"What do you call those tiny plants that people have at home, sucklings? (Succulents)"IRyS

Liveposting General - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
British Pippa needs a better mic.

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Hips movements, especially from side to side are very nice, but as someone in the chat pointed out, her upper torso looks like a box. It's got that stiff feeling of a cardboard cutout.

...and she's paid almost 20k $ for it if we include the mocap gloves.
Even Cover's 3D tracking isn't perfect and has issues with stiffness in some areas. She's gonna have to keep playing with it, if I had to guess. I am sure she will get it to how she likes it eventually.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Edit's Edit: In retrospect and considering the overall course of the stream, fuckit, we're spoilering everything.

Below: Extremely semitic content.

Just-Katta.png

Just Katta Things.

Edit: I'm going to start spoilering images now:

Katcumber.png

Katcumber-2.png

Fortunately I was too slow to catch the cucumber being covered in lotion. It's definitely a thing that happened, however.

Other streamers may do feet content in a "Haha, you're all perverts, but feet are totes innocent" fashion.

Katta knows it's for coomers and goes all in. Everyone's of course free to think whatever they want about this, but there's no denying that she's honest about what a feet stream's about and what she's doing.

Last edited:

Ensok

Early Adopter

GOTBB

Kiara bleeding live on cooking handcam stream!
:panik:
TIME STAMP: 1:58:37

(it is only a nose bleed)

Last edited:

Just pretending

The Great Bald Rrat
Early Adopter

(its only a nose bleed)

And now she's singing a song about bleeding, because... uh, Christmas atmosphere?

Bronze

Reina's karaoke is going pretty well.

Sh4gg1

yeah...
Early Adopter
Damn, Reina's voice is so good.

Simp

Hips movements, especially from side to side are very nice, but as someone in the chat pointed out, her upper torso looks like a box. It's got that stiff feeling of a cardboard cutout.

...and she's paid almost 20k $ for it if we include the mocap gloves.
No its 13k, the gloves are part of that price. Also chegi (the one that put the MMD model on the movement she showed) said it is more a problem of the model/it was just a quick thing he did late in the night, and can be fixed

Abomination

The abominable amalgamation known as "chyaaat!"
Christ, Lumi's teeth were as fucked up as Pippa's. Says she didn't go to a dentist until middle school because her parents didn't believe in going to the dentist, despite her mother being a doctor. Told a story about how her Mom bought dental tools to pull shards of a broken tooth out of her gums rather than take her to the dentist and how she's had four root canals.

Says she's better now and loves going to the dentist. After hearing some of this, I'm not shocked she likes going to the dentist.

httn

Hag enthusiast
Ami fucking genocided rats this stream.

Last edited:

Panopticon

Resident Lovebug
Athy is renovating the baby factory AKA "The Fungeon"

Stunned But Dumb

It's nice when your favorite is your favorite's favorite

Towle

Christ, Lumi's teeth were as fucked up as Pippa's. Says she didn't go to a dentist until middle school because her parents didn't believe in going to the dentist, despite her mother being a doctor. Told a story about how her Mom bought dental tools to pull shards of a broken tooth out of her gums rather than take her to the dentist and how she's had four root canals.

Says she's better now and loves going to the dentist. After hearing some of this, I'm not shocked she likes going to the dentist.
Damn, she was meant to be the Stacy of Phase. I always got "she's too good for you" vibes when watching Loom.
That's fucked up by the way. Doctors should have money to send their own children to the fucking dentist.

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
TIME STAMP: 1:58:37

(it is only a nose bleed)

Cover better ban showing blood on stream, too. What would happen if anyone found out Kiara actually bled red? Someone might be able to identify her by her blood-type!

Panko Enjoyer

Lumi: "I was talking with my chat and we decided that middle age starts at 40"
Airi: "Thank you"

Salado

Lurker Throwaway

❄🐮⛓🔅📕💢🔩🎩🦅️🧸🫧🏹🦖🦊🦈🎨🍹️♾️🐧🎇🐍🪶🎴⚗️🐸

Salado

Top Bottom