"Only a zenloss? Then what?"Kaela's dad

Liveposting General - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Muyus meal choices are a new years eve staple(flipland specifically) and a nice homage to the puddings

And she fucking killed a mini moo for the dango gods

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
No context

Ember (regarding Shiina and Dizzy): They are so small and petite that they will be sucked into my ass

braindoko

Globie Reina didn’t announce it but her karaoke stream is also a 2000 subs endurance, she’s like 20 away

Awoogers

It fills me with immense joy when muyu is just as giggly as she should be

Bronze

Globie Reina didn’t announce it but her karaoke stream is also a 2000 subs endurance, she’s like 20 away
Good for her. Though i feel some advertisement would be nice for them, At least i didn't encounter any. Can't say anything for guys, but girls definitely deserve bit more than they have. Still nice to see Brit Pippa's doing ok, both subs and ccv-wise.

Idk if Muyu planned that way from start, i was late, but her stream turned into a karaoke stream

Awoogers

Good for her. Though i feel some advertisement would be nice for them, At least i didn't encounter any. Can't say anything for guys, but girls definitely deserve bit more than they have. Still nice to see Brit Pippa's doing ok, both subs and ccv-wise.

Idk if Muyu planned that way from start, i was late, but her stream turned into a karaoke stream
Her streams always turn into a karaoke one way or another it's great

Awoogers

Muyu :pippasadl:

Fuck she just had a sudden sharp pain on her stomach

She's still not fully healed from her surgery

Last edited:

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Muyu :pippasadl:

Fuck she just had a sudden sharp pain on her stomach

She's still not fully healed from her surgery
Is that also why she does the bweh's? Not very familiar with her pl so wasn't sure if it was something that started before or after the surgery.

Awoogers

Is that why she does the bweh's? Not very familiar with her pl so wasn't sure if it was something that started before or after the surgery.
Idk about the bwehs since it seems recent enough in my memory but she's been out of breath ever since her surgery coupled with her own lung disease so I think so yeah

Awoogers

To no one's surprise sakana is present on muyus stream

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Listening to Muyu singing Living on a Prayer hits different knowing how things have been for her in her real life.

Please be better to her 2024. Please let her make it.
:fishmandispair:

Awoogers

I really want to stay at your house :pippasadl:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

braindoko

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter
Kaela naive but really kind and big heart person. She want to press and arguing with chat about that. :sanasmile:

ABLVV85TbxzHYfSUh_iymkPeqiGunVMM4bKYCP2UTTNxALTnfQ5c3ejDmY0U-UgWSgpXnNTFQ0BKDC_gYaqYMbtD_sT6ga59TIc1hSesCqbQQLuR11zprZ8CG51rKuAebmKTTNkoXr6EFnwkhlKfFlo-Cp8I2lm7XAv43UAeO1ONkZCgs63WQ9NzfNt8IKVu64tyav0O2IqnFYf1T5bM65LTWU0dbUYNxgqETd4CFzohLUcj7EAXjf9o002-PSS3hflZ1wHMJlwV8D1fJx4E2fXPd4sgrrKe4ALSomz49_oZWYj-4T8YxXAxbzBAGtL8nJlC7IU5aJURk10l5V43CZi1uy31tdY7_ME9pnMj4xqPvyzJU8l0LdP-94CuEEqGJMVdR0T1pX7WVfr5Gxfu4Ol5ReNNldRYLkZ0kDh2dfiZumyinsxcLpUGq3a625rv-hyi7K0ePJkHu2oQXPuVrq8GmfuoZxTQE7lQALigeA6ctCsXCGJUQfdWEERmhiYTECLXWlOkwEMB0spQeCAlHMYIMiJszfbC7YH-dgaDU7-v7eJw5I2ucXRdNEu4EWS4nyVxavhfm82ke6atOW28ZoyhEZRgfd7i34MRaMok91pE4ZmF9Wd2LSja1p-cXOgDIWBGKtjcPJf-SjlZ_5i37Icxf_f3qQCN6TrCXWgK2Q8FnETxXF4g0S5Pl-9OW1PV4HnLpcZUUXAXyVPkFDuzAs-PeSfwgCy5TnfWAVDTgQx95IBqzYBZ2R9wBEsPR0WZLZOFhKnGHu7Iqi-86lckwTUP_8lky6N8EyjfCjQz1jvUKy6eANmBHDIMSxB4ncc38KdsdAdn8Zndw13EtjbdW_HoAkRf_wUL6UxKiZP2LGvHxo4RBow9w9kvkQ1aGyA5NL8hdSbWAaSfcgF9tuWX6w5hBiD7B2o-U628drMPaKLPpyuNA-RFkn_HzgJxldIpZkjZ2j3FKMd9-OSXllRhMf1aKFO9qFQOupndYHJx9x7obHvtpYZ4=w1595-h897-s-no-gm

Kaela do you want long lasting relationship?
Yes, I always wanting long lasting relationship with my pc-chan. :nenebased:

Last edited:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
No context

Ember (regarding Shiina and Dizzy): They are so small and petite that they will be sucked into my ass
Ember's goal for 2024 is to have a big ass that pulls Shiina and Dizzy in with it's gravitational pull. Food and lifting.

Vietnamese woman with a huge ass wasn't something I knew was possible, but I am interested in seeing how it turns out.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Ember's goal for 2024 is to have a big ass that pulls Shiina and Dizzy in with it's gravitational pull. Food and lifting.

Vietnamese woman with a huge ass wasn't something I knew was possible, but I am interested in seeing how it turns out.

was this Sakana's hidden intentions when he instated the sad girl gym fund? maybe he isnt gay

Last edited:

Negzana

Ela is so innocent, she doesn't understand why even Americans want America nuked if it can end all conflict for all time

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
You know it's kind of funny that we see them all here in respectable outfits of their peer

Then it pans into marine and it becomes a fucking doujin that exact split second
It was a good one up from censored Haachama last year fittingly also Marine related cause she was singing Treasure Box

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Runie likes longform video essays, conclusive proof she's extremely white.

Top Bottom