"They're all Japanese! Oh no."Ninomae Ina'nis

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Salado

Chink parenting strikes again.

Ballpark_Look

Doesn't this woman have PTSD?

I have no idea how it's going to go but time to try watching the brown horse.
There's lots of different kinds of PTSD could be like assault PTSD or abuse PTSD

Limkin

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
More like "reading mean comments on the internet" PTSD
Just to clear up any confusion, Tomoe has been diagnosed by a doctor with PTSD. While she did serve in the army, we don't know if her PTSD is related to that, nor do we know what triggers it. Maybe our brown woman expert can clear this up further.

Slutpuppies

unity love, resident luxiem fangull

That intimidates me, I won't lie.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

If you want to apply you should. Even if you don't get accepted, going through the audition process is good practice for future corpo applications.

Bronze

It's natural to get intimidated, but the number really doesn't matter as long as it's more than 4. Whether 100 people or 5000 people applied is their problem, not yours. Just do your best, try to present your strong suit and how you can benefit the whole group. Rest is on them

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer

What does V-Dere offer to the talents?

Soy is announcing something while talking about her Niji (JP) fan days

Voxandra is playing Super Mario World on a IIDX controller (yes its a troon)

Rima up with some Fortnite after moving

Nenélove

Demonic Root Vegetable
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

That's nothing my guy, I honestly thought they were gonna get more considering how many desperate people there are trying to get rich and famous in this hobby.

Limkin

That's nothing my guy, I honestly thought they were gonna get more considering how many desperate people there are trying to get rich and famous in this hobby.
Counterpoint - your coworker drinks piss and eats soap on a regular

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
The soap makes sense though. Gotta clean your mouth out after a good drink of piss.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Serina's part in the relay just started.

Her voice is really perfect for slower songs and that "If I ain't got you" cover was just

:kiarachefkiss:

Salado

Lurker McSpic

We need to increase the hag population
Just to clear up any confusion, Tomoe has been diagnosed by a doctor with PTSD. While she did serve in the army, we don't know if her PTSD is related to that, nor do we know what triggers it. Maybe our brown woman expert can clear this up further.

Trauma nowadays is your mom forcing you to go to church when you were a kid. This is why I never take these PTSD claims as serious. She also had a spergout when she was getting called a fed or something like that a while back. If she did go through actual PTSD inducing shit I'll take everything back but for the time being she continues being the weakest fed in the universe.

Ok but what do these girls offer? I think even lewd fauna put money to offer support but aren't these girls just storebrand vshojo before kson joined?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Ok but what do these girls [V-dere] offer? I think even lewd fauna put money to offer support but aren't these girls just storebrand vshojo before kson joined?
I'm not sure the terms they offer, but being part of the same group that has between 15K and 50K subs each seems like a good opportunity for a solid start as a new talent.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Ok but what do these girls offer? I think even lewd fauna put money to offer support but aren't these girls just storebrand vshojo before kson joined?
They seem to get better merch and more sponsors than other indies somehow

They give partnerships to seemingly everyone but as an example GamerSupps sponsors all 4

Their merch is also handled by kawa

Last edited:

Brosnan Pierce Brosnan

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
From what I remember of her Fetish tier list stream I don't think she'll feel too out of place. At least piss wasn't ranked high though iirc.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Some Chad donated the 500 dollars dollars necessary to get RinDad on to embarrass Lia

Previously in this thread:
>Holo more expensive than others for meet-and-greet at Offkai
>Holo meet-and-greet better value at Offkai
>Bao $50 for meet-and-greet at Offkai

Meanwhile, this dude drops $500 for RinDad to show up on a normal livestream for a few minutes, and RinDad proceeds to talk about how he gets to sleep with RinMama.

Lmao.

Top Bottom