"There's nothing that pairs better than Linkin Park with a good Dragonball Z AMV"Amiya Aranha

Liveposting General - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

frz

Other than the StarsEN boys not following the rules, the tournament has been fine so far. Zali, Aster, and Claude won the first game. Elira, Ren, and Maria won the second. Then Selen, Altare, and Axel won the third. The current round is all sniper and where the Starsen boys kind of messed up. Ruze downed someone before the first ring, that group was allowed to res, and then Shinri apparently picked a character they weren't supposed to. Shinri's pick might have actually been allowed, but who knows. They changed the rules around, which confused people.
Got to go so didn't catch game 3 and 4, but game 2 was an absolute banger definitely recommend selen's team POV.

Game 1 the rules was 1 gun only/no rampart (because rampart got extra gun) that applies to the 3 Master+ teams, but Selen/Axel/Altare only told the nijiEN team/themselves and not the StarsJP boi about the Rampart so it was on the TO, but they lost anyway so it wasnt a big deal.

The rules changing midway is just Selen adding more nerfs to the 2 master team ̶s̶o̶ ̶S̶e̶l̶e̶n̶ ̶t̶e̶a̶m̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶w̶i̶n̶ ̶g̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶3̶ ̶ because they clearly were better than everyone else by miles.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Keeping tabs at Vivi's team too, these three make such a good combo, hope they collab more.

EDIT:
>TSB won again
R I G G E D

They gave their prize from match 5 to Koto's team.

Last edited:

frz

Keeping tabs at Vivi's team too, these three make such a good combo, hope they collab more.

EDIT:
>TSB won again
R I G G E D
Lose 1 game
add more nerfs to other teams
Wins next 2
Tournament organizer privilege.
:smugselen:

PemAloeKenzoku

Babies team just happy to be here, they have no clue what the fuck they are doing, and its honestly pretty great

soap suds

Got to go so didn't catch game 3 and 4, but game 2 was an absolute banger definitely recommend selen's team POV.

Game 1 the rules was 1 gun only/no rampart (because rampart got extra gun) that applies to the 3 Master+ teams, but Selen/Axel/Altare only told the nijiEN team/themselves and not the StarsJP boi about the Rampart so it was on the TO, but they lost anyway so it wasnt a big deal.

The rules changing midway is just Selen adding more nerfs to the 2 master team ̶s̶o̶ ̶S̶e̶l̶e̶n̶ ̶t̶e̶a̶m̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶w̶i̶n̶ ̶g̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶3̶ ̶ because they clearly were better than everyone else by miles.
Lose 1 game
add more nerfs to other teams
Wins next 2
Tournament organizer privilege.
:smugselen:

EDIT:
>TSB won again
R I G G E D

They gave their prize from match 5 to Koto's team.
Yeah, I will say nerfing Aster's team that much kinda killed their momentum. I mean, they added the same nerf to themselves, but then they allowed Altare to play Rampart, which was a loophole for them lmao. It's all good though. People are having fun and teams who didn't expect to place, like Elira's team, are getting their time to shine. They also gave their prize to second place, so it's not that big of a deal.
Babies team just happy to be here, they have no clue what the fuck they are doing, and its honestly pretty great
They knew they weren't going to do well and are just goofing around. It's so funny to hear their shenanigans compared to the other teams strategizing.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter

frz

Well that was a nice last round, people went hecking crazy, 10 squad left on final ring. The seekers got juked so hard including a dead one.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
I don't really mean much by this but like, this is a lot more than I was expecting from most EN lives for lack of better wording. It's kind of like how Marine always does some weird little twist of her own that's not "just" a performance, albeit it's certainly not the level Marine goes to nostalgia. Honestly really expected something much more.. basic I guess from EN? But this is really well done and thought out and makes me hope that EN continues getting this much support.

Maybe I'm just remembering a lot of EN past stuff badly though. I know most of Promise had really good 3d debut lives and so on but most of them weren't entirely as performative. Might just be retarded. Either way this one in particular is pretty fucking stellar.
I think the GuraTV 3D showcase from this March was one of the most high-effort things the company has ever done outside of the big concerts. Tons of scripted mini-skits, custom assets galore, a song where she sings and dances 4 parts simultaneously, and copious attempts to get the order of operations right.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Tenma "DO YOU KNOW WHO MY FATHER IS?"
Uruka "No could you tell me?"
Tenma "I DONT KNOW IM STILL SEARCHING"

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

Salado

Watch da Michi be better at LoL than the whole A/Lure girls

Also, stream Potion

Last edited:

frz

Watch da Michi be better at LoL that the whole A/Lure girls

Also, stream Potion

The Lolpacoplyse spares nobodies

But seriously why are these girls all playing bots smh

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
The Lolpacoplyse spares nobodies

But seriously why are these girls all playing bots smh
its the position with the least engaged braincell

i would know

Salado

Michi win! (at least once)

A/Lure in shambles.
488FF4E7-7571-459D-BC98-008D43358D1F.png

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

braindoko

Mika Melatika logged on to a meeting with a throwaway account named something along the lines of "CumGuzzler3000" and her manager had to see that all call.
Also that manager was indo, so Niji didn't fire all IN staff. The problems that made everyone leave come from upper management apparently

Also she likes to laugh at "is this vtuber male" videos.
A story in 2 pictures:
ZrZUeexo_o.png

Uj1lnovE_o.png

e: Now she's talking bout the Millie drama and getting harassed by sisters for getting close to Mysta, she's sharing a lot of details

Last edited:

frz

Mika Melatika logged on to a meeting with a throwaway account named something along the lines of "CumGuzzler3000" and her manager had to see that all call.
Also that manager was indo, so Niji didn't fire all IN staff. The problems that made everyone leave come from upper management apparently

Also she likes to laugh at "is this vtuber male" videos.
A story in 2 pictures:
ZrZUeexo_o.png

Uj1lnovE_o.png

e: Now she's talking bout the Millie drama and getting harassed by sisters for getting close to Mysta, she's sharing a lot of details
Probs won't happen but it would be funny if all the NijiID/NijiKR/ex-nijiJP comes out of the woodwork after being triggered by Millie

desudesu

Bronze

desudesu

Top Bottom