about this place.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Spergatory

Early Adopter

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Her ignorance on SFO is going to bite her in the ass.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Dev is currently attention whoring in Kirsche's discord.

Spergatory

Early Adopter
She's digging her heels in on being ignorant.
You can't beat a woman with facts and logic when she's in full woman mode.
You know it's bad when I'm rooting for Nym being a killjoy.
One of my issues with Kirsche is she can be ignorant to advice in general. Sometimes she just doesn't feel like learning about things beneficial to being a streamer and just ignores the things people, Nym included, say she should try doing.

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
One of my issues with Kirsche is she can be ignorant to advice in general. Sometimes she just doesn't feel like learning about things beneficial to being a streamer and just ignores the things people, Nym included, say she should try doing.
Yesterday's tab episode put it front and center for those who haven't noticed.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
Her takes on FFXIV are also uh...
50% completely accurate
50% "Why am I watching this woman, holy fuck"

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Gonna respond to this here both to be more on topic and because there's probably a better chance she'll see it here than in the busy main thread (and doing it in her channel chat might look weird like I'm trying to make myself the center of attention or something):

This is the gist forgive the portrait mode my screen record hates landscape twitch
Edit: or not hang on
View attachment 32587

What the fuck am I doing? I'm trying to make interesting kahntent with an interesting person - and get some more eyeballs and followers on my channel, yes. It's not anything more than that. I don't intend to insult her or try to change her mind on anything. It'd be a genuine interview.

Also, in case it's not clear, I didn't mention TVA before she did. I don't think I've acknowledged TVA's existence on Twitter at all before today.

Edit: Is Kirsche gonna be my first anti? That'd be awesome. What an honor.

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Gonna respond to this here both to be more on topic and because there's probably a better chance she'll see it here than in the busy main thread (and doing it in her channel chat might look weird like I'm trying to make myself the center of attention or something):

What the fuck am I doing? I'm trying to make interesting kahntent with an interesting person - and get some more eyeballs and followers on my channel, yes. It's not anything more than that. I don't intend to insult her or try to change her mind on anything. It'd be a genuine interview.

Also, in case it's not clear, I didn't mention TVA before she did. I don't think I've acknowledged TVA's existence on Twitter at all before today.
It actually worked for you? It was giving me unending buffering black screen here and cat box
Huh whatever unlisted YouTube works anyway

The part I didn't get in the clip was just her making fun of you touching the poop

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter
>queued up for FFXIV dungeon while Kirsche is ending stream after talking about the FFXIV community
>dungeon starts
>tank and healer ERPing and slapping each other's asses
>named after SAO characters
>"uwu I'm not good at playing tank"
>LEVEL 87 DUNGEON BTW

OUT OF MY FUCKING WALLS

edit:
Sweet Christ in Heaven, Dev is still attentionwhoring in the Kirsche discord.

EDIT EDIT:
KIRSCHE IS GOING AT HIM

edit edit edit:
Dev's fucking head janny/assistant, DragonFatDeposits, is a friend of SpookiVT. Spooki is also in Dev's discord server apparently.
edit of the edit: DFD is banned, Dev admitted to knowing and talking to SpookiVT.

edit edit edit edit:
Waifu chat is being sent to the shadow realm because Kirsche broke her own rules and ownzoned Dev in the kiddy channel so Nym had to step in.

Last edited:

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

Edit: Is Kirsche gonna be my first anti? That'd be awesome. What an honor.
Just do whatever. Clearly, she has looked up her daughter's name so she probably knows about TVA and the Farms.

Punished Anime Discusser

Early Adopter

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Top Bottom