"...Ya-be!"Shirakami Fubuki

Liveposting General - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Euthyphro

Certified Awatistic
Daiya and Scarlett are a riot together:

Maybe the new VRev girls aren't so bad

Daiya is a rare VTuber that has never had a Tumblr account. Scarlett sees this as an opportunity to corrupt her.

Last edited:

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
>Shiina has been playing the Elden Ring DLC off stream and even beat some bosses like Rellana
H A T E
She's been doing that for the whole base game as well. She'd start stream and go, "I killed X, Y & Z bosses off-stream guys."

God's Strongest Dragoon

She's been doing that for the whole base game as well. She'd start stream and go, "I killed X, Y & Z bosses off-stream guys."
Yeah, it's really annoying, especially when it's actually interesting bosses too.

Kazuma

Early Adopter
Last edited:

Salado

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Three years in the making, Jelly has finally seen the credit sequence of Baba is You. Her reaction is so cute lol
brave-gd-Iu-CIc7e-G.png

edit: and she even beat two levels tonight, I'm proud of this little alien
:pomuLove:

Last edited:

Bronze

Gravedigger

Most of the time, my own...
Early Adopter
Raora art streams double as satzudans. She was watching Ina since the beginning, she is one of her favorite artists and is showering Ina in compliments about her speed and how clean she draws.
Said how she learned a lot from Ina's art streams, especially the gesture streams.
And during the recent quote "Kronii doodle" stream she drew along side Ina but after 3 hours when Ina was finished, Raora was still doing her sketch.

:wah:

Bronze

This was the most normal Clara stream ever, and it was still peak :koronehappyl:

Too short though :pippasadl:

Ensok

Early Adopter
Miko still using the trans flag in Among Us...

Negzana

Netscaper

Early Adopter
Raora art streams double as satzudans. She was watching Ina since the beginning, she is one of her favorite artists and is showering Ina in compliments about her speed and how clean she draws.
Said how she learned a lot from Ina's art streams, especially the gesture streams.
And during the recent quote "Kronii doodle" stream she drew along side Ina but after 3 hours when Ina was finished, Raora was still doing her sketch.

:wah:
Raora feels like Sana, if Sana used her experience as an artist for some of her streams. - Ausse + Italian
I'm slowly becoming a fan.

Also, it's funny how she raided into Ollie, and when Ollie went into one of her "spicy" tangents, chat was like: "Raora don't look!" These fuckers need to learn that all artists ARE Degenerates. :smugina:

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
Raora feels like Sana, if Sana used her experience as an artist for some of her streams. - Ausse + Italian
I'm slowly becoming a fan.

Also, it's funny how she raided into Ollie, and when Ollie went into one of her "spicy" tangents, chat was like: "Raora don't look!" These fuckers need to learn that all artists ARE Degenerates. :smugina:
"raora dont look" like hell has she hasnt drawn any of the girls naked yet :whatastory:

im sure theres a few

Stunned But Dumb

"raora dont look" like hell has she hasnt drawn any of the girls naked yet :whatastory:

im sure theres a few
A quick check says none of the holos, but herself and a couple other vtubers for sure

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

ex_lurker

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
Moona sitting there confused made this moment funnier than it should have been.

>Ollie says thanks for Raora's raid while repeating the 4 Italian words she knows
>Tangents about Spanish and brings up a video she saw where a person scientifically explained female orgasms in a Spanish accent. "The female orgasm was Spanish. It was quite something."
>Moona, doing her best to follow along: "Wait... does every orgasm have a different language?"
:smugmoona:

WeTawks

Really liking these soccer streams from Kiara.

"Go, white man, go!" - Takanashi Kiara rooting for her race team

"Oh no, tummy hort" - After someone seemed to have been injured.

Last edited:

httn

Hag enthusiast
Top Bottom