"i want to have 4 PCs so that i can play games with my feet"Kaela Kovalskia

Culinary Catastrophes

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Does mixology belong in this thread?

View attachment 71526
It looks terrible, but Daiya's still getting sloshed off it. She says it would be good if it wasn't chunky, but I wouldn't drink that.
She promises that she's actually good at this and just chose chaos today. :amextodoubt:

E: Mixing all the drinks resulted in this abomination:
View attachment 71529View attachment 71530
Yeah, not a good idea to drink all that in one go, she's wasted

Idk who this is, but she's based for that peko mat.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
who in the fuck puts a piece of white fucking bread into the goddamn oven and a broiler at that

man im not even angry im just utterly baffled

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
who in the fuck puts a piece of white fucking bread into the goddamn oven and a broiler at that

People who's diet consists of 75% ubereats.

Awoogers

People who's diet consists of 75% ubereats.
will 100 percent fuck up a boiled egg somehow as well

like damn theres a fuckton of videos on the internet actually be a woman and make an actual edible sandwich goddamn

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
will 100 percent fuck up a boiled egg somehow as well

like damn theres a fuckton of videos on the internet actually be a woman and make an actual edible sandwich goddamn
I actually, UNIRONICALLY, watch cooking videos.
I guess it takes a 6' spic shitter to be best housewife.

Awoogers

I actually, UNIRONICALLY, watch cooking videos.
I guess it takes a 6' spic shitter to be best housewife.
i watch cooking stuff hell even generally food when i just want to chill and not think about shit for a few hours

Zizara

No faith in Humanity
Dizzy's Wife

That pan sure looks like one you'd use to put things in the broiler part of an oven. This woman was trying to make toast by broiling bread. Now theoretically that should work, but YOU CAN GET A TOASTER FOR $10 AT WALMART. PROBABLY FOR $2 OR LESS AT ANY GIVEN THRIFT SHOP.

I do toast, grilled cheese, etc in the oven because you've got much more control to get it exactly how you like, but you gotta watch it man. You can't just fire it in there and leave like you would with a toaster which is what I assume has happened here.

Awoogers

I do toast, grilled cheese, etc in the oven because you've got much more control to get it exactly how you like, but you gotta watch it man. You can't just fire it in there and leave like you would with a toaster which is what I assume has happened here.
bitch probably thought that the oven was just a big ass microwave

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Get a toaster oven, it's like a more controlled stove oven.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Get a toaster oven, it's like a more controlled stove oven.
Honestly, with modern cooking appliances women have 0 excuses when it comes to making something that's not only edible but also looks good. but again :polkawomanmoment: all around.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
Honestly, with modern cooking appliances women have 0 excuses when it comes to making something that's not only edible but also looks good. but again :polkawomanmoment: all around.
Honestly, some of these instances make more sad about them than anything. What occurs in someone's life to decide being a virtual whore on the internet is their best option (clearly not having someone to teach them to watch things under the broiler like a hawk)

Bug Eater

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

When you smell the bread burning, that's when you know it's time to flip it.

Here's the meat loaf and sides form my last cooking stream on Sunday.

meat-loaf.jpeg

The meat loaf didn't "loaf" properly so it's more like just ground meat and the recipe I used for the sauce ended up being too sweet, but without the sauce the meat was fine, and the sides were pretty much perfect.

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
She's not ready for hagdom:

A
E: No wonder, she did the icing by hand:
shes so fucked up.jpg

Last edited:

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
She's not ready for hagdom:

A

I was going to say "Well at least it looks... uhm.. spelled properly." and then I noticed. I mean I'll assume that's a haha funny on purpose spelling but it still ruined the attempt to be nice I wanted to make.

PassiveUnaggressive

Early Adopter
I was going to say "Well at least it looks... uhm.. spelled properly." and then I noticed. I mean I'll assume that's a haha funny on purpose spelling but it still ruined the attempt to be nice I wanted to make.
Bri-thday, still looks gross. Well, she tried

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
Top Bottom