"Somewhere in the world the 14 year old who made a Naruto vs Sasuke AMV backed by Linkin Park is married and happier than you"Dizzy Dokuro

Idol EN Gen 2 Premier/Debut/Digging thread

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter
Gods Please let Roca give us some covers and performances of this BASED music and not more mid(or worse) japanese pop stuff that every other Vtuber covers even though only like 10% of thier viewers even listen to it.
That said ROCA's cover was really good, but that was more Hard Rock.
Don't worry, just remember that they who run the music industry also run Idolcorp.

Murrayしないで

Just go live!

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Roca's stream was a little debuffed because her iPhone was stolen so she had to wing it for some stuff. But it was a good stream and I like the Airi style scuff and causal zatsu. She sang a 10/10 song at the end though so at least check that out! Her Model is really beautiful in full and has a really nice hip movement. And if that bothers you that I said Roca's model is very beautiful and has a nice hip movement maybe consider you are just terminally GAY and should really be watching Vox Akuma or something.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Roca's stream was a little debuffed because her iPhone was stolen so she had to wing it for some stuff. But it was a good stream and I like the Airi style scuff and causal zatsu. She sang a 10/10 song at the end though so at least check that out! Her Model is really beautiful in full and has a really nice hip movement. And if that bothers you that I said Roca's model is very beautiful and has a nice hip movement maybe consider you are just terminally GAY and should really be watching Vox Akuma or something.
:mikothumbsl:

She is genuinely great though. Easily the standout of her gen.

Best girl live rn

She's slowed down from yesterday and sounds much better. The Yuko similarities are still apparent but she seems fun either way. Jet Set Radio being one of her games auto gives her good taste.

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
The memelord's 3rd favorite song is Revenge by CaptainSparklez. I'm falling in love.

46gumi

Forever Siro's Punching Bag
Kai's unrestrained cackling gives me life

Crush

opsec doko
(He's Nolan Crush)
watched the MV, incredible job. And YAY subtitles.

2.0 live.

edit: Now Coni is up

Ngl, if it wasn't for what she did only a year ago Coni would be my favorite.

edit 2:
Last one, the tako

Last edited:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Coni has pretty interesting taste and I hope she gets to do the things she wants to in the future. Now, lets see how Dumbo does with out Shiina distracting me with her bewitching stories.
Oh No Momo..... don't say Pee.... that will draw the Pee wraths to your stream :cursedhaachama:
>Have a really nice normal woman voice everyone likes
>Gonna use annoying loli voice for 90% of everything anyways

:annoyedpippa:I mean her high voice is fine really, but still.....

Last edited:

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Would it be possible to consolidate what PL information we have on these talents into one post? I would like to edit it into the OP in one chunk.

cucurut

Short table, maybe someone else will want to write more extensive consolidation.

Roca RourinIekushi Chapipi (ex-CyberLive)
Poko RakunSpineys (~20ccv indie)
Kai SaikotaTsunari (~30ccv indie)
Coni ConfettiAlchemilla Menace (ex-CyberLive), Megbert
Momo OtakoFuyumi Fuwa (ex-LumiLive), Ayumi Aikawa

Last edited:

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Short table, maybe someone else will want to write more extensive consolidation.

Momo OtakoFuyumi Fuwa (ex-LumiLive)
Welp there goes any chance of a phase/jewcorp collab.

Does Jewcorp not screen applicants the have to know about Menace essentially driving her gen to seperate.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
While the dynamics are going to be interesting, I really wouldn't say it's going to kill future collabs. Phase and Idol have collabed plenty before, and I doubt those already established ties can be cut by a single Cyberlive troublemaker joining.

If anything, I imagine it'll be the other way around. Menace will have to deal with the already extant ties between multiple Idol and Phase Connect members that those members are unlikely to be willing to give up at her say so.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
I might be wrong but Menace didn't say shit during the April 1st Lumi prank right? That hatchet could have been long buried behind the scenes. Either way I think they'll be fine. The Rin/Rie collab wasn't that long ago so I'd guess everything's cool with Phase and Idol.

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
I might be wrong but Menace didn't say shit during the April 1st Lumi prank right? That hatchet could have been long buried behind the scenes. Either way I think they'll be fine. The Rin/Rie collab wasn't that long ago so I'd guess everything's cool with Phase and Idol.
I never saw anything from her during that.

I highly doubt there will be anything between Phase and Idol. That Discord drama happened over a year ago. At worst, her and Lumi may just ignore each other while going on about their business. It would be incredibly foolish for the new girl to come in and start shitting up relations between two of the most prominent corpos in the Western sphere because she had an issue with one person, and Lumi seems like the type to not give a shit about much.

I'm sure things will be fine between Phase and Idol.

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security
Correct, Menace didn't say anything during that dustup. And it's more than Rin/Rie, there's also been Panko/Fuyo, Pippa/Yuko, and Tenma/Katta. I can't imagine either of them not being totally incentivized to bury the hatchet if they haven't already.

cucurut

I decided to double-check Momo PL because it was on shaky ground. It is 100% confirmed.
Moreover, Fuyumi had another PL - Ayumi Aikawa/Ayubuns. Twitter account was rebranded when she joined LumiLive. The tweets from PL were not deleted (a1 - a2 - a3).
1686936225616.png
1686934552916.png1686937977434.png1686938058936.png1686934838605.png1686934900573.png1686935954794.png
Valorant, Apex, League, Maplestory, TFT, Genshin present. Old league account also meshes well with what she said during Debut 2.0. Started as support, transitioned to Top/ADC. Favorite champions Miss Fortune, Lulu.

1686939317228.png1686939332161.png1686939344278.png1686939359662.png1686939372229.png1686939385329.png

There is also participation in retweet giveaways and gacha.
1686935531069.png1686936089030.png
Cookie run kingdom... 3rd game on the second image under Games spoiler.

And keyboards.
1686937431457.png1686937595677.png

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter

Momo OtakoFuyumi Fuwa (ex-LumiLive), Ayumi Aikawa
Poko and Kai were sub 50 two views? That makes a lot of sense they were clearly the most nervous I'm glad they both got in they seem talented especially the Dragon dork older sister of the group

cucurut

She might have said nothing, but I refuse to believe the hatches has been buried given the amount of lumi hate threads in /vt/ catalog and regular timeloops. Frankly, I don't see it being ever buried. That being said, IMHO it is easy to overestimate the importance of personal drama of 2 individual talents to collabs of others. I don't see either of them speaking against the collabs. I don't know Menace, but I think idol is professional enough that it would not fly. While Lumi... I think she places more importance on future growth than on past drama. The worst probable case scenario, IMHO, is lack of lumi - idol and menace - phase collabs.

E: And yes, Menace is regular on /vt/, probably astroturfing /jidf/.

Top Bottom