"I remember I had to make a speech about Babylon, and I kept pronouncing it 'baby-lonia, baby-lonia' in front of the whole class, and nobody stopped me until after I'd finished"IRyS

Phase Connect Official Merchandise

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
I'm shamelessly plugging these
GM08-Qb-Wa8-AAc-De-N.jpg

Available for pre order till June 5th! After missing the mousepad I went for the deskmat, stand and keychain.

GN-P7lyaw-AAy-Vq-B.jpg

And Rie merch is too cute to pass up :shiinastare:

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Is it still scratched after you took off the protection(i forgot the word for it)? I believed same for Hina's standee and when i took it off it was clean. it's really thin so hard to notice too.
I tried scratching at the thing for a bit when I first got it because I figured there would be some protective film over it, but could not find the film, so I gave up and figured it was some cheap junk. Sure enough, went back after you mentioned it and finally found the edge of it to get off. So yeah, it looks nice and I'm just retarded. Thanks for the heads-up.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
All you fuckers got cool shit and I got literally nothing but keychains and standees. Also 2 things of coffee in one box when everyone else seems to have gotten 1 on twitter so I'm pretty sure I got jipped an extra item.

Edit: also unlike some of them rubber ones I've been seeing my keychains are all acrylic

Last edited:

Stunned But Dumb

All you fuckers got cool shit and I got literally nothing but keychains and standees. Also 2 things of coffee in one box when everyone else seems to have gotten 1 on twitter so I'm pretty sure I got jipped an extra item.
Damn, you got one of the Hag packed boxes for sure

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Damn, you got one of the Hag packed boxes for sure
I got fucked by RNG extra hard than cause it wasn't one of the ones they signed. I checked like a dozen times, including literally just now.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Bronze

Invaders anniversary merch
invadersanni_800x.png

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Invaders anniversary merch
invadersanni_800x.png
Am I gonna pull a retard move and order this before last years anniversary merch even ships

Yessir, yes I will

Tuwuturu

Team Slightly Menhera
Early Adopter
Am I gonna pull a retard move and order this before last years anniversary merch even ships

Yessir, yes I will
I don't blame you, because LEGGGGSSSSSSSSSSS rhymes with
SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGSSSSSSSSSSS

Top Bottom