"VTubing is the same kind of escape for mentally unwell women as Argentina was for the Nazis"Kuri Rinji

AkioAIR: Hiring a minor was only the tip of the mismanagement iceberg. How to destroy an agency in under 1 month.

Pyhf

I'd think it'd be very funny if they pulled a whatever-the-fuck-their-name-is of those girls that debuted recently after BTFOing their previous contract and walking. The one with the piss carbonator whatwith the fat cat tats.

I am very sleep deprived right now.
You may be sleep deprived but I'm the one with the aching head now.
Go to bed..

Listen to this while you're at it

Negzana

Jason is a chink. A taiwanese one as well. Holo fans might have unhealthy obsession with sucking taiwanese dick just to stick it up to mainland, but in reality they are just as bad in every single aspect as regular chinks. The overall pattern of "contracts don't mean anything, always twisting words to suit your narrative, people under you are always expected to take the hit for you, everything must be sacrificed for the sake of company" are all there. They are a nation wholly incapable of taking responsibility for their actions, it's just a small portion of it fled to an island and still lives there.
I am pretty sure he genuinely thinks he can sue them, because he doesn't realize any fault in his behavior and thinks that he did nothing that could void a contract. He also specifically opened a company in a place with reputation for fucking over employees, so actually suing them in the case of revolt was probably always an intention
pretty ironic because it was founded by a man who realized he made a shitton of mistakes which costed him a civil war and spent the next quarter century of his dictatorship making sure it doesn't happen again.

His son ending the martial law was a mistake.

JustAnotherVTuberFanAccount

Does anyone have a source where Idol (or PixelLink) confirmed this though?
The company is unconfirmed but False got a DM that he read on stream where a company approached him about AA manager joining their auditions. Most people have thought it was PixelLink but my bet is on Idol. A few other statements point to Jason having a grudge against Idol (Vivi or whatever being advertised as British, probably to compete with Rin, and some screenshots that False did show had Jason mentioning how they would do better than Idol). Also the story is that Yuufi signed the NDA and saw materials for gen 2. PixelLink is currently holding auditions for gen2 right now I think so it cannot be them.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Vivi or whatever being advertised as British, probably to compete with Rin, and some screenshots that False did show had Jason mentioning how they would do better than Idol
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's actually funny I didn't take this femboy to be a fucking circus rather than a shitshow

And I don't have anything against the talent but being advertised to compete with rin just shows how much were they desperate for attention though that's probably just my undeniable bias talking

And it would hinder the creative mind on the talents part since she's gonna be locked on imitating Rin than actually growing her content to be unique to hers and hers only

As for Jason God that's actually fucking funny

Last edited:

Limkin

Rin is living rentfree in chink's heads and I don't know why. AuroraLiveVR CEO even tried to drag her into a mud with "If you disagree with my shady practices you should watch her shorts where she explains how what I am doing is totally legit" heavily paraphrasing as he tried to force her into a conversation completely unprompted and for unrelated reasons

GOD'S STRONGEST BUILDERBEAR

"Shut up, Dazzle. I will clip your balls" -SB
Early Adopter

Awoogers

Rin is living rentfree in chink's heads and I don't know why. AuroraLiveVR CEO even tried to drag her into a mud with "If you disagree with my shady practices you should watch her shorts where she explains how what I am doing is totally legit" heavily paraphrasing as he tried to force her into a conversation completely unprompted and for unrelated reasons
I think it's because shes one of the notable people who actually benefited from the shorts meta even though there's the argument that most of it didn't translate to her CCV(which I absolutely don't give a shit about) and is generally in a happy place right now

That and they probably just hate hardworking people given how her work ethics as of late borders that of a workaholic(script writing and brainstorming for new schemes) it's bordering workaholic status just like her mother's

JustAnotherVTuberFanAccount

being advertised to compete with rin just shows how much were they desperate for attention
Jason clearly craves attention more than menhera vtubers and babies

But for real, even Vixi's design looks like it was based on Rin. The shoulder cape thing, thigh-highs and shorts, gloves, the cravat or whatever in place of the ribbon Rin has. They really wanted to make Rin but more sexy.

Rin's been going viral on shorts and also on twitter since Nov 2022 I think. I guess Jason is just seething that it isn't one his talents bringing in cash and viewers like that, so he decided to try to copy the 'british aesthetic' and grab a talent with a British accent. Like that was probably the whole goal when they asked Buni to join them.

Awoogers

Jason clearly craves attention more than menhera vtubers and babies

But for real, even Vixi's design looks like it was based on Rin. The shoulder cape thing, thigh-highs and shorts, gloves, the cravat or whatever in place of the ribbon Rin has. They really wanted to make Rin but more sexy.

Rin's been going viral on shorts and also on twitter since Nov 2022 I think. I guess Jason is just seething that it isn't one his talents bringing in cash and viewers like that, so he decided to try to copy the 'british aesthetic' and grab a talent with a British accent. Like that was probably the whole goal when they asked Buni to join them.
I just don't know why the fucker singled out rin specifically like there's been a couple Brittubers that have seen success other than rin but the femboy singled out someone who'd rather play with her plushies on stream than the other ones who are arguably more successful

That's the thing that really irks me off

MagicHammer

I just don't know why the fucker singled out rin specifically like there's been a couple Brittubers that have seen success other than rin but the femboy singled out someone who'd rather play with her plushies on stream than the other ones who are arguably more successful

That's the thing that really irks me off
You should probably calm down, there's zero evidence Jason has ever said anything regarding Rin, the only even remote link is that he saw her and probably decided having his own Brit would be cool and exotic.

Not even sure why people are conflating Idol here at all, the posts I read on /vt/ implied the leaks happened at the start of the year with Pixil Gen1, though after hours of browsing the archive I've found nothing in regards to AA at all on this matter, may have to backread old /aa/ threads for it.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!
Not even sure why people are conflating Idol here at all,

It's because of this bit in MEW's statement:

I felt extremely disappointed by many things told by the S2 talents on what was happening prior to their debut because Jason had promised me everything would be different. During the audition phase, Jason was confident that we were going to "tower over idol" and he went on about how he's "learned his lesson" from the process in S1.

So he seems to have had some particular fixation on Idol if true.

By the way, I don't have time to do it now, but later today I'm going to OCR MEW's statement and archive the text here. I've done that for a couple of the other text-image statements but not all of them. Having them in plain text makes them easier to search (like to get the above quote, there was nowhere where I could just go Ctrl/Command-F and search "Idol") and also avoids issues archive sites might have with archiving the full-size images. Let me know what other text-image statements need this treatment. Maybe I'll make a new post where I put them all together.

Awoogers

You should probably calm down, there's zero evidence Jason has ever said anything regarding Rin, the only even remote link is that he saw her and probably decided having his own Brit would be cool and exotic.

Not even sure why people are conflating Idol here at all, the posts I read on /vt/ implied the leaks happened at the start of the year with Pixil Gen1, though after hours of browsing the archive I've found nothing in regards to AA at all on this matter, may have to backread old /aa/ threads for it.
Yeah thanks I really should

It just really doesn't sit right with me somehow that this little shit has the gall to try and copy Rin and has probably shittalked her or anyone in idol because of his obsession in them and probably jealousy

Zyklon Mag

Yeah thanks I really should

It just really doesn't sit right with me somehow that this little shit has the gall to try and copy Rin and has probably shittalked her or anyone in idol because of his obsession in them and probably jealousy
Jason probably had a 12 hour long fapping spree when he saw Rin. Post-nut clarity hit him like a truck when he realized he would never be able to talk to Rin let alone date/groom her. :smugpipi:

ogey_rrat

ogey
Looks like Mew's been responding to VenVen's rants.

Archive of the whole thread.

Archive.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
"Employee, as your boss I order you not to get a boyfriend for at least a year. Also come on and sign in to play overwatch with me, no buts"
"Wdym you're leaving me? I'm gonna sue your ass if you do, come back. I am heartbroken, I miss you, I've given you so much"

:medsmoremeds:

DelusionTree

Lean on me
Early Adopter
"Employee, as your boss I order you not to get a boyfriend for at least a year. Also come on and sign in to play overwatch with me, no buts"
"Wdym you're leaving me? I'm gonna sue your ass if you do, come back. I am heartbroken, I miss you, I've given you so much"

:medsmoremeds:
You forgot the part where he used "did you just assume my gender" to butt in on girltalk.
Wow, who could have expected that to come off weird and creepy. Meme vtuber CEO with all of the worst stereotypes.:whatastory:

Last edited:

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

Awoogers

Jason probably had a 12 hour long fapping spree when he saw Rin. Post-nut clarity hit him like a truck when he realized he would never be able to talk to Rin let alone date/groom her. :smugpipi:
I can't say that I don't understand the statement for the life of me but it coming from him just makes my desire to publicly castrate him and skin him alive even more prevalent

Last edited:

ogey_rrat

ogey
Just been made aware that Mew actually did a stream with Jason just over a year ago:

Hits different knowing what we do now.

Top Bottom