"I hope you guys you know, uh, celebrate together happily...and...maybe explode together"IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Landphobic

Just don't like it
Quick summary of Mio's return stream:
  • Started off incredibly nervous after not speaking for so long
  • Was happy to see all the support and love. Youtube chat was lagging from how much everyone was commenting.
  • Cried and apologized about missing out on the Gamers Fes and MUSIC LIVE events. Really wanted to push herself and participate but it would have been far too risky to her future as a whole. After thinking about it for a while, she decided to rest and take care of herself. For her fans, for herself and for Hololive.
  • What she got was acute pancreatitis. In her own words, her pancreas basically exploded on the day she cancelled her streams.
  • She had a fever and felt huge stomach pain after eating, then vomited multiple times throughout 2 days. Decided to call a taxi to the hospital. She has a friend that regularly house-sits her cats so she called them to come with her.
  • After telling the doctor her symptoms, they did a CT scan and confirmed it was pancreatitis.
  • Her stomach and overall internal organs were a mess afterwards.
  • Couldn't eat, drink or bathe for the first 3 days after being hospitalized. Could only stay in bed
  • 4 liters of IV fluid a day
  • Had to pee into a urethral catheter tube for a while to make sure her kidneys were working fine
  • Blood, oxygen levels, temperature, various forms of testing every morning
  • Felt bad about having to call the nurse for basically everything
  • Hololive members talked to her and asked how she was doing, but only her parents were allowed to visit. Management was also allowed to come to verify how she was doing. Mio felt bad that she looked terrible and didn't bathe so she didn't want her fellow Holos to see her like that.
  • She had an electric bed like usual for a hospital. Since she was stuck there all day, she had fun playing with its controls, like moving herself up and down a ton. She apparently threw up once from messing with it too much but didn't tell her nurse
  • Hospital food was basically a gacha game in terms of what she ate. Enjoyed the grapefruit jelly the most.
  • She absolutely hates injections but had to get a bunch for her treatment. Even ranked which ones hurt the most for some reason.
  • Lastly had an internal cyst that formed during treatment. But after that got better, she was basically cured.
  • Wanted to talk more but ended it within the hour as she had a cover premiering. She's happy to be back and will be doing her best going forward.

Apparently Mio lost a lot of weight at the hospital, take that what you will.
I mean, according to the NHS...
acute_pancreatitis_causes.JPG
It's either :calidrinking: or :architect:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Wait so Bettel and the cooler Bettel just beat Chained Together in one stream while multiple holo girls have failed to beat it across multiple streams already?
They played on baby mode where you can reset to your highest point at any time.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
It's either :calidrinking: or :architect:
Or autoimmune. There's also a super gay condition called NASH by which your liver decides to become completely granulous as if you were some wino boozoid, without having taken a single sip of alcohol.

jebby

Ok 👍
Kiki is going to go live with an announcement in like 21mins-ish.

What the announcement is….no clue. Could be good, could be bad.

She’s not graduating, unfortunately
It’s just a Minecraft server

Jackie Forests

Rin Tezuka’s Husband

it’s just a minecraft server opening. Whatever.
I’ll keep watching anyway, just in case.

Landphobic

Just don't like it

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

jebby

Ok 👍

VSoyBoy

He hath spoken! :kaijesssus:
Brother spoke just to clock someone else.

Has anything with the sort of prolonged popularity of Kuzuha's NijiGTA streams happened before for VTubers? I know that events and tournaments often see a spike but for 10 days in a row with pretty long streams I'd have expected it to dip significantly for some of them. This chart looks pretty ridiculous as a result:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Muyu may not be the brightest...

but she's damn cute!

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Has anything with the sort of prolonged popularity of Kuzuha's NijiGTA streams happened before for VTubers? I know that events and tournaments often see a spike but for 10 days in a row with pretty long streams I'd have expected it to dip significantly for some of them. This chart looks pretty ridiculous as a result:

Long spike is pretty normal if RP is actally good. It should start falling after another week or so.

Salado

VSoyBoy

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Wait so Bettel and the cooler Bettel just beat Chained Together in one stream while multiple holo girls have failed to beat it across multiple streams already?
I think it is pretty unfair to compare a pair of twins against others that are just friends for these kinds of games. Twins are freaky and have super powers. Also, those kind of games are harder with more people.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
and doing god knows what with his $2000 in FishBucks.
>inb4 he spends it all giving everyone on the forum troll custom tags
:BijouBijou:

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
@God's Strongest Dragoon Congratulations! Might I suggest using your newfound wealth to buy something sensible, like an Airi mousepad for extra wrist support?

Wan Seventy Three (Bad Co.)

Anti-Simp

She's not going to jail...
Screenshot 2024-06-30 at 21-14-23 sad emoji meme at DuckDuckGo.png

Top Bottom