"Remember chat: people get mad if you say futa. You need to say 'ladyboy from Thailand'"Amanogawa Shiina

Pipprojects 2024

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
I passed out. Give me 4.

DTrp

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
It is done.
Pure PDF:
Fixed Visualization:
But
I had this cover idea while eating today, do you think it's worth finalizing? Gonna take a while (an extra day, probably, as I'm tired and going to bed).
240629-012716.png

I need to work on the shadows, add lens blur for the focus, bring the lighting tone to yellow as sunlight, fix the dish cloth (you can see the purple on the left) and texturize the text for the cloth as embroidery.

E: I'm a fucking retard and forgot to edit some names, one minute.
E2: Fixed the links.
E3: Fixed the links again because of a typo in the credits and lack of texture on the page...

Last edited:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
It is done.
Pure PDF:
Fixed Visualization:
But
I had this cover idea while eating today, do you think it's worth finalizing? Gonna take a while (an extra day, probably, as I'm tired and going to bed).
240629-012716.png

I need to work on the shadows, add lens blur for the focus, bring the lighting tone to yellow as sunlight, fix the dish cloth (you can see the purple on the left) and texturize the text for the cloth as embroidery.

It's up to you, and you have the time. Given what happened last stream, I don't think she would go over this on her sat stream if she streams at all. There's the Jim overlap, too, so it's best for most if this happens next week.
Also, I found a grammar error with the Miso recipe. Change it to this Bake tell the salmon is done cooking, which will be about 20-30 minutes.
It's late here as well, so I will make sure to go over it again in the morning.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
It is done.
Pure PDF:
Fixed Visualization:
But
240629-012716.png

E3: Fixed the links again because of a typo in the credits and lack of texture on the page...
I like this cover a lot better, yeah. Paladin's right about waiting a bit, so that should give a bit of time to perfect it before sending the PDF to the yabbit.

DTrp

They say "perfection is the enemy of progress" but I really like the cover you're cooking up. If you have the time and energy in you to do it without getting too :autismawareness: or gassed out I say go for it.

In the meantime, our pal Paladin and I (plus anyone else that wants to help except pipkun) will give it a thorough proofreading later today and will post any corrections we find here.

Also, can someone please feed that damn dog??
me granthh.jpg

Last edited:

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
1719657566903.png
I relinked the media and it undid the masking I'm gonna kill myself. I'll fix this tomorrow and finish the cover/back cover.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
It is done.
Pure PDF:
Fixed Visualization:
But
240629-012716.png

looks good brother, the project is in your capable hands. dont let the good idea fairies start mucking around. you do what you want man

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Looks very good, has a lot of SOVL and is kino.
My favorite part is still the hot water treatise, it's so fucking good.
:ironmousekek:
Given what happened last stream, I don't think she would go over this on her sat stream if she streams at all. There's the Jim overlap, too, so it's best for most if this happens next week.
I think we already established I would just tweet it at her using her community tags and such once it's finished and on an e-reader, and from that point it would be up to her whether she mentions or goes over it on a stream rather than us attempting to actively strongarm a stream derail segment on it well-passed the actual debut anniversary date.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Edits
For GRUMPY GRANDPA’S NORTHERN COMFORT
part 1 all is repeated twice
For PANKO’S POCKET PASTA
part one change the text to
Pour 4-5 quarts of water into the pot and start to boil.
Minutes is mispled in part 8

Possible Edits:
For the udon soup replace "Peel the shrimp and set aside the shells from it. With
"Run the shrimp under hot water, then peel the shrimp and set aside the shells from it"
I made the overcite of trusting the reader to have basic knowledge of shrimp preparation.
JACK’S CRUSTY BAKED CHICKEN
Change "Pound the chicken breasts ‘till 1/2 in thickness" to "Under saran-wrap, pound the chicken breasts ‘till 1/2 in thickness."
I also don't trust that Pippa knows how to pound chicken without spraying raw chicken juice everywhere.

These were the only things that jumped out to me on a second reading.

Last edited:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

azlk

curiosity didnt kill the cat but sure gave it PTSD
Wow you guys did great, I'm even tempted to maybe try some of these myself.

I've noticed some typos tho
P.9 "bef ore" in the last paragraph
P.10 "means over several days" should be meals I think
E: Quite a few typos in panko's pocket pizza directions section: oil shimmer, pot of is boiling,

Top Bottom