"Rather than unnecessarily extending the number of new VTuber debuts, our plan is to engage in solid productions at a pace which doesn't dilute the brand value of hololive productions, and to generate new debuts that contribute to the enhancement of the brand value"Kaneko Yosuke, CFO hololive

MikeNeko Fiasco Thread - 2022 strikes back as MafuMafu and Rushia were married and divorced since her termination - Ongoing Defamation Suit

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Stunned But Dumb

God, at this rate Idol is going to have a rogue's gallery

Negzana

Negzana

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Good news is once all the bad eggs leave it will be members like Rin and Lisa, right?
Hopefully they'll both land on their feet when Idol collapses.

Negzana

Rushia was like a blue star, she shined too much and exploded into a black hole

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

Ok but imagine the wild cosplay shag where she promptly disembowels you after the deed like a praying mantis
Your best case scenario is she poops the bed like Amber Heard. Realistically, you're getting your throat slit while you sleep.

:guraimwatchingyou: to anyone that will stay say "would!".

Negzana

Your best case scenario is she poops the bed like Amber Heard. Realistically, you're getting your throat slit while you sleep.

:guraimwatchingyou: to anyone that will stay say "would!".
Still probably not as bad as a night with Dizzy

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
I mean we all gotta die sometime

Sporg

tgmslc

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Put down my bet for "Opening a Fansly/Onlyfans"
If only. It's a 3D live this Sunday. Maybe she can move to a 3D model then she can bypass having her mom make more live2d stuff...

tgmslc

Does her art-momma even want to work with her anymore? The sense I got seeing everything about her Ripoff Rushia design release was that Mike more or less guilted her into making it for her and that she really didn't want to make it.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Does her art-momma even want to work with her anymore? The sense I got seeing everything about her Ripoff Rushia design release was that Mike more or less guilted her into making it for her and that she really didn't want to make it.
That's why if she goes home 3D she can still have the design but update it. :optimistic:

After the Mafu thing her mom had to put out a statement so I doubt she will work with her for quite a while.

hylic

Yasayuki is a veteran of veterans and one of the more famous character artists out there. He would continue to work with anyone as long as they can pay on time.

Last edited:

Negzana

I have to admit, her deep voice is great. If she did that more and stopped the Uwuvulnerableflower shtick I'd like her more.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Yasayuki is a veteran of veterans and one of the more famous character artists out there. He would continue to work with anyone as long as they can pay on time.
Didn't they say they refused earlier attempts when Mikeneko asked them? Maybe the Japanese translation wasn't conveying the actual message but that's what I understand

Here is the post

tgmslc

Didn't they say they refused earlier attempts when Mikeneko asked them? Maybe the Japanese translation wasn't conveying the actual message but that's what I understand

Here is the post

>Said no twice but Mike kept bugging him.
>Get random death threats for job tried to say no to.

Sounds like they just need to block Mikeneko everywhere & move one

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Here is the post

It says it right there blud
He still was working on some projects with her before everyting went south
The Art of her Label Debut,Her new costume, Her 3D they where all being worked on before that and just had to be finished

Top Bottom