"El come culow! hahaha! Yo come culow! Too ers puta! lol 'luh leche de mee madre... NO! no! nonono, no bien! neygativow bien! how'd you say 'no'? Luh leche de su madrey! Luh leche del culow! prostata!"Lia Rinkou

AkioAIR: Hiring a minor was only the tip of the mismanagement iceberg. How to destroy an agency in under 1 month.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
View attachment 48422
Oh no, the 15-year-old might not be "attractive" enough. There goes the last bit of plausible deniability - at the bare minimum, the company were complicit in putting her in front of bad actors who'd be watching her for the wrong reasons. It has the same disturbing slimy vibe as the little girls' beauty pageants.
doesnt mean physically attractive, just that no one likes SEA so no one would watch her.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
doesnt mean physically attractive, just that no one likes SEA so no one would watch her.
Millie Parfait is live right now, currently has 2.4K viewers, and I'm pretty sure she's a Flip. I call bullshit.

DelusionTree

Lean on me
Early Adopter
Jason lied about MEW's earnings in order to mislead Azu about how much she could expect to make with Akio (sounds sketchy at best, potentially fraudulent if he misled talents about potential earnings to get them to sign contracts?)
Sounds like basic contract fraud.
If the girls have records of these misrepresentations, any lolsuit from Jason is DOA.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Millie Parfait is live right now, currently has 2.4K viewers, and I'm pretty sure she's a Flip. I call bullshit.
im not watching that ugly pinay

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Lola is a different kind of breed she's always been unapologetically a flip

Ever since then and still now and I love her for it

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Jason really did force one of his employees to audition for PixelLink so he could get 'tea'

I thought it was Idol, and notMEW doesn't correct me, though she may be going out of her way to avoid mentioning the corpo by name.

Does anyone have a source where Idol (or PixelLink) confirmed this though?

Yeah, that was a weird take. Maybe he was projecting a Taiwanese cultural thing on to her, but in the broader English vtubing sphere nobody cares. I feel bad that her boss basically dissed her for her ethnicity though.

MornLurker

Asylum's lurker
Early Adopter
Christ how come every new discovery made about Jason is somehow worse than the previous one

archive

some things that stood out to me:
Fen never liked Jason
MEW ended up being talent manager pre-debut and thus ended up as Jason's 'favorite' (yikes)
Nophi was hired because staff were already fans of hers (yikes again)
Jason pressured MEW into a Japan trip with him and his mom
Jason lied about MEW's earnings in order to mislead Azu about how much she could expect to make with Akio (sounds sketchy at best, potentially fraudulent if he misled talents about potential earnings to get them to sign contracts?)
Jason really did force one of his employees to audition for PixelLink so he could get 'tea'

Mew being a favorite somehow explains why she was also visibly active in promoting the S2 audition (things like holding QnA stream and such), willing to bet it was only done because Jason told her to which added even more yikes fuel.

Seriously I hope all the girls manage to get all the help they can and get a good end after all this dumpster fire, I could only imagine how bad their mental being is right now
lol-ing at the part where he said he'll deal with the consequences of hiring Nophi later and here we are now though.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
This reminded me of DN's tweet on how some small agencies are getting consultations from him

How desperate must you be to ask this guy for help

:whatastory:

If this fag can be a chuuba consultant then so can I lol. Reading /vt/ and making videos about drama doesn't make you an expert in the industry, reminder that this is the man who fellated Niji's dick for as long as possible before it became obvious the company didn't give a shit and said that graduating gundo mirei over a fucking joke was a good business decision. I would only trust a consultant for this shit if they had actually been around and worked in several vtuber dedicated orgs, in online content production or in talent management, not someone with a degree in dramafagology.
But I can guess that whoever is asking for his advice is a complete outsider to the industry and doesn't know any better, so I guess I am all for him giving advice to these normie retards who just wanna come on the bandwagon and make a quick buck.

Kalion

:)
Sounds like VenVen here thinks Mew's statement is evidence in Akio's favor for the court:

Archive

Jason being obsessed with "corpo tea" is particularly funny to me. Imagine being in a company meeting and he's spewing rrats he read on /vt/ while everyone else is trying to find out if they're getting paid this month or not.

