"I believe the Earth is flat, because Hana-senpai means the world to me hahaha"Miyu Ottavia

Liveposting General - LMAOOOOOOO's not included due to ongoing recession

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter
If you play DRG, be sure to install the best mod for it:
Let's hope they update it with muyu's voice lines

mysticdreamlife

Miia Enjoyer

naganon

#1 Hexa Fan

Lord Umbra

Awoogers

basic ass man who loves the british funny woman
ember also lost to the eggs and muyu

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers

DrStupid

Resident Undertaker
Early Adopter

Salado

Awoogers

WeTawks

Tuning in to Juniper's(ragdoll) stream and damn it's still as uncomfortable as the last time I remembered watching. Her, being someone who doesn't seem very sociable, getting frustrated trying to engage in a conversation with a nearly dead chat and always complains of running out of things to say thirty minutes into the stream which makes professional lurkers such as myself feel uncomfortable being pressured to contribute to an already awkward stream. Geez, what did this site's owner do to that poor girl?

Last edited:

Negzana

Hey Fauna is doing a karaoke this will be fu- All I Want For Christmas Is You

even her entertainingly bad singing can't save this

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Is there any hag left to correct her?
Airi?
Idk during Airi's House Flipper 2 guerilla last night after noticing all the little kid stuff around a house she immediately thought of Muyu.

Awoogers

And shes singing her song :sanasmile:

httn

Hag enthusiast
Tuning in to Juniper's(ragdoll) stream and damn it's still as uncomfortable as the last time I remembered watching. Her, being someone who doesn't seem very sociable, getting frustrated trying to engage in a conversation with a nearly dead chat and always complains of running out of things to say thirty minutes into the stream which makes professional lurkers such as myself feel uncomfortable being pressured to contribute to an already awkward stream. Geez, what did this site's owner do to this poor girl?
Proctor found out she was tumblr wicca witch that blazes it daily and stopped shilling her. But really it's mostly her own doing.

She had a whole arc of being generally pissy/upset with her chat numbers for a while which turned away enough viewers to drop her back into the 1 to low 2 view territory. Then she got twitter banned for a couple months and coupled that with a reduced schedule which just torpedoed what little momentum she had left. I agree that she is just too miserable on stream these days for it to be comfortable chatting or lurking.

EDIT:
Encore fauna with the Bring Me The Horizon. :sanasmile:

Towle

What earned her a twitter ban?

Salado

httn

Hag enthusiast
What earned her a twitter ban?
Wait i think i remembered wrong, she locked herself out of the account and either didn't have any recovery options set or lost access to those aswell. IIRC it took a couple of months before she even got a response from twitter support.

Anime Fan

Runie opened her stream up singing a song from the movie Krampus and put a Krampus mask on her model. This goofball might be my favorite in phase gen3.

Also her singing really is amazing, fishman definitely hit it out of the park with this gen.

Awoogers

Damn runie is killing it

Salado

Top Bottom