"Fuck! I suck in bed!"Tenma Maemi

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

Kazuma

Early Adopter

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Pouring one out for the dozens of nameless interns operating big corpo twitter accounts to prep up engagement and viewership.

please look forward to the Wendy's Twitter VTuber Group

(dear Wendy's twitter, this is a joke, do not actually do this unless you want to burn money)

Banana Hammock

Born to Sneed
Early Adopter
So, has Uruka done her Steam shopping, or is she going to miss this sale too?

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Pop the popcorn, pour yourself a nice cold soda in one hour the chinchilla is playing bugsnax. The body horror game for children.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

frz

I fucking miss her so much dude
So we pinpointed 2 similar examples, one graduated, one terminated.
If the series actually has a cheating/black company arc ending in graduation it would be kino :smugpipi:
Too bad it will probs just be slice of life bs until it gets axed.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Bronze

Reminder they've opened auditions just now so more are coming.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
So we pinpointed 2 similar examples, one graduated, one terminated.
If the series actually has a cheating/black company arc ending in graduation it would be kino :smugpipi:
Too bad it will probs just be slice of life bs until it gets axed.
You could do a more serious story about vtubers quite easily. You have a bunch of women with various mental, physical and family issues, infighting and drama, production stresses and so forth, all while the talents have to present a professional appearance. You could write about struggling in the trenches as an indie. You've got a bunch of failed corpos and resigned talents and their dramas to steal your story ideas from. There's plenty of ways you could write a good vtuber story, and none of them would have the tired "looks cute but doesn't behave cute" shit they seem to be putting forward in this anime.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag

MerelyTourist

jkterjter jkterjtier
LM's Ladyboy
Since we're on topic

Hmmm, anime might be a slop, but it could be free advertisement for Phase: "this, but real and funny"

Kazuma

Early Adopter
IRyS is buying Mass Effect because chat told her that it has BL :whatastory:

Ensok

Early Adopter
IRyS is buying Mass Effect because chat told her that it has BL :whatastory:
What a coincidence, I've been replaying the Legendary Edition for the past few weeks and am on 3 now. It would be cool to watch a holo girl play it, Doki did it back as Selen for a little while at least. Honestly the collection is a super good deal anyways. But the gay romance options in the game suck. The lesbian ones too for that matter.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
What a coincidence, I've been replaying the Legendary Edition for the past few weeks and am on 3 now. It would be cool to watch a holo girl play it, Doki did it back as Selen for a little while at least. Honestly the collection is a super good deal anyways. But the gay romance options in the game suck. The lesbian ones too for that matter.
Romance in video games when the romance is not part of the main story is fucking cringe and I will die on that hill.

That said, I am a Mass Effect apologist and would be over the moon if she played it on-stream.

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
Romance in video games when the romance is not part of the main story is fucking cringe and I will die on that hill.

That said, I am a Mass Effect apologist and would be over the moon if she played it on-stream.

I liked the Tali and Miranda romances, but the rest weren't worth the time. The only other romances in any Bioware game that i thought were done reasonably well were Lelianna from DAO and Merril from DA2.

Last edited:

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Top Bottom