"I have an eeon (Ion) powered toothbrush, it uses eeon powers..."IRyS

General Thread v2: Enhanced Segregation Techniques!

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Also, according to some random redditor, the person isn't even a fan (despite the member badge) and had only been commenting on Phase streams in the past. Edit: The comments in the clip are saying the same thing too.
Anyone know which Phase talents they watched? I'm curious if this could be one of the penis exploded club members reincarnating :menhera:
I think being confrontational in supas like that is the fastest track to not ever being included or acknowledged beyond "thanks for the $$$ bozo". Some of the Phase talents would shoot him directly into the sun for something like that and good riddance.

Nenélove

Demonic Root Vegetable
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Anyone know which Phase talents they watched? I'm curious if this could be one of the penis exploded club members reincarnating :menhera:
I think being confrontational in supas like that is the fastest track to not ever being included or acknowledged beyond "thanks for the $$$ bozo". Some of the Phase talents would shoot him directly into the sun for something like that and good riddance.
Pippa obviously... I think there's gonna be a point where pippa fans are gonna try to harass a Holo and they are gonna seriously regret it, because Pippa is a known Holo simp.

Also FUCK GOD DAMNIT WHY DO THE FUCKING AUTISTS ALWAYS DRIVE-BY WHEN IM NOT HERE AUUUUURGHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Yuko really has the worst fanbase in the industry, full stop.

Bronze

This is the "proof" btw no idea where the "not even a fan" part comes from lol
1704979570351996.jpg

Channel:
A
Allegedly his Twitter:
A
Looks like a fan to me.
A
:botanshrug:
They are such a big fan they appeared in Phase chats half a year ago? It still can be true but its a weird proof. By that logic I'm the biggest chumbud. I watched gura's Birthday stream.

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
I'm going to ignore the psy-op from this morning, and instead look forward to Pink Woman playing RDR2 again, she seems to like it

I will try not to imagine an alternate timeline where Rockstar didn't stop developing the online mode (when it didn't make GTAO levels of dosh)

...and where HoloLive have their own dedicated server to run wild in

we could have had goob and sheriff drive-bys against the other members, why must life be so unfair

La+ de Central Norte

General of the second army commanded by Gozaru

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
This is the "proof" btw no idea where the "not even a fan" part comes from lol
1704979570351996.jpg

Channel:
A
Allegedly his Twitter:
A
Looks like a fan to me.
A
:botanshrug:
If that his twitter then he has eons of Luna retweets and Holoart and almost nothing about Phase

Redditors being retarded once again, they dug enough to find his phase chat history but not enough to find a twitter??

Johnny Jambalaya

BlueSharkTV alt account
Early Adopter
Ward Security
This is too minor to be considered a drama, but it's interesting nonetheless.

Apparently someone has sent an akasupa to Fuwamoco accusing them of favoritism. Here's a clip of them addressing it:

Here's the screenshot of the SC with name included:

Also, according to some random redditor, the person isn't even a fan (despite the member badge) and had only been commenting on Phase streams in the past. Edit: The comments in the clip are saying the same thing too.

Sounds like a skill issue. Maybe this Lockwhite fella should focus on getting his money up so he can be part of their paypiggy elite instead of bitching.

Even if it is true, the fact of the matter is that people like this think they are owed something simply by watching or being a fan of a vtuber.

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

NotDecatto

BREAK GLASS IN CASE OF MENHERA

Mehk

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
rin is rescheduling her thumbnail stream tomorrow because shes somehow stuck in the meeting hell
1705046700372.png
why did it include mr beast again i swear the jew is up to something

Last edited:

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Ame with a gun is always a good idea

I can see it taking a while to recover from an old meme

I've seen this one: then the JSDF come out with their full forces...

lab

forgot the e
Question: How do you look up someones comments from all of youtube? or did people literally go to each stream of pankos/pippa's looking for a comment?
Skill issue, or grab the YouTube Data API v3.

Bronze

Warspite

Tea is just leaf juice。
Early Adopter

Please tell me someone will have an archive, I'm two hours late because of work but this lady can sing for real. :kroheart:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

God's Strongest Mozumite

Gaod help me.
Early Adopter
ENTERING FLAVOR COUNTRY

masterstocking

Dogs are forever in the push-up position
Early Adopter

Who but Mumei would wear the hollowed out skin of their mascot...

Clock out

Boss Pomu

#WeAreAngryPomu

DaddyChill

What the hell is even that!
Early Adopter
So which Vtuber has the worst/most schizo fans? Yuko is a clear contender obviously with the amount of shit we've seen just here.

httn

Hag enthusiast
Amiya live with bonks adventure

Top Bottom