Last edited:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Sounds like VenVen here thinks Mew's statement is evidence in Akio's favor for the court:

Archive

Google Translate: "...a new start-up company will inevitably have insufficient experience and make many mistakes...."

"Sorry your boss tried to groom you all, guys, we all make mistakes when trying to start a new business."

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter
"Sorry your boss tried to groom you all, guys, we all make mistakes when trying to start a new business."
"Sorry we forgot to pay you and threatened to sue you over every slightly inconvenient thing, we just a small indie company :pippasadl:"

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Google Translate: "...a new start-up company will inevitably have insufficient experience and make many mistakes...."

pleas andastand, small indie company

niggaphil

Archive

Jason being obsessed with "corpo tea" is particularly funny to me. Imagine being in a company meeting and he's spewing rrats he read on /vt/ while everyone else is trying to find out if they're getting paid this month or not.

After reading his tweet, I still don't understand why they are so confidence in suing all of the talents who broke the contract and left the company. Besides that, they don't have that many cash to invest on good lawyers to sue the talents based on their company financial record.

Even Nijisanji did not sue Zaion in the end, as Sayu leaked a bunch of critical information to show Niji is possibly a black corpo.

I hope they won't see our shitpost in the forum, and decide to sue @The Proctor because of spreading shit on them. It would be our first LOLsuit :smugselen:

ogey_rrat

ogey
From /vt/:

1696245672494423.png

edit: have just come across what I think is Roa Fen's PL account, she's retweeted the other girls and posted this

Last edited:

niggaphil

For fuck sake, Venven could be the LOLCOW representative of AkioAir, as he did not addressed the shit at all, and keep defending Jason's action. He said Jason hope Talent could "leave in peace", so that the talents won't get any lawsuits that affect the talent's life

I swear, either this dude has autism, or he can't read English or having any basic logic sense at all.

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
After reading his tweet, I still don't understand why they are so confidence in suing all of the talents who broke the contract and left the company. Besides that, they don't have that many cash to invest on good lawyers to sue the talents based on their company financial record.

Even Nijisanji did not sue Zaion in the end, as Sayu leaked a bunch of critical information to show Niji is possibly a black corpo.

I hope they won't see our shitpost in the forum, and decide to sue @The Proctor because of spreading shit on them. It would be our first LOLsuit :smugselen:
Well... i just typed " akioair drama " on google. There youtube, reddit and then us :shiinastare:

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
They're stooping to begging Kuri to shill for them. I got a concise response that starts with n and ends with an r.

Naur? It's naur, right? Naur? Naur.

Noir?
Never?
Newer?
Nectar?
Number?
Nearer?
Nicker?
Nipper?
Nagger?
Niggler?

Am I getting warmer?

I think we're getting somewhere here, there's got to be somethi-

Oh! Wait! It's ni-

Even the underage talent they got left the company? Yikes

That's when it truly went to peak comedy for me, they went through all the fucking trouble they did and dragged themselves on shattered stumps to the debuts of 2/6 members at the end of the month two weeks late for their initially proposed debuts and the only two they had left, including the Golden Literal Child, walked immediately.

Truly, the finest of comedic timing. The only thing that would have made it better is if Nophi's debut was just an extended call-out that ended with her announcing her immediate departure. The next day I think after debut she was on her PL with a tl;dr of her own explaining things.

I'm very thankful I never made the post proclaiming my stance that I'd send her $100k for legal fees if she backflipped out of the company and threw out her contract because fuck, it sounded like a funny shitpost but I wouldn't want to be held accountable to actually pay it. I would have stipulated though that the departure would need to come with actionable proof of Jason's attempts to groom her specifically which far as I know isn't part of any of it (yet), which is a legal clause I could use so far to back out of any financial commitment that shows more forward thinking and legal competence than Jason Kuo. :smugpipi:

View attachment 48422
Oh no, the 15-year-old might not be "attractive" enough. There goes the last bit of plausible deniability - at the bare minimum, the company were complicit in putting her in front of bad actors who'd be watching her for the wrong reasons. It has the same disturbing slimy vibe as the little girls' beauty pageants.

Legend tells AkioAir S2 generation was originally going to be called AkiUties but only one underaged girl applied after seeing the "18+" stipulation in the rules, so they had to come up with something else.

But I can guess that whoever is asking for his advice is a complete outsider to the industry and doesn't know any better, so I guess I am all for him giving advice to these normie retards who just wanna come on the bandwagon and make a quick buck.

Bold presumption they'd make any money following the advice of someone whose stress response is "Fold and cry".

Like they can enforce shit. They're talking big about suing because they want to use it as a scare tactic.

Limkin

Jason is a chink. A taiwanese one as well. Holo fans might have unhealthy obsession with sucking taiwanese dick just to stick it up to mainland, but in reality they are just as bad in every single aspect as regular chinks. The overall pattern of "contracts don't mean anything, always twisting words to suit your narrative, people under you are always expected to take the hit for you, everything must be sacrificed for the sake of company" are all there. They are a nation wholly incapable of taking responsibility for their actions, it's just a small portion of it fled to an island and still lives there.
I am pretty sure he genuinely thinks he can sue them, because he doesn't realize any fault in his behavior and thinks that he did nothing that could void a contract. He also specifically opened a company in a place with reputation for fucking over employees, so actually suing them in the case of revolt was probably always an intention

Pyhf

For fuck sake, Venven could be the LOLCOW representative of AkioAir, as he did not addressed the shit at all, and keep defending Jason's action. He said Jason hope Talent could "leave in peace", so that the talents won't get any lawsuits that affect the talent's life

I swear, either this dude has autism, or he can't read English or having any basic logic sense at all.

This jason guy is such a manipulative jackass

In the medical lawsuits, negligence IS a very common thing, but it relates to a different type of negligence.

Negligence in medical cases refer to Medical Malpractice
Basically:
- Patient was injured/ his injury was worsened
- Physician either
>>>>>>did something that was not considered standard procedure (for the treatment performed) or
>>>>>> FAILED/OMMITTED to do something considered standard procedure
- the act or ommission of the act was the proximate cause for said injury sustained/worsened

Medical Negligence is a different type of beast from a breach of contract. Although admittedly, the patient has a contract with the hospital for treatment, the courts are gonna have to look at totally different types of evidence in order to hold a ruling.

Also, the Hospital has a Juridical personality distinct and separate from the staffs' private natural personality.
This contract they have with Akio has nothing to do with Medical shit that the hospital wouldn't and shouldn't give a damn, unless whatever Medical License Authority they have over there at Athy's would declare her unfit to practice the profession (Good luck with this one, Jason)

In short, Jason just proves to be someone who would say anything and use legal jargon as a scare tactic, in the guise of "being more well versed" about the subject, in the hopes that the other party wouldn't know any better and just be confused enough to believe his bullshit.

I Just hope that my only 2-view, Kion, makes it out fine and I can follow her to whatever identity she uses next. (Still hoping she would still be a chuuba...)

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
This jason guy is such a manipulative jackass

In the medical lawsuits, negligence IS a very common thing, but it relates to a different type of negligence.

Negligence in medical cases refer to Medical Malpractice
Basically:
- Patient was injured/ his injury was worsened
- Physician either
>>>>>>did something that was not considered standard procedure (for the treatment performed) or
>>>>>> FAILED/OMMITTED to do something considered standard procedure
- the act or ommission of the act was the proximate cause for said injury sustained/worsened

Medical Negligence is a different type of beast from a breach of contract. Although admittedly, the patient has a contract with the hospital for treatment, the courts are gonna have to look at totally different types of evidence in order to hold a ruling.

Also, the Hospital has a Juridical personality distinct and separate from the staffs' private natural personality.
This contract they have with Akio has nothing to do with Medical shit that the hospital wouldn't and shouldn't give a damn, unless whatever Medical License Authority they have over there at Athy's would declare her unfit to practice the profession (Good luck with this one, Jason)

In short, Jason just proves to be someone who would say anything and use legal jargon as a scare tactic, in the guise of "being more well versed" about the subject, in the hopes that the other party wouldn't know any better and just be confused enough to believe his bullshit.

I Just hope that my only 2-view, Kion, makes it out fine and I can follow her to whatever identity she uses next. (Still hoping she would still be a chuuba...)

I'd think it'd be very funny if they pulled a whatever-the-fuck-their-name-is of those girls that debuted recently after BTFOing their previous contract and walking. The one with the piss carbonator whatwith the fat cat tats.

I am very sleep deprived right now.

Top Bottom