"Autists Together Strong"Trexie Saurus

VSEA - How to destroy your company in 3 months

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Preambule of what thread is going to be

Captura de pantalla 2024-06-20 180417.png

Today this guys came to our attention thanks to our friends in Under the tea podcast where they showed us this tweet where a google doc was released, reading callouts is a long pastime in the cord because how hilarious they trend to be but this one is on the bizarre side

So for what we can compile for now VSEA and in words of their admin was created because they believed they could do better than the flaming disaster that was Akioair aka the company we covered that demanded people to not lewd one of their talents because she was a minor, the company opened shop in March of this year and it was so raging incompetent that they destroyed everything in 3 months

All started when one of their ex talents made a callout tweet on twitter where she expose the CEO of the company for being a amateur clown with a big mouth, the document is just rampant naivety, incompetence and the guy being extremely weird with his talents

Tweet Archive Document Archive

For the highlights of the document if you are to zoomer to read

1) Lying about being a corpo, VSEA is not registered in Singapore, you cant call yourself a actual company and trying to enforce contracts without this, he did this for a reason it will come later, btw to this day HE HAS NOT REGISTERED THE COMPANY AND WAS NEVER GOING TO DO IT

2) Hiring not 1, not 2 but 5 MINORS to his company, he told me in Twitter that he did not knew it was bad.... a second after he bragged to me about knowing about Akioair

3) trying to get the dox of his talents for "legal purposes" again this clown never registered the company , he also does this later by trying to send equipment to a talent, the talent insist to be send the equipment to a po box or for him to send the money for her to buy it herself, the 2 times he refused insisting it had to be the address of her house

4) When he lost almost all his talents he posted the remaining 2 would be going on a hiatus for undisclosed reasons, in reality he was waiting until they were of age to deploy them and look less bad

5) Tried to copy Sakana with his invaders that failed miserably, he later admit he recruited them to use them as free labor

6)Treating artist like absolute dogshit, he tried to haggle a artist for 15 bucks

7) Being absolute unhelpful to his talents with one having to go the nijisanji way of paying for her shit because he is dead broke

8) The real reason he refused to register the company

1718926075299.png

9) Scamming his talents by referrals in REVOLUT, i still dont know how that works

10) His talent even admit he doesnt know NOTHING at all about Vtubing and they all to explain him basic concepts

Obviously the guy got totally sidelined with this, he was tweeting normally until yesterday and did not understand anything of what's happening, after a while he speedrun a document that doesn't help his case in any way or form

Archive

The document again is pure and undiluted cope

1. He keep insisting he did not knew about hiring minors was a bad idea in the vtuber sphere
  2. Believing that bitching to the artist was not that bad
  3. 1718926487783.png
  4. Admitting that he fucked up badly while managing Dani Drywall the girl that had to pay for her debut, he literally believe she was ok paying WHILE BEING ON THE ASSUMPTION SHE WAS A CORPO
  5. Admitting all he did was bohoo bad and is sowwwwwwy
BTW he blocked access to the document, lol lmao even and is just pretending nothing is happening on twitter making jokes with VT about the death of his "company"

Thread will be updated if there is more developments

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter
Basically: goddamn SEAYamanbas strike again

Lesbian Solid Snake

Pettan Hag Supremacy
Autism aside this guy is a grade a retard. I get that he's only a kid but in what universe does an 18 year old on SOCIAL DISABILITY decide its a good idea to make a vtuber ""company"" and not even go through with doing step 1 and REGISTER IT. What ever the fuck you guys in SEA are smoking I don't want any of it.

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Autism aside this guy is a grade a retard. I get that he's only a kid but in what universe does an 18 year old on SOCIAL DISABILITY decide its a good idea to make a vtuber ""company"" and not even go through with doing step 1 and REGISTER IT. What ever the fuck you guys in SEA are smoking I don't want any of it.
When he talked to me he was being a bizarre little shit but the thing that annoyed me a lot was him evading or just pretending that did not read the question about him harassing one of the minors for their address

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Update: the entire thing has been dismantled

1719271909942.png

Rest in pepperonis groomers

Top Bottom