"Stay away from my rice you knaves!"Noir Vesper

BBC Archive

Sithis BBC enjoyer

Ok Sithis you retarded black cock loving femboy I'll spoon feed you here for a second since you are literally the worse doxfag to ever exist.
Rye made that tweet after nuking the Rye Discord, disabling her private account and cutting a bunch of people out of her life.
Maybe next time actually fucking do your basic god damn reps before just being a BBC loving queer.

And stop larping as a vtuber enjoyer, its cringe. Just fucking openly hate shit like an adult.

Big PiPi Energy

New Year, New Autism!
Early Adopter
@Sithis You did it bro! You got your first official anti. Congrats!

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
1680095617874730.jpg
story.png
Nah they're not my first, I had a couple during last year's tranny meltdown too, but these somehow get even less sex than vermintide.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I hope all the alarms I set on my phone for Patreon alerts wake me up this time...I've slept through the last ~2 or 3 streams because she tends to announce it at ~6 am and stream ~8 am (my time)
Man, that shit is the most annoying thing, because sometimes those notifications don't go off on phone so you gotta just check manually. I've missed many things on patreon because of that, and it hurts me to my core because I hate replying to things late.
Ok Sithis you retarded black cock loving femboy I'll spoon feed you here for a second since you are literally the worse doxfag to ever exist.
Rye made that tweet after nuking the Rye Discord, disabling her private account and cutting a bunch of people out of her life.
Maybe next time actually fucking do your basic god damn reps before just being a BBC loving queer.

And stop larping as a vtuber enjoyer, its cringe. Just fucking openly hate shit like an adult.
What_in_the.jpg

Sithis BBC enjoyer

@Sithis You did it bro! You got your first official anti. Congrats!
nah just find him annoying finding random reasons talking about black cock constantly
if hes gonna pretend to be a LE EBIC doxfag than maybe he should learn how to do more than just google

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Sithis speedran the 'becoming enemy #1 of a /vt/ general' arc in record time. Amazing.

yukoschizo

Are You that mad You can't groom her in Arma 3?

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
nah just find him annoying finding random reasons talking about black cock constantly
if hes gonna pretend to be a LE EBIC doxfag than maybe he should learn how to do more than just google
You sound exactly like that yukoschizo fag, do all of you /jidf/ negros feel so self-righteous about your mental illness?
Also that username makes it sound like you enjoy Sithi's big dick and not the other way around.

Edit: Omg my friend came back! Hello friend!

Sithis

Dread Father
Early Adopter
Screenshot_20230227-113006-736.png
And to think, it all started because some dollar tree Elliot Roger pedophile jacked out a whole half a spurt on a loli anime girl using his real name

:whatastory:

chihirogumi

oh damn, its just yukoschizo having another breakdown and making a second account for his other personality. I was hoping we'd have two different schizos flinging shit for our amusement.

Sithis BBC enjoyer

Are You that mad You can't groom her in Arma 3?
literally dont care
just laughing at your guys pathetic excuse of acting like you actually found anything, what did you do just google "how 2 dox vtuber reddit" and make your way over here?
The fact neither of you knew about the discord when dozens of others did and just never said anything is both funny and sad.
Go DM eachother about black cock if you love to talk about it so much.

superduper

Gods Strongest Chiramigo
Nolan's Widow
Early Adopter
Rie's Publicist

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Proctor this is what you get to look forward to as this place begins to take off. Aren't you excited?

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
At this point even I miss her and wish I'd have watched more. Are you keeping up with her on her roommate?
Idon't have anything to add that the others haven't covered, she's all in on Arknights now. Lonely as it is, I can respect her choice to kick back, retweet fanart, and collect them gachabucks (which she will inevitably pump right back into gacha anyways).

Go DM eachother about black cock if you love to talk about it so much.
My brother in Christ you're literally named BBC enjoyer how can you accuse others of being obsessed with black cocks

Sithis BBC enjoyer

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Autist fight.jpg
Someone make it situation appropiate, I can't edit without it taking 5 hours.

yukoschizo

Sithis BBC enjoyer

Idon't have anything to add that the others haven't covered, she's all in on Arknights now. Lonely as it is, I can respect her choice to kick back, retweet fanart, and collect them gachabucks (which she will inevitably pump right back into gacha anyways).

My brother in Christ you're literally named BBC enjoyer how can you accuse others of being obsessed with black cocks
because I love BBC SO much dude
yum yum yum black cocks
my name is Sithis I just love yummy black cocks and posting about them all day.

How's my kayfabe?

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
And her next stream should be coming up within the week probably. Her 'X month' stream usually happens about 2-4 days into the next month, so the March stream should be just a couple days away. I hope all the alarms I set on my phone for Patreon alerts wake me up this time...I've slept through the last ~2 or 3 streams because she tends to announce it at ~6 am and stream ~8 am (my time)
Yeah, the last one she gave the wrong time (midnight is not 12PM, IRyS), so I missed it live. Still annoyed over that. Also, I might just install the Patreon app. Apparently, it takes a while for a patreon alert email to even send and I don't want to rely on that.

Love drive-by retards. Definitely the biggest thing I miss from the Homelands. @Sithis doing god's work to attract the idiots.

Top Bottom