"The age of 30 is in demand !!"Houshou Marine

Liveposting General - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Horo7618

No one in particular
Hopping on another meme song months late goddamn it....

RiverBear

She tends to be a perfectionist.
You hear of the many songs covers she dropped because it wasn't up to her standards during her member streams.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Her ability to be so late for the party is pretty admirable, tbh.

And it never matters because people still watch the shit out of them.

IRYS?
:Vesper-UNHINGED:

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
The costume changes in the MV are cute, lots of references.

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I can't believe gura got a group of convicts for the chants, I guess jail cells have good acoustics. :smugrys:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
I can't believe gura got a group of convicts for the chants, I guess jail cells have good acoustics. :smugrys:
She got IRyS for the part Tamaki plays in the OG randomly, too
:SelenHAHAhere:

Salado

Nasa and Michi want more boob, Tenma's mad people make art of her not flat.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Congrats to DuDul for making it big.

RiverBear

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Congrats to DuDul for making it big.
He worked on the Promise MV, too. Surprised he hasn't gotten more work from other members. Gura may keep him busy, though.

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
As soon as I heard Irys I was almost pulled out of the song. Like what the hell are you doing in this lol it was great though. She was getting dangerously close to sounding like Illya in a few parts. I don't think she's ever gone so hard into the loli voice before so I guess that's just what she sounds like when she actually tries it.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
As soon as I heard Irys I was almost pulled out of the song. Like what the hell are you doing in this lol it was great though. She was getting dangerously close to sounding like Illya in a few parts. I don't think she's ever gone so hard into the loli voice before so I guess that's just what she sounds like when she actually tries it.
Gura doing the line herself wouldn't have worked as well, imo. It is better she got someone with a deeper voice for it, plus the added nihongo jouzu doesn't hurt.

Hotdogs Aplenty

King Shiori Poster
Early Adopter
He worked on the Promise MV, too. Surprised he hasn't gotten more work from other members. Gura may keep him busy, though.
The mad lad bought and was renovating a house while doing these animations. Had no time for other work.

Continuous Retardation

Ame Gosling
Early Adopter
Gura doing the line herself wouldn't have worked as well, imo. It is better she got someone with a deeper voice for it, plus the added nihongo jouzu doesn't hurt.
Yeah I don't think it was bad at all, I just wasn't expecting it to be Irys. Although if I think about it idk who else would be better so I guess that's on me:botanshrug:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Yeah I don't think it was bad at all, I just wasn't expecting it to be Irys. Although if I think about it idk who else would be better so I guess that's on me:botanshrug:
I mean, same. Just saying my thought process out loud after not expecting it myself.
:BijouBijou:

LurkerD

The lurker formally known as Drax
I love the fact that Gura has a ring in the concept art, but rather than some cringe fan marriage thing like Rushia it represents her vows to Hatsume Miku.

Last edited:

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Gura called Ui "Ui-senpai".
:BijouBijou:

GOTBB

@GOTBB seething right now.
Kind of, but only because I had the limited edition in cart and ready to go but trying to find a new credit card because mine got skimmed and cancelled today and by the time I put it in, it said SOLD OUT!

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Shiina at her largest was 160lb at 5'1"
:architect:

ValkyrieAce

in a toxic relationship with IRyS
I have no idea how Duvet became popular again after over 25 years but goddamn is IRyS singing the hell out of it!

Top Bottom