"Ted Kaczynski, like, before he started murdering people, he had like a couple good ideas. He kinda lost me at the murdering part though"Juniper Heartstrings

Liveposting General - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Shiori is talking about how her "direct relatives" were freemasons and how she used to watch their meetings and charity drives

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Shiori please de-connect yourself from the freemasons as soon as reasonably possible, seek spiritual counsel from your local priest for assistance

This may be a bit controversial, but I think the freemasons aren't exactly the best sort of people to associate with

Also obligatory "I HATE THE ANTI-CHRIST" for good measure

EDIT: ...Did she just imply that her father was a freemason?

Last edited:

Gibara Fan

Babutaro(Gibara) Love
That awkward moment your Oshi's family is apart of a shady organization.
Shiori please......RUN

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Did I just hear Shiori list her oshis as her genmates past lives without naming them?

"Water Vtuber"
"Promotes tourism"
I didn't hear if she alluded to Rissa's pl that I'm blanking on
Edit: Caitlyn right
Unlisted Clip uploading

Last edited:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
Fuck. Bae has another stream in about 5 hours because of the Splash Fes pre-show. I guess I'm staying up all night playing Armored Core 6. Joke's on her. I was gonna do that shit anyway!

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Ladies and Gentlemen: Biboo has reached Elden ring+Zone of the Enders territory.
:chaos:

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
kronii did 50 sit-ups and 50 "push ups" which looked cursed because she's using mocopi, now she's reacting to her previous anniversary stream in which she reacted to her debut, and she's cringing harder than her first anniversary.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Fuck. Bae has another stream in about 5 hours because of the Splash Fes pre-show. I guess I'm staying up all night playing Armored Core 6. Joke's on her. I was gonna do that shit anyway!
I'm confused about this stream. Isn't the concert on the 26th?

kronii did 50 sit-ups and 50 "push ups" which looked cursed because she's using mocopi, now she's reacting to her previous anniversary stream in which she reacted to her debut, and she's cringing harder than her first anniversary.
She is noticeably more unhinged, too.

node

Santa's Little Diversity Hire
Airi's describing her work not paying for the electricity and it getting shut off for the better part of a day. How can a (likely east asian) company that demands so much excellence from their employees have something like that happen? Like, is that grounds for seppuku?

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband

The Rrat

Early Adopter
The design of that t-shirt is hilariously low-effort

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
a pajama shirt, socks and a mug is not what i expected for kronii merch :ironmousekek:

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔

The Rrat

Early Adopter
a pajama shirt, socks and a mug is not what i expected for kronii merch :ironmousekek:
She speedran the daki and boob mousepad, now she is out of ideas. It is good merch, though. Well, except the t-shirt that is gonna be overpriced lol

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
She speedran the daki and boob mousepad, now she is out of ideas. It is good merch, though. Well, except the t-shirt that is gonna be overpriced lol
missed opportunity to not have the sock design be boros, since some people call him a cumsock borosgrin.png this is boros for reference :ironmousekek:

reinigen

Dang it
Ward Security

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I'm pretty sure kronii just said "my clock is amazing give it a lick" :ironmousekek:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
I'm confused about this stream. Isn't the concert on the 26th?
Some kind of pre-show. A bunch of them are all streaming at the same time.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Top Bottom