"Indonesia is in... Indonesia, yes"Taka Radjiman

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Gibara Fan

Babutaro(Gibara) Love
Babutaro is having a Vertical Zatsu:

And Lui is gonna be busy for a few days:
Screenshot 2024-03-09 184514.jpg
Archive

Here some Lui fanart while we wait for her:

Archive

Archive

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
if they're invaders there isn't that much issue since they could be bringing their audience with them, bigger pool of paypigs... I mean fans.
Reminder that Fishman picked up Lumi and Yuri and relaunched them three months before Gen 2.

I think he'll space new characters out, but I don't think he is as concerned when it comes to Invaders. If Sakana finds a few suitable people for Phase that wants to join, even if it's not the ideal time, he'll do the onboarding stuff and add them in one group when he can.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Hexa has a collab planned with a bunch of other three-views in forty minutes:

The other talents involved are Kotoku Koinuku, Aruru Rosario, Mayo Miu, Mikan The Mink, and Kiki Pyon-Pyon, if you're a three-view connoisseur.

Negzana

I wonder if Phasefes would ever happen

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
FuwaMoco officially return to streaming in half an hour! It's been a long 2 weeks.

They said they plan to keep their stream times exactly the same as before so I wonder how well they've adjusted. Their regular night slot would be 11AM JST while their morning streams would be 1AM JST.

Also Fubuki was looking for fanart of herself, the twins and Koyori playing Lethal Company so I think we know what their first Japan collab will be.

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY
Brown :holohag:is playing :holohag:game in half an hour:

nuk-temleH

I can't stop repeating words in longposts :(
Myth is 5 lightnings in a bottle. It will never be replicated again though they almost did with Advent. Fuwamoco's on a different level though, those doggos are already top tier. They are on a different level (most superchatted in HoloEN in 2023, 776k subs, can speak japanese and is already in Japan). They're going to A C C E L E R A T E this year especially when they get their 3D. YAGOO is always winning.

PC right now is in it's popularity phase and Fishman knows it. I think this is his plan all along to go ALL-IN this year. They have the manpower, warehouse autism and loyal fanbase backing them up. Gen3 and JP being a success helped boost their other member's numbers, almost all of Phase are mid 3-view to low 4-view with Pippa even beating NijiEN's number depending on her stream. It's a good time to be a Phase fan right now as they are truly A C C E L E R A T I N G compared to NijiEN.

Fishman is a shark, he smelled blood in the water and decided to pounce. This will be an intresting year for them.

This post was paid by H20Sakana and friends.
It's definitely going to be an interesting year for Phase. It really seems like they think they've identified some untapped market in the West and are moving to capitalize on it. I have to wonder what their management situation looks like: Niji and IdolEN have both had major management fuckups recently and there is a very real danger that Phase could over-extend itself, but at the same time they may never get another opportunity to capture this much market share for themselves. If Sakana manages to pull off another major breakthrough this year Phase's sad-girls will start to surpass Niji's remaining female talents across the board, and that's nothing to sneeze at.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Muyu was locked in the asylum but managed to escape. Footage below:

I love this goofy dork.

Koronesuki

X-Potato
Correct me if I'm wrong, but is phase the fist mid corpo to tease new talents after the month of the rake?
Are there other mid corpos?
FuwaMoco officially return to streaming in half an hour! It's been a long 2 weeks.

They said they plan to keep their stream times exactly the same as before so I wonder how well they've adjusted. Their regular night slot would be 11AM JST while their morning streams would be 1AM JST.

That might be rough for them. I guess they can always change the times later if it causes problems.
Also Fubuki was looking for fanart of herself, the twins and Koyori playing Lethal Company so I think we know what their first Japan collab will be.

Holodogs let's go!

Now they just need to find a game that seven people can play so Korone, Mio, and Polka can join them.

Netscaper

Early Adopter

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan
Hexa has a collab planned with a bunch of other three-views in forty minutes:

The other talents involved are Kotoku Koinuku, Aruru Rosario, Mayo Miu, Mikan The Mink, and Kiki Pyon-Pyon, if you're a three-view connoisseur.

Unfortunately this was rescheduled.
Discord-Y717b-WWx-WP.png

I know what it's like. Migraines are the worst.:depressedtako:

WaWa

Tetel is live, but stream has been taken over by Baby Tetel.

Horo7618

No one in particular
Not-Pomu twitter space just started

Negzana

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
It's almost time to Kringe with Kronii.

braindoko

Rrat: recently graduated Reiny is globie's new dog Bonnie Barkswell

comparing the art, both use Clip Studio Paint. Note the eyelashes

boncsp_proc.jpg

Both brits who know jp. Also Reiny fans are commenting on her every tweet

Reiny did watchalongs for globie before graduating. There's this other girl who collabed with her, did watchalongs too and stopped activities on February 29th, also a brit

Salado

Bronze

It's something to do with Clara and Airi

Top Bottom