"How to be serious: 1. Shut the FUCK up 2. Go to better supermarkets 3. Cease use of any and all emoji and/or silly buttons"Rin Penrose

Hololive 4th Fes: Our Bright Parade & Hololive Super Expo 2023

stassy

The Flare and Kanata link are the same fyi

stassy

Still wrong, it's the same between okayu and flare now

uquusquad

creator, innovator, artist, idea
Early Adopter
yeah just realized - fixed

Last edited:

Seth

Fubuki's Best Friendo
I dont want this concert to end its on my fuckind mind. Which girls were your greatest surprise during the festival? I gotta go with choco she was amazing during all her performences and i never really gave her a chance

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Bae was my stand out. We know she talked about having dance training, but god damn. Her limiters are truly off now. I hope more people come to appreciate her. While her numbers are bigger than like 99.9999% of streamers, she's still the "least popular" out of all of EN and JP.

Jolted Cookies

Ohmies don't snitch
Early Adopter
The comedown from this morning has been rough (worse then last year); I don't feel like doing shit today. It doesn't help that:
Bruh, we paid a fortune. Why the fuck ain't these vods up yet?
This wasn't an issue last year on SPWN. I get trying to touch up the Deco stream, but you don't need to hold back Day 2 because of it!
That's my guess anyway.

Which girls were your greatest surprise during the festival?
I was captivated by Roboco's solo; and honestly Bae, she killed it in everything she was in.

Not-Username

I dont want this concert to end its on my fuckind mind. Which girls were your greatest surprise during the festival? I gotta go with choco she was amazing during all her performences and i never really gave her a chance
Just by surprise

Group: Ollie chammers
Solo: tie between Anya / irys dance

Latte'Ninba

God is dead. You aren't. Keep running.
Early Adopter
I'm going to discount myself from allowing the EN girls.

Anya was really smooth. Considering she was after Suisei she was able to keep the mood up and everything just kept flowing.
Reine and Ollie definitely were solid too but I admit I have some bias toward Anya.

It's hard to argue anything got close to SURPRISING me the way OllieChamma did though.

3rd place
Korone's was goddamn hilarious. I'm still not sure I didn't fever dream it but doggo gonna doggo

pururun

Has anyone ripped Korone's performance yet? Haven't seen it show up here yet unless I missed it.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I was way too fucking sleep deprived yesterday to keep live-commentating on here but that was an experience... to say the least.
Nene was too cute but I will admit I liked gamer's meme song and Council's song the most, Nene isn't known for her singing like Suisei or Kanata anyway, her appeal lies elsewhere. Gamer's trio was simply FUNKY as fuck which I love and wish more vtubers would do funky or jazzy songs instead of pop/rock/idolshit. Council's song just had really nice harmonies and choreo which I really liked.

I wonder if they aren't debuting more gens because that would strain their studio capacity (already being solved as we speak) and it would probably push fes into 3 days which might actually end up costing them more than they profit from it. Just a thought I had.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
For me Bae the hype was severely exceeded and it was hyped

Also special mention to Calli's taste of death choreo

IRyS choreo was great I didn't expect her to match her voice with dem hips

Everyone else was about as good as I expected which is to say pretty good
Council's song just had really nice harmonies and choreo which I really liked.
Oh yeah councils group deserves mention thanks

oh yeah also La+ solo choreo and HoloX group choreo

Last edited:

Horo7618

No one in particular
Which girls were your greatest surprise during the festival?
Day 1: Haachama/Ollie, no question
Deco: Suisei's gonna Suisei, but I hadn't heard Planetarium before and that was incredible.
Day 2: Hardest choice, but maybe Gura's song choice - not what I was expecting at all (Anya and Korone are solid picks too....)

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Day 1 was Olliechama, for sure.
Deco, Suisei aside cuz that was unfair, tie between Moona and Bae/Gura.
Day 2 was amazing all around, but I am picking Bae because of biases.

paul

Early Adopter
One question: Did someone buy one of the earlier fes blurays? Are they 1:1 identical to the streamed concerts or do they recut the performances? There were some parts during the stream which where too hectic imo. It would be nice if they focus more on the stage and the dancing instead of the audience shots.
Either way, I'm considering of buying it when it's released.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
One question: Did someone buy one of the earlier fes blurays? Are they 1:1 identical to the streamed concerts or do they recut the performances? There were some parts during the stream which where too hectic imo. It would be nice if they focus more on the stage and the dancing instead of the audience shots.
Either way, I'm considering of buying it when it's released.
They should be on nyaa if you want to check

Alchemyth

Has anyone ripped Korone's performance yet? Haven't seen it show up here yet unless I missed it.
Korone
I'll be saving the clips till next fes so i can always reupload them even if catbox is too shit for people.
Day 1 favorite is OllieChama, it was so unexpected and they came spitting fire.
Day 2 is probably Bae's performance but I loved start-end too. MorIrys was pretty sick as well.

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
I haven't seen all performances yet like Korone or Pekora. But my standouts were:

Day 1: Ollie Haachama and Ame (simply because I proud of one of my oshis to be able to perform live)
Day 2: Bae's solo for sure and ID's group performance was the standout.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Finished watching the day 1 vod. That was amazing. Ollie and Haachama fucking killed it.
Now just waiting for the day 2 vod to be uploaded on Nyaa or holo pirates forums.

2DUM4U

Early Adopter

pururun

Korone
I'll be saving the clips till next fes so i can always reupload them even if catbox is too shit for people.
Thank you! I love Midori no Makibao, so when I heard that Korone sang the OP I had to see it.

Top Bottom