"Suicide Pact: Made the Capippalists promise that they won't off themselves unless she dies first. This contributed to the meme of her as a Messianic Archetype or a cult leader."tvtropes.org

Liveposting General - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Fentanyl Floyd

4 YEARS SOBER
Rinmama and Lia make a great comedy duo

Belle Delphine's Armpit

🎨🐿️🔮🧟‍♀🦚🍂📜🔨☔
Gura and Ame are going to be confused with all the fatphobia changes, kinda wish Kaela or someone else was with them to walk them through it.

Stunned But Dumb

Shiina mentioning sweaty booties again

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
I'm just glad blue woman is back

Horo7618

No one in particular
God hates Nijisanji, continued:
  • Selen thought the ethernet port on her laptop was broken, last stream she was on hotel wifi because she couldn't get a wired connection
  • Chat told her to buy a USB dongle (she was thinking she had to get a new laptop....)
  • She bought it (and a Tom and Jerry mousepad....), but it turned out the ethernet port in her room was broken, not the laptop
  • The hotel is full, so they couldn't just give her a different room with working ethernet
  • She told them she had an important business meeting and needed to be wired, so they let her into a different room
  • Now she's streaming from a room which hasn't been properly set up for guests - bed is stripped etc

Last edited:

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Selen is being subjected to all this bad luck because she probably stole her play button back from Riku's grasps and is now subjected to the curse of Tazumi. She must return the slab.
source: I am her hotel's bellhop.

Elite Miko

Early Adopter
Lol, this is the biggest CCV Ame has had in quite some time.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Senas influence is more far reaching than initially thought possible

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
Lol, this is the biggest CCV Ame kronii has had in quite some time. kropausechamp.png
being serious, kronii said earlier that she hasn't interacted with advent, she didn't even know people call bijou biboo. :BijouBijou: afaik she only interacted with nerissa offstream with IRyS in a discord call, why is kronii so socially retarded, we could have gotten so much cringekino if she interacted with advent. :annoyedpippa:

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Grimmi's smoke detector SFX is going to drive me insane, she has been craving violence this entire stream

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Grimmis currently just adding a bunch of random periodic sounds to stream currently, one of which is a dying smoke alarm

The Rrat

Early Adopter
Lol, this is the biggest CCV Ame kronii has had in quite some time. View attachment 53244
being serious, kronii said earlier that she hasn't interacted with advent, she didn't even know people call bijou biboo. :BijouBijou: afaik she only interacted with nerissa offstream with IRyS in a discord call, why is kronii so socially retarded, we could have gotten so much cringekino if she interacted with advent. :annoyedpippa:
I wonder if she just has trouble finding common ground with females. Or she had been putting her guard up more since Sana left. Kaela should drag her into a Raft collab with Bijou and Anya.

MC streams always get the views, though.

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Lol Grimmi keeps getting jumpscared by David Hater saying oomfie

Edit: she's got 27 sounds open

kaleidoscope

how do I cope with the fact that I am enjoying a vtuber stream for more than 10 minutes for the first time and it's 1. niji 2. a male?
he sounds nice :BijouBijou:

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
how do I cope with the fact that I am enjoying a vtuber stream for more than 10 minutes for the first time and it's 1. niji 2. a male?
Maybe you are a Woman

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
I wonder if she just has trouble finding common ground with females.
nah she's just autistic about approaching others, she expects them to approach her first.
Or she had been putting her guard up more since Sana left.
i doubt it, she talks to IRyS and fauna quite often.
Kaela should drag her into a Raft collab with Bijou and Anya.
she should, i would really like kronii getting bullied by 2 gaming autist and pushy anya.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Are you a gay man or a Chinese woman?

The Rrat

Early Adopter
i doubt it, she talks to IRyS and fauna quite often.
I meant with newer people, specifically, but maybe she was just in more situations in the past where people would initiate with her, I guess. Anyway, it is probably because the Advent collab ban ended at pretty much the worst time for Council, with how busy they were.

The Peanut Gallery

Early Adopter
Artistic rendition of Grimmi at the FNAF screening
signal-2023-10-28-23-46-11-239-1.jpg

Top Bottom