"I thought you liked it raw!"IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Speaking of mococo

Tomorrow at 23pm est fuwamoco are doing their first official collab with a jp member. AND ITS WITH FUBUKI :polkasticks: !!!!!

They're going to play The backrooms 1998.

Edit : oh and of course i wont be able to catch it live :gunpeko:

how much did fubuki bribe lui for the right of "first HoloJP collab" with them

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
If Parasi doesn't get suspended or nuked after all the "preto, negro, beaner" drops I will be happily surprised, this is one of the funniest streams so far, only behind the GTA San Andreas stream. The chinoir allegations are interesting as well, it seems I missed an accidental facedox.
Adding to it, my thoughts and prayers to all the fellas named Eduardo.

Edit: outro clip

Last edited:

Bozu

Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Early Adopter
If Parasi doesn't get suspended or nuked after all the "preto, negro, beaner" drops I will be happily surprised, this is one of the funniest streams so far, only behind the GTA San Andreas stream. The chinoir allegations are interesting as well, it seems I missed an accidental facedox.
Adding to it, my thoughts and prayers to all the fellas named Eduardo.
KILL BEANERS
BEHEAD BEANERS
THROW BEANERS INTO THE SUN

smartestkidontheshortbus

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon

Early Dizzy time. She opens up by stating that she saw her neighbor cheating on his wife while outside taking a picture of a dead rat (to show Ember of course). :ewww:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Early Dizzy time. She opens up by stating that she saw her neighbor cheating on his wife while outside taking a picture of a dead rat (to show Ember of course). :ewww:

Well that explains a lot

Todd's Strongest Howard

Do not trust the sticker farmer.
Early Adopter
Not Jelly Jelly is having autism in number game. However i dont think monster hunter world is a number game... :smugselen:

Interestingly, she didnt stream some of these games as jelly. I am not sure the reason behind it.

Someone should inform her about Numbers Go Up Idle. :smugselen:
I don't think she's saying MHW is a number increment game, but that number increment games, as a category, is something she likes alongside other things like the rest of the list.

KILL BEANERS
BEHEAD BEANERS
THROW BEANERS INTO THE SUN

Depopulate TVA any% speedrun.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Does she play Cookie Clicker?

Nenélove

Demonic Root Vegetable
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"

That's the most "Dizzy" thing I've heard to date. Even includes Ember.
:whatastory:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
kronii will be going over her jp arc today.

She will probably forget some details since it has been 1 to 2 weeks after some things happened.
and 2 fuwamoco clips.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Not Jelly Jelly is having autism in number game. However i dont think monster hunter world is a number game... :smugselen:

Interestingly, she didnt stream some of these games as jelly. I am not sure the reason behind it.

oh no, I seem to have dropped several game recommendations that will fuel this specific flavor of autism for thousands of hours on end, it would be a shame if one of her co-workers or friends saw this and sent them to her as well, they may never see her again:

And for the evergreen recommendation, an upcoming Train-based logistics strategy game with Industrial Management straight from Japan, it's practically made for her:

God's Strongest Dragoon

Watamate

Previously known as Tatsunoko
Early Adopter
Ina seems to really be in her element these past few days with her Inadacadamy. I'm glad she's been able to have fun doing art after seemingly being burnt out for awhile.

1695250597027.png1695250608971.png

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

Biboo opens stream complaining her referencing an obscure Shadow the Hedgehog meme (Now draw her giving birth) during the Gartic Phone collab has turned her art tag cursed. She is now holding 7 new emotes hostage saying she will delete them if the degeneracy doesn't end.
:Vesper-UNHINGED:

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

No way dude

DISCORD delenda est
Biboo opens stream complaining her referencing an obscure Shadow the Hedgehog meme (Now draw her giving birth) during the Gartic Phone collab has turned her art tag cursed. She is now holding 7 new emotes hostage saying she will delete them if the degeneracy doesn't end.
Ah that explains this

Top Bottom