"korone senpai, lui must not be trusted. dangerous bird. abunai tori. the photo is fake! okakoro forever! (+gura) - annonymous tip peko"Gawr Gura

[Live] KIRSCHEPOSTING

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Coming up in a few days we have THE event of the year, the Presidential Debate between Joe Biden and Donald Trump (with drunken commentary by Kirsche). Plan out your food and drink as soon as possible, because it's going to be one hell of a shitshow, this is about as "Mandatory Viewing" as it gets! For any chuuba that is thinking of joining Kirsche during the event, please consider your optics if you are in a company or thinking of joining a company, because twitter freaks will be feasting on the outcome. With that in mind, here's the waiting room:

(In other news, I am once again pleading to not put a pineapple in your anus.)

EDIT: chat is attempting to talk Kirsche out of drinking during that stream because she might call Joe Biden a slur, literally 1984

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Coming up in a few days we have THE event of the year, the Presidential Debate between Joe Biden and Donald Trump (with drunken commentary by Kirsche). Plan out your food and drink as soon as possible, because it's going to be one hell of a shitshow, this is about as "Mandatory Viewing" as it gets! For any chuuba that is thinking of joining Kirsche during the event, please consider your optics if you are in a company or thinking of joining a company, because twitter freaks will be feasting on the outcome. With that in mind, here's the waiting room:

EDIT: chat is attempting to talk Kirsche out of drinking during that stream because she might call Joe Biden a slur, literally 1984

Brief update on this:

CNN are being certified homosexuals and are planning on DMCA'ing anyone showing the debate - or even providing commentary on it, and if Kirsche gets taken down live, she says there are "backups in place"

I am very confident that this will go swimmingly for CNN with absolutely no backlash whatsoever, please look forward to the shitshow!

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
Brief update on this:

CNN are being certified homosexuals and are planning on DMCA'ing anyone showing the debate - or even providing commentary on it, and if Kirsche gets taken down live, she says there are "backups in place"

I am very confident that this will go swimmingly for CNN with absolutely no backlash whatsoever, please look forward to the shitshow!
I'm livestreaming it on Odysee.
May the best politisperg vtuber win.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

She had around 5k total at one point I saw :vespernice:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
She had around 5k total at one point I saw :vespernice:
If you're going to watch that shit, are you going to watch it with some sweaty neckbeards in their parent's basement, or a cute fox girl?

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
I didn't know Proctor was writing the chat summaries

Archive

Godzilla1984

Early Adopter
If you're going to watch that shit, are you going to watch it with some sweaty neckbeards in their parent's basement, or a cute fox girl?
I feel personally attacked.

SomeRando

Kirsche news: She'll be doing a "Try not to cringe" collab with Alana and Filian next week

That literally who armor being atomized at this point

Last edited:

John Vtuber👁️

Certified Manwhore
Kirsche is once again proving that Palworld is a lethal substance to anime women, where she is seriously concerned that it might get in the way of her productivity after playing it for less than 10 minutes

woe be upon any chuuba that doesn't have a manager to wrangle them when 1.0 releases, and if there's improved mod support with steam workshop added, it will never be more over

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Kirsche is once again proving that Palworld is a lethal substance to anime women, where she is seriously concerned that it might get in the way of her productivity after playing it for less than 10 minutes

woe be upon any chuuba that doesn't have a manager to wrangle them when 1.0 releases, and if there's improved mod support with steam workshop added, it will never be more over
cant wait to see how many layers of internet bullshit the full pokemon conversion will be buried behind

Top Bottom