"No I don't think you'd be a furry for fucking a centaur. Satyrs are hot, why not!"S.S. Isa

Banter/Off-topic Thread & Community Stoning Platform

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist
I trust you're not trying to get an asian non drinker killed via alcohol. Because I don't know which drinks are strong and which are not.
:pomuLove:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Do any of you drink much? Just curious since this is the second time I've drank in two weeks and maybe fifth all year. What's your favorite?
I'm pretty simple. I usually drink Dos Equis or Guinness for beer. If I want something sweet a Margarita made from some frozen fruit and Tito's Vodka instead of Tequila.

If I just want to get shitfaced Maple Moonshine from a guy who's distillery is a half step above a shed in his backyard.

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
I trust you're not trying to get an asian non drinker killed via alcohol. Because I don't know which drinks are strong and which are not.
images(10).jpg
:calidrinking::calidrinking::calidrinking:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I trust you're not trying to get an asian non drinker killed via alcohol.
1649476046815.png

Because I don't know which drinks are strong and which are not.
if you are asian all drinks are strong.

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
I'd say you should taste some beer and/or wine, find something you like and stick to it for most of the time. Definitely don't go for strong drinks like whisky/vodka if you have no previous experience and little tolerance, you will get Rekieta'd.
Do any of you drink much? Just curious since this is the second time I've drank in two weeks and maybe fifth all year. What's your favorite?
I drink mostly when I go out with friends, once or twice per month, and most often I don't even get drunk, because I have a pretty high tolerance. That being said, I love irish stouts like Guiness, Murphy's or O'Hara's and WILL drink ungodly amounts of them when in mood.

God's Strongest Dragoon

I've only drank 3 times in my life, twice at weddings because my older cousins like to peer pressure me. I don't really know what sort of drinks would taste good but I'm open to suggestions from any Asylum goers.
Anything with rum works. If you're messing around with liqueur, you might want to stick to highball cocktails like a "rum & coke" or a "dark & stormy".

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
I don't drink regularly because the good thing is expensive and besides poor, I'm finantially responsible, even after inheriting 100 years of alcoholism.
When I get a good year and money is available, I get myself soju or an old bourbon/irish whiskey. Expensive vodka is very nice for some cocktails like cosmopolitan or screwdriver, but my favorite until now is gingerberry that I had at an upper class bar, amazing stuff.
If you want to start you can get some white woman drinks like Bacardi, Jägermeister or if you're poor, Campari. Do recipes with them, alcohol is more about the texture and aftertaste, its astringent, or can be something else depending on the cocktail.
And it's totally fine to not enjoy it, but I'd say if you don't enjoy it now, try again in 5 years, our palate change with age, I was surprised myself when I started moving out of sweets because I love them.

Oh yea, beer sucks, keep drinking your pilsen piss you mongrels, while I enjoy my malzebier full of volume and flavor.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Imagine if the Ark of the Covenant was suddenly discovered by Palestinians digging yet another tunnel. They could just open that shit in the middle of Tel-Aviv and melt everyone in the vicinity.
I was thinking of America unearthing something from their mythos to slap it into an a-10 warthog but suddenly remembered there's really no mythos in America except for maybe bunyan

httn

Hag enthusiast
I was thinking of America unearthing something from their mythos to slap it into an a-10 warthog but suddenly remembered there's really no mythos in America except for maybe bunyan
The Americans lost their holy land this week.

IMissTheOldInternet

I MUST NOT GLOW I MUST NOT GLOW I MUST NOT GLOW
I don't drink as often these days, but a Czech or Polish beer with my food is nice, they use enough of and the right kind of hops to my tastes.
I like the nicer more expensive vodkas as they are, no mixing needed, but shit like Absolut needs to be mixed.
My go-to cocktails would be:
Gold Rush (Bourbon, lemon juice, honey)
Bramble (Gin, lemon juice, sugar syrup, blackberry liqueur)
White Russian (Vodka, coffee liqueur, cream)
Cape Codder (Vodka and cranberry juice)

It's a pain to prefer Russian vodkas since the stores don't carry them here due to Moscow being up to the same shit they've been up to for over 600 years.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

God's Strongest Dragoon

Did you forget about Ghost Trains and UFOs? Not to mention there's an entire catalogue of cryptids like Moth Man.

Awoogers

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
yeah i just remembered

theres a fuckton of cryptids in america
Those aren't cryptids, they're government's false flags and cover ops.

Sky Shouter

YEAH! TONIGHT!
Did you forget about Ghost Trains and UFOs? Not to mention there's an entire catalogue of cryptids like Moth Man.
Nucor (America's largest steelmaker) is building a greenfield steel mill just south of Point Pleasant, the home of Mothman.

At some point, a hapless excavator operator will pull up a stone, opening a cave where a whole tribe of Mothmen have been living, upon which hundreds, if not thousands of Mothmen will spill out, mangling any poor worker caught they get their claws on while the survivors run to their trucks to retrieve their rifles (this is West Virginia, after all). As they make their way north, the West Virginia National Guard will be called forth, as Mothmen divebomb their APCs and Humvees, blasted out of the sky by shotguns and machine gun fire while they engage with suicide drones, exploding out of the sky. This moment will become known as "Emergence Day", and people will forever be paranoid that Mothmen may actually be living in the limestone deep beneath their homes.

I call dibs on this movie idea.

Awoogers

next month: someone unearths gae bolg because they are fucking around in the forests in potatoland

thats gonna piss someone off

Milk Mage

is healthy boy sauce for you
I've only drank 3 times in my life, twice at weddings because my older cousins like to peer pressure me. I don't really know what sort of drinks would taste good but I'm open to suggestions from any Asylum goers.
1000006042.jpg

A Source Filmmaker

SFM animator and Anti-Simp
I once made Reddit cry with this edit of Blobby N friends comic I made
BlobbynFriendsComiceditgimp.jpg

edit: Some of my favorite comments
Screenshot 2024-07-05 at 21-00-11 I see it so often from people on the far right that I just h...png
Screenshot 2024-07-05 at 21-00-17 I see it so often from people on the far right that I just h...png

Screenshot 2024-07-05 at 23-02-26 I see it so often from people on the far right that I just h...png

Screenshot 2024-07-05 at 20-52-58 I see it so often from people on the far right that I just h...png

Screenshot 2024-07-05 at 23-09-32 I see it so often from people on the far right that I just h...png

Screenshot 2024-07-05 at 23-04-12 I see it so often from people on the far right that I just h...png

Attachments

• Screenshot 2024-07-05 at 21-00-17 I see it so often from people on the far right that I just h...png
    Screenshot 2024-07-05 at 21-00-17 I see it so often from people on the far right that I just h...png
    27.7 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot 2024-07-05 at 23-04-12 I see it so often from people on the far right that I just h...png
    Screenshot 2024-07-05 at 23-04-12 I see it so often from people on the far right that I just h...png
    7.8 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Top Bottom