"My name; E:R. The E is long, the colon is semi- but the R is hard"E;R

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Faceless Waifu

look at this cute emm I generated
Early Adopter

Kaela's got infected by the french.

Is that black Kronii cosplayer a woman or a troon? Their jawline looks a bit suspicious
We need a "3DPD" reaction, don't we?
Looks like a woman, looking at her instagram (Her twitter didn't say pronouns, her IG only shows women gender logo to say who she is). Black-Flip mix so that's probably why her jawline is suspicious. (and she does cosplay as male characters from time to time, which probably don't help either).

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Is it usual for Twitch to affiliate before debut for corpo?

Yes, companies with direct contact to Twitch can get affiliate or even partner before streaming, and can even sometimes take their preferred username even if it's already taken. Famously Melody was given partner in her pre-Vshojo days back when she had not streamed on Twitch before. Though mostly it's for celebs.

shipmate_F

menhera addicted sister
Pipproject Producer
Is it usual for Twitch to affiliate before debut for corpo?

VShojo gets you partnered (the checkmark) before debut, I can see corpos doing deals in the backstage to get those elements from the start (you only have points, redeems and emotes when you hit Affiliate)

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

Limkin

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Is it still ongoing? It's what Sakuna wanted for PC's minecraft server's :beatanicrying:
Yes, it is. Thank you for reminding me that it's time for my VSMP shillpost.

It's Nikki Rei's first time on the server and she's currently live with Arial Yuriko:

For VODs, the one to watch is Daiya for some nether adventures with Scarlett, Shura and Tomomi:

Spica had some side quests within side quests a while ago with Spectra:

There's a clip drought right now while VSMP Enjoyer is out of action, but I did find a few:

A few tweets to round things out:
Miuna has seemingly managed to fix her connection issue and go back for her second time in VSMP. Raki is back from vacation and was in momentarily:

Wisu was also in, but still has issues streaming her POV. Didn't stop her from getting killed by a mob though:

Tomomi is really going through it:

Last edited:

IMissTheOldInternet

I MUST NOT GLOW I MUST NOT GLOW I MUST NOT GLOW

Void Scribas

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Fatum Ruptor playing Rain World

Bam goes fishing

Chirami playing Papa's Freezeria Deluxe

Chiwa playing ER

Luna, Flare, Irys and Anya playing Plate Up for over 4 hours now

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
who the fuck would want this kind of abomination to exist
What if the black exuberance and energy counters the filipino natural self-defeatism and self-loathing.
On the other hand you now have created a black being who cannot sing or display athletic prowess.

Void Scribas

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
What if the black exuberance and energy counters the filipino natural self-defeatism and self-loathing.
On the other hand you now have created a black being who cannot sing or display athletic prowess.

So, completely worthless?

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Flips can sing, just be prepared for all the dadrock and '90s R&B. That might actually be the one redeeming feature of a black-flip hybrid.
who the fuck would want this kind of abomination to exist
There's an entire country of them, fellow monkey:
madagascar genetics.jpg

Last edited:

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
So, completely worthless?
No, she still gets Asian Math+buff and Intrinsic Geek+
Plus I think she's kinda cute, but then again, I'm not a grand wizard so you're asking the wrong person

Flips can sing, just be prepared for all the dadrock and '90s R&B. That might actually be the one redeeming feature of a black-flip hybrid.

They're like the italians, they think they can sing, but in reality it is their desire to sing that is manifested. This is why karaoke is mostly a national identity for them.

Void Scribas

JusticeDog

Tomomi would be so good if she actually streamed. Even Gura streams more than her. :iryswhat:

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Pillow playing a new Ao Oni spin-off:

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Flips can sing, just be prepared for all the dadrock and '90s R&B.
From when Skye had her dad on stream talking about what music he likes, that sounds right.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
From when Skye had her dad on stream talking about what music he likes, that sounds right.
its literally just bon jovi,tracy chapman and others from that time

for the mothers its always cranberries

Top Bottom