"My dear, if you want you can have a taste of my cabbage"Ceres 'Prince' Faun

MikeNeko Fiasco Thread - 2022 strikes back as MafuMafu and Rushia were married and divorced since her termination - Ongoing Defamation Suit

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
185k people watching Korekore this morning when I checked. This shit is crazy. :pomuStare:

Negzana

I have to give respect to Shondo. Ignoring the constant lolibaiting I respect that she is very open and honest that she is clinically insane in real life. Didn't require yabs for that to come out. She also takes her meds

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
185k people watching Korekore this morning when I checked. This shit is crazy. :pomuStare:
Just like FalseFag they got the same amount of views but neither of them added something interesting also MafuMafu Cried like a little bitch instead of saying something meaningful

Lurker Lurkerman

Lurker mode activated.
Just like FalseFag they got the same amount of views but neither of them added something interesting also MafuMafu Cried like a little bitch instead of saying something meaningful
Who's the more bitchy crier, Mafumafu or @The Nousagi?

Negzana

Porean

Lavender Spider Lover & Tsunderia Scholar
Early Adopter

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
Mike hasnt said a thing even in her priv so:

First of all, I have a business relationship with Mr. Mikecat.
Therefore, I do not know whether or not the current story is directly related to Miss Mikecat, and I am unable to respond to any enquiries to me.
I have received an offer from Mikecat to create a VTuber character as a job.
I had turned it down twice before, but after hearing her strong desire and her will to regain her honour in the future, I decided to get involved in the production.
As there are other productions currently underway, we will be deciding on the future of the project in consultation with the office to which Mikecat belongs.
I am very sorry for causing concern to those who support us.
Since I took charge of the case, there have been many rumours, slander and criminal threats against me.
This time, in view of the fact that the damage has developed into an even more serious situation, I have told you about it, although I originally planned not to make it public.
Her artist revealed something interesting :"I have received an offer from Mikecat to create a VTuber character as a job.
I had turned it down twice before, but after hearing her strong desire and her will to regain her honour in the future, I decided to get involved in the production."
(I am going to guess that after her termination nobody wanted to work with her and maybe Vshojo also asked but he refused)
Then he says their relationship is just business so he isnt aware if the current story is directly related to Mikeneko, and I will not be able to respond for her
But he says there are talks between him and the agencies that are employing her because they still have some things that are WIP so he will consult with them before saying something
Lastly he wrote this message because he its receiving threats against him for just being the character designer of Mikeneko

Negzana

I just find it sad because I hoped Rushineko's story would be one where her hubris and paranoia tore her down but she built up a more stable and healthy relationship with her viewers, kinda like what happened with Delutaya falling then rising to her own tight-knit niche, but nah, she's just a mentally ill whore. Amuberu Haado

Vegeta

SUCK MY COCK
Could've sworn that this happened before.
mikedashi.jpg

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
Mike hasnt said a thing even in her priv so:

First of all, I have a business relationship with Mr. Mikecat.
Therefore, I do not know whether or not the current story is directly related to Miss Mikecat, and I am unable to respond to any enquiries to me.
I have received an offer from Mikecat to create a VTuber character as a job.
I had turned it down twice before, but after hearing her strong desire and her will to regain her honour in the future, I decided to get involved in the production.
As there are other productions currently underway, we will be deciding on the future of the project in consultation with the office to which Mikecat belongs.
I am very sorry for causing concern to those who support us.
Since I took charge of the case, there have been many rumours, slander and criminal threats against me.
This time, in view of the fact that the damage has developed into an even more serious situation, I have told you about it, although I originally planned not to make it public.
Her artist revealed something interesting :"I have received an offer from Mikecat to create a VTuber character as a job.
I had turned it down twice before, but after hearing her strong desire and her will to regain her honour in the future, I decided to get involved in the production."
(I am going to guess that after her termination nobody wanted to work with her and maybe Vshojo also asked but he refused)
Then he says their relationship is just business so he isnt aware if the current story is directly related to Mikeneko, and I will not be able to respond for her
But he says there are talks between him and the agencies that are employing her because they still have some things that are WIP so he will consult with them before saying something
Lastly he wrote this message because he its receiving threats against him for just being the character designer of Mikeneko

Poor Nigga finally decided to trust her and got rewarded with *whatever is happening right now*

Negzana

I miss when Mikeneko was just a dumb menhera woman who did just dumb menhera woman moments. I want just dumb menhera woman Mikeneko back.

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
>we never got more Haruhi because she decided to fuck everyone but the bassist
:fishmandispair:
Probably more of an issue with the source material, or rather the paucity thereof.

electronic elephant

"I am uncontrollable. I cannot be managed."—Vesper
Early Adopter
:fishmandispair:
Probably more of an issue with the source material, or rather the paucity thereof.

There's also Kyoto Animation's willingness to consider. Over time they've switched their focus to projects where they own the rights so they don't end up doing all the work for someone else to make all the merchandising money.

GOTBB

[snip] because I'm tired of people beating the ossified remains of this damn horse.
Not just look where the fuck you are, look at the literal THREAD muthafucka!

brave-f9uu-Gx-K10n.png

:whatastory:

Congrats on pulling focus in a focused thread.
e: oh congratulations Naganon I guess, you had to make even this thread about hexa as well
🎉🎊🎇🎆

bothyourhouses

I don't know much about the working of Japanese courts but I assume that marriage and divorce registrations are public record.
Regular weddings and divorces by mutual consent are not public; you can't access those records unless you're related, and you can't even start unless you know which specific city would be keeping them (the Japanese system is very federal/localist). I don't know about a contested divorce that made it as far as the court system, that might lead to some parts being public (though even then I'd be surprised).
It's like Rushia, but started doing this work more than 20 years ago
Nah, Aya is smart and knew exactly what she's doing. Her career was fine up until getting throat cancer, and even after that she was able to get and keep big roles (Fairy Tail). Banging most of your band members wouldn't be how I'd choose to live, but it fit her personality and sounds like it was the life she wanted. (Plus we know she had enough self-respect to skip the bassist)
