"I'm gonna collect all the genders like infinity stones"Rin Penrose

Riifu Evergreen / exoe / Dude That's Lewd - EIEN Project Separation and VAllure Updates

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Been busy with work and trying to keep up with /vag/ + their posts on twitter(x) as well as marshmallow questions. From what I've seen so far Shibi and Immy are one of the most active ones in responding to direct questions. Specifically today Immy went on a rampage answering a lot of them publicly. Haven't had time to check the others.

These girls are really interactive with their fan base pre-debut. if I'm not careful I'll get pulled deeper into the rabbit hole. Doubt this amount of interaction will continue afterwards but it's interesting to see such back and forth interactions.

I got a few questions of mine answered too and gotta say the rush of getting a response is crazy, I might already be too far gone 🆘
they are not going to fuck you dude
:guraeating:

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
:guraeating:
We got a proper autist archiving and doing the grunt work, don't need to be hostile by pointing out the obvious.

For @kfp.tako , getting due attention in an explicit way such as these answers is one common trap to snatch an audience as it clashes with the reality you grew with that women aren't as horny or crude irl. I hope in experiencing all that you're going through you can get some introspection and learn how women work.

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
Been busy with work and trying to keep up with /vag/ + their posts on twitter(x) as well as marshmallow questions. From what I've seen so far Shibi and Immy are one of the most active ones in responding to direct questions. Specifically today Immy went on a rampage answering a lot of them publicly. Haven't had time to check the others.

These girls are really interactive with their fan base pre-debut. if I'm not careful I'll get pulled deeper into the rabbit hole. Doubt this amount of interaction will continue afterwards but it's interesting to see such back and forth interactions.

I got a few questions of mine answered too and gotta say the rush of getting a response is crazy, I might already be too far gone 🆘
1716699852729.gif
It's great to have a thread updater to the forum, even if it is for the coomer tubers. Just a reminder, never go full retard. Be a @La+ de Central Norte don't be a kestraline and for the love of God, never be a Nolan Crush. If you can promise that then we be cool with you.
:gurasemperfi::gurasemperfi::gurasemperfi:

Also, drink lots of fluids. Cooming can dehydrate you very fast.

kfp.tako

Don't worry, I'm very aware of that and it's also not what I'm looking for with these things. I just find it entertaining is all. Same as with other content on the internet, just here to enjoy it while I can.

getting due attention in an explicit way such as these answers is one common trap to snatch an audience as it clashes with the reality you grew with that women aren't as horny or crude irl. I hope in experiencing all that you're going through you can get some introspection and learn how women work.
Funny enough I think it's because I can see it as a way for them to trap viewers that I'm purposely getting into the trap. It'll make the success or failure or this corp more impactful if I'm one of the ones in the front row. As for being crude IRL I mean the internet lets people explore different things in a somewhat safe(er) space.

View attachment 70589
It's great to have a thread updater to the forum, even if it is for the coomer tubers. Just a reminder, never go full retard. Be a @La+ de Central Norte don't be a kestraline and for the love of God, never be a Nolan Crush. If you can promise that then we be cool with you.
:gurasemperfi::gurasemperfi::gurasemperfi:

Also, drink lots of fluids. Cooming can dehydrate you very fast.
Thanks, also for some reason I was expecting the James Franco version of "first time". I'll have to checkout those two you mentioned, not familiar with their situation.

That's an interesting emote name:
TIL: Semper fi short for Semper fidelis -> "always faithful/loyal" seems to have a military background according to google
also TIL how to use multi quote 🎉

Few years ago I was more naive back with Sana's graduation and actually believed some bits of it. But things didn't seem to add up and them saying there was a health issue just rubbed me the wrong way. I wasn't a viewer of hers but people were actually worried about her. It opened my eyes to what kind of lies and coverups go on behind the scenes in the Vtuber scene. That kinda brought a different way of thinking about the situation for me.
Despite all the stuff that goes on in their lives these entertainers are able to (mostly) hide it and keep up the facade of "everything is great". There's some that do it better than others, some don't even try to hide it and vent about it to chat. Others crack under pressure and reveal bits and pieces of the behind the scenes stuff. I find it entertaining and kinda admirable. Seeing the internal struggles bubble up and how they deal with them has been interesting to see.

I could go on about how it's part of the reason why I gravitated to Kiara. The voice was a bit grating at first but it grew on me after a while since her talking points/tangents are actually entertaining, reminds me of someone I used to know and after knowing some of her past I became a long time follower. Briefly also got into Calli during the "End of a Life" phase but wasn't my cup of tea. Anyways I've ranted enough and deleted/rewrote enough of this reply to call it quits now.

And because no one asked, I used to follow Ina too since despite how lazy/laid back she seems on stream apparently she's a workaholic but focuses more on her other job

Sorry about all the text I'm really giving my keyboarding skills some practice. Trust me I don't normally type this much. I think I'm using this as an outlet since I don't want to spam my friend group's discord with things they don't follow

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
Don't worry, I'm very aware of that and it's also not what I'm looking for with these things. I just find it entertaining is all. Same as with other content on the internet, just here to enjoy it while I can.

Funny enough I think it's because I can see it as a way for them to trap viewers that I'm purposely getting into the trap. It'll make the success or failure or this corp more impactful if I'm one of the ones in the front row. As for being crude IRL I mean the internet lets people explore different things in a somewhat safe(er) space.

Thanks, also for some reason I was expecting the James Franco version of "first time". I'll have to checkout those two you mentioned, not familiar with their situation.

That's an interesting emote name:
TIL: Semper fi short for Semper fidelis -> "always faithful/loyal" seems to have a military background according to google
also TIL how to use multi quote 🎉

Few years ago I was more naive back with Sana's graduation and actually believed some bits of it. But things didn't seem to add up and them saying there was a health issue just rubbed me the wrong way. I wasn't a viewer of hers but people were actually worried about her. It opened my eyes to what kind of lies and coverups go on behind the scenes in the Vtuber scene. That kinda brought a different way of thinking about the situation for me.
Despite all the stuff that goes on in their lives these entertainers are able to (mostly) hide it and keep up the facade of "everything is great". There's some that do it better than others, some don't even try to hide it and vent about it to chat. Others crack under pressure and reveal bits and pieces of the behind the scenes stuff. I find it entertaining and kinda admirable. Seeing the internal struggles bubble up and how they deal with them has been interesting to see.

I could go on about how it's part of the reason why I gravitated to Kiara. The voice was a bit grating at first but it grew on me after a while since her talking points/tangents are actually entertaining, reminds me of someone I used to know and after knowing some of her past I became a long time follower. Briefly also got into Calli during the "End of a Life" phase but wasn't my cup of tea. Anyways I've ranted enough and deleted/rewrote enough of this reply to call it quits now.

And because no one asked, I used to follow Ina too since despite how lazy/laid back she seems on stream apparently she's a workaholic but focuses more on her other job

Sorry about all the text I'm really giving my keyboarding skills some practice. Trust me I don't normally type this much. I think I'm using this as an outlet since I don't want to spam my friend group's discord with things they don't follow
:ohnosighs:

Fucking hell, WHAT DID I JUST SAY!?!? You're already going full Nolan. You're already a discord sperg my God.
:rinitsretarded:

This forum is going to have a COOMER NOLAN. May Allah have mercy on our soul...:olliehalal:

Fuck this, fuck you and please go fuck yourself.
:hypermigo:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

kfp.tako

In other news found this prechat archive on /vag/ (uploaded to catbox, should stay up longer). There's a lot of stuff there so I only skimmed a few pages:

kfp.tako

DTW promoting Allure
Makes sense she'd use her main channel to promote them

she also has something planned leading up to their debut

kfp.tako

They all have their own individual teaser trailers

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
Immy and Azura were perfectly cast. Seems the girls are still getting culled by Youtube. Lost around 500 subs again.

Hanter9901

Frankly not surprised since iirc yt checks activity on other social media and they went very far with coombait.

kfp.tako

debut playlist

Last edited:

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
I missed the first 3 due to waking up late. I will need to go back. I also missed their meme song covers (they fucked up and basically put them all to premier at the same time instead of layering them in their own playlist of sorts).

Honestly super impressed with the quality of everything. These girls will do well unless they start fighting for whales.

Hanter9901

I just fucking hope they won't get nuked by yt, they went hard towards lewd side, especially Mercy and Shibi, and it's very possible that at some point not that far Immy will get copyright claim from holder of AT rights, afaik they are very trigger happy.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I just fucking hope they won't get nuked by yt, they went hard towards lewd side, especially Mercy and Shibi, and it's very possible that at some point not that far Immy will get copyright claim from holder of AT rights, afaik they are very trigger happy.
:BijouBijou: a jp vtuber debuted with a hitachi on her pussy and the debut lasted quite a while before it got taken down, granted she didn't show anything but she was moaning the whole time.

Hanter9901

Hm, I hope they will get through :D Just nowadays platforms tend to be oversensitive and Mercy sounded very rapey and Shibi directly said that her persona is a brothel mama.

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull
The debuts were really fun, I like their energy and I enjoy that they all seem to like each other. That's how magic is made.

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter
:BijouBijou: a jp vtuber debuted with a hitachi on her pussy and the debut lasted quite a while before it got taken down, granted she didn't show anything but she was moaning the whole time.
Who was that? Asking for a friend.

They have gotten culled but its possible that its just bots but they lost about 2k subs each in total. Im sure they will keep their streams fairly seiso on Youtube and they will keep the more explicit content for Memberships or Patreon.

Hanter9901

I hope, I just think that if it crushes and burns before Exoe gets at least some kind of return on investment we won't see her anytime soon, and I need that Scottish accent in my life.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Top Bottom