"A bunch of morbidly obese, dying retards hysterically screaming 'PEDOPHILE PEDOPHILE PEDOPHILE CHILD RAPIST PEDOPHILE' at each other while mutually masturbating to the same loli GFE"The Proctor

Liveposting - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Negzana

She did it.png

With that, Lui beat Dragon Quest VI and got the secret ending. I don't know the Japanese but it seems she is being told that the Monsters Spinoff series starts as a prequel to VI, perhaps she'll play that next given there are available versions on Switch (GBC) and Smartphone (Remake SP). Might be a nice breather between VI which was already pretty long (She started back in November) and the absolute behemoth that is VII.

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
New Hexa 2.0 teaser:

brave-73lpi7sc-XL.png

Also, Hexa keeps getting naked on stream. What a :WHORE!!!:
mpc-hc64-CBc77-WPu-IV.png

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Listening to Hexa describe her lung problems, holy shit... :depressedtako:

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Its always fucking weird to see Scarle get a major watcher boost from these PC raids

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Rin started her twitch channel because she wanted a third channel

I fucking love this woman

Also Hakka is somehow mode here and is raiding her with 13 viewers??????
Your oshi.
Strong and independent sex worker.

Militante

The woman formerly known as Gundo Mirei is streaming. She's speaking Japanese as per usual so I cannot understand a word of what she's saying, but I mention this because of the assets she has on display right now.

Said assets may or may not constitute a bonk if posted here.

Stunned But Dumb

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
The woman formerly known as Gundo Mirei is streaming. She's speaking Japanese as per usual so I cannot understand a word of what she's saying, but I mention this because of the assets she has on display right now.

shes probably cosplaying anis from nikke unless im wrong and this is her usual get up so :fubukiyabai!:

actual teacher btw

shes currently going through gacha merch it seems like

DelusionTree

Lean on me
Early Adopter

Practicality as soon as I opened the stream several minutes ago it looked like she accidentally flashed her nipple

Tired Taxpayer

Someone on chat mention something about her boobs/that they can see them so she just puts them on the center of the screen (dont want a bonk so wont post it) and start tapping them like a drum. I guess she has Hachama's youtube protection passive skill? Even if I don't understand whatever she is saying I like her voice, very menhera/crazy/hyper.

Awoogers

The same woman who pulls on fgo using her nipple btw

Negzana

Tired Taxpayer

Very happy about how many more people are watching her streams these days.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
It's hard to get fired from Phase -Lumi

EDIT: Lumi currently going through a brief lesson about the instability of African countries and why things have changed so much throughout the last few decades.

Last edited:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Panko singing Evanescence and DAOKO
:kroheart:

Last edited:

Negzana

Awoogers

Bronze

Hina's karaoke was generally sovl. She also kept interrupting her own singing. It might be the songs she chose, she's nervous or off practice. Her voice is a pleasure to listen, so i don't mind. She also forgot PTR's lyrics and essentially butchered the song at the end, even admitted it :ironmousekek:

I do think there are glimpses of a good singer though, she just needs to work on it and increase her stamina. She said she only took few lessons as a child and rest was on her own, so its to be expected. Her cover was nice so looking forward to her future singing sessions

Awoogers

Before ending on twitch Rin decided and who to raid and just decided on wheeled rat since no one she knew was on

And called her"just good enough":whatastory:

And before ending they decided that they are watching Shakespeare and Hathaway later

Top Bottom