"I'm just gonna avoid the asshole part; Is this the right way to eat it?"Kson

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

JellyKusa

Early Adopter

Idk what hes talking about
But
But
That actually explains a lot about him
Probably even everything, he's a troon-fucker (confirmed, if it wasn't obvious before)

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
I made another crap-ass video documenting the struggles of the refugees in the Pippaposting thread.

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Has an "announcement" too where its timed to be in 35 minutes, probably new merch or a new song or something
Didn't she say she was releasing merch this month a while back? Since she didn't double dip when it was her birthday and anniversary in the same month.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Didn't she say she was releasing merch this month a while back? Since she didn't double dip when it was her birthday and anniversary in the same month.
Yes, it is merch.

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

But
But
Probably even everything, he's a troon-fucker (confirmed, if it wasn't obvious before)

>Troon Fucker
Now all of his Anti-Holo Posting makes sense
Why do troon chasers hate holo so much if they had Omega as their employee for a while :BijouBijou:?

frz

>Troon Fucker
Now all of his Anti-Holo Posting makes sense
Why do troon chasers hate holo so much if they had Omega as their employee for a while :BijouBijou:?
"OmegaAlpha, the LGBT member behind the global success of Hololive, was unjustly fired due to gender discrimination."
There's no winning when troons are involved. :gurasemperfi:

Nenélove

Demonic Root Vegetable
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

But
But

He probably took it up the ass didn't he? I don't get how you're okay with being with one of those guys unless you're fucked in the head too or gay and perverted.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

But
But

I didn't really want to comment on this, but let me go ahead and comment on this.

Every fucking time.

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
But
But
I'd ignore them anyways just because they "write" for dexerto

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
He probably took it up the ass didn't he?
If the partner was a non-binary on T, that means he was dating a woman who trooned out.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

But
But

This just makes the silvervale tattoo 300% more hilarious

Nenélove

Demonic Root Vegetable
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
If the partner was a non-binary on T, that means he was dating a woman who trooned out.
So he's living the dream then? Banging a menhera woman like so many people here want to?

The Rratarded Alt

Tomorrow's Lethal Company collab is with Flare, IRyS, Anya, and Luna NANORAAAAA.

First time IRyS and Luna collab!

Also:

:nenedance::nenedance:
Hell yeah!

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Tomorrow's Lethal Company collab is with Flare, IRyS, Anya, and Luna NANORAAAAA.
Im a bit of a clipfag when it comes to JPs because EOP but is this the first time a HoloJP plays Lethal Company?

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
@Awoogers care to explain or elaborate on this flip culture? Cause you are from there :smugselen:
You see you don't want to cross with women especially flip ones they are fucking scary I would know that on a daily basis
And on household terms almost always it's the mothers that is at the helm since she controls all things inside the four corridors of the house and even more prevalent here since in most cases men are fucking dumbasses they need an actual tardwrangler or else they will sleep on a sidewalk on a payday if not kept in line
So yeah you don't cross women especially mothers in this shithole and those who wear their fit like everywheres the runway they will fuck you up

Azehara

!!Foot Dox Confirmed!!
Early Adopter

But
But

Pretty sure he mentioned being gay at some point. So is he dating a trans man? Anyways, I wonder who this "Vtuber" he is talking about. "Dude brushing it off like he said..." so i guess its a guy. Thought it was going to be about Kirsche for a moment there.

I'd ignore them anyways just because they "write" for dexerto
Writing for Dexerto isnt a problem. The dumb shit he writes is the problem. Hell probably my most popular clips of Kirsche is about him.

Clip Tax: Megu rants

Nenélove

Demonic Root Vegetable
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

The Rratarded Alt

Im a bit of a clipfag when it comes to JPs because EOP but is this the first time a HoloJP plays Lethal Company?
Iofi just played it with Ririka and I think Stars have played it?

Nijikeks btfo.
I was gonna make that joke but just pity them too much by now.

ly_mumei_kikaku_banneren03_240109_1704797631_1200x.png

Mumei's Winter merch is nice. I like the lucky cat style figure

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Ao and Ririka played it. Also Aruran if you include the Stars.

Top Bottom