"The Pokemon community? Well fuck them in particular"S.S. Isa

[Live] KIRSCHEPOSTING

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
>Kirsche liked the men in Twilight.

The closer I get to this woman, the more terrified I become that her reciprocations imply something awful about me.
This is among the most reasonable and normal things ive heard about her tastes

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
what's the lesson we learned today, asylum sisters?

do not put windshield glue on your penis (or any glue, for that matter)

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Kirsche on It's A Gundam, whatever topics they had planned to cover, the tangents will probably take over (and that's a good thing):

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
Kirsche on It's A Gundam, whatever topics they had planned to cover, the tangents will probably take over (and that's a good thing):

A second collab between Kirsche and Gundam? Kirsche spending hours getting chatted up by Gundam and laughing at his jokes, again? It's so over for Proctor.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
I am learning so much today!

I want to gouge my eyes out!

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
Foxu defeated Offcuck Expo security
:3

Colgrave

Kirsche Simp
Kirsche's Fluff Huffer
Any of you find where she is?

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore

Colgrave

Kirsche Simp
Kirsche's Fluff Huffer
Not there, send pics!

SomeRando

Kirsche/Alana collab is fun so far, yap foxes get along well

dumdum did nothing wrong

Kirsche/Alana collab is fun so far, yap foxes get along well
Yeah this collab has been a blast but jesus christ kirsche's mom lore will never not be fucked.

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Kirsche is currently going off on coomalot for his constant lying. Will give a timestamp when the Youtube VOD is up.

dumdum did nothing wrong

Kirsche is currently going off on coomalot for his constant lying. Will give a timestamp when the Youtube VOD is up.
based kirsche, I'm glad Pippa has her and the phase girls. Lumi was ride or die during the initial fiasco and sacrificed her o.g. twitter.

FlappyBat

Coom and Rackets talking about how much better Pippa would be without Phase. Completely ignoring the massive amount she struggled just getting to be a 2 view by herself. When it comes to money, Phase was 100% the right decision.

How hard is it to believe young mentally iffy girls are more productive with a tard wrangler and actual professional support.

dumdum did nothing wrong

Coom and Rackets talking about how much better Pippa would be without Phase. Completely ignoring the massive amount she struggled just getting to be a 2 view by herself. When it comes to money, Phase was 100% the right decision.
Yup, just look at her personal progress she's slowly been getting her life together. Company and the phase girls have been a huge boon.

SomeRando

How hard is it to believe young mentally iffy girls are more productive with a tard wrangler and actual professional support.

Pippa is better when she's sort of controlled, she needs the structured environment to contain her worse personality traits, and even then, they sometimes still bleed through.

Kirsche's better being able to just spout off about whatever fucking thing comes to her mind. It's why I wouldn't want to see her be corpo unless she could basically be guaranteed to keep doing what she's doing and also retaining her vtuber identity vs starting fresh like most vtubers when they go corpo

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
Timestamped VOD. Pretty comprehensive teardown of all Coomalot's disingenuous garbage.

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
this show wishes it could be Fishtank

The Proctor

Manager Arc Unlocked?
Staff member
We're looping about relationships again!

It always depresses me to hear how awful the average person is.

Top Bottom