"Your pants don't coexist with animals?"Hizaki Gamma

Hololive 4th Fes: Our Bright Parade & Hololive Super Expo 2023

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Surprised at the amount of wahmens in a convention for gachis and unicorns, would've expected it from a luxiem fujo singularity event, not from holo the idol slave-driving corpo.
Mumei all alone on day 1 why they aren't more evenly
I'm pretty sure they lumped ID and EN together and made them draw straws for who ended in each day

Last edited:

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Surprised at the amount of wahmens in a convention for gachis and unicorns, would've expected it from a luxiem fujo singularity event but from holo the idol slave-driving corpo.

I'm pretty sure they lumped ID and EN together and made them draw straws for who ended in each day
The Holostars are bringing them out plus cosplayers came. Talents talk about their fan ratios and some have lots of female fans.

Another twitter that is documenting the fes

Also, Aki is watching

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
Morty, Morty I'm in a HoloLive stream Morty

Screenshot - 2023-03-18T031637.605.png

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
God gangbeasts is too funny. Morty chan scored mostly own goals

Also, #s has been talking about pirate streams so check there - goodluck
I'd almost rather not watch it live than have to dig through fucking #

Last edited:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
Anyone who's used SPWN before, do I want 'low latency mode' on or off? Turning it off gives me more video options, but am I going to have to worry about buffering if I do that? Options comparison:
1679126944628.png

White Stone

A literal white stone
Early Adopter
Anyone who's used SPWN before, do I want 'low latency mode' on or off? Turning it off gives me more video options, but am I going to have to worry about buffering if I do that? Options comparison:
View attachment 16930
For last year I have it on all the time as having it off leads to constant buffering. For this year I'm having it on and no issues so far.

Aliepheese

I like to watch.
Early Adopter
View attachment 16930
Basically yeah low latency mode is the "I don't care about the quality just make sure it doesn't lag" mode

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

paul

Early Adopter
@The Proctor we need a pinned message at the top that the live reaction stuff belongs in this thread.
Ngl my anticipation is rising. I wonder how good Mumei performs if she really tries and doesn't goof around.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Wasn't the retard who manages that MIA? I guess we eating good tonight! Thanks fam
A good faint trying to keep numbers down maybe.

Watch-alongs:
ID3
Anya + Reine
Bae
Oga
Fubu
you can imagine you are watching it

non holo's

Last edited:

Aka Split

IRyS's husband
Early Adopter
I'm kinda tempted to keep Bae's watch-along on in the background, since 90% of everything is gonna be in JP and she's the best chance for translations...

akaaoi

Watch-alongs:

Bae
[/SPOILER]

Chat reminded Bae that she has a heart rate monitor, which she's put on. Will probably give her watch along a bit of a new dimension.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
I'm kinda tempted to keep Bae's watch-along on in the background, since 90% of everything is gonna be in JP and she's the best chance for translations...
I was going to check out her watchalong later with the VOD, but this is a good idea with the Emcee parts.

Harrow Prime

Among Other Names.
Early Adopter
Kronii's Husband
I am sacrificing a piece of myself to watch this thing by using Discord. First time I'm ever going to see one of these things in its entirety, despite the fact I've watched Hololive for three years now.
Christ, time flies.

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
I know she's kind of forgotten and just not as popular, but Anya's going to do one as well. She's known to shock the JP girls with her Japanese so there's a second option, and possibly less likely to cause ear damage.
Edit: Also the ID Gen 3 girls have a group one.

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
I said it during Suisei's concert but getting to hear the crowd makes such a difference. That alone is going to make this year better than last year's.

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Chat reminded Bae that she has a heart rate monitor, which she's put on. Will probably give her watch along a bit of a new dimension.
I want Bae to do a rave themed concert. Would love for her to be an alt-idol. These events would be fun to go to but the crowds are too reserved for me

Edit: I take it back - the crowd is hyped af

Last edited:
Top Bottom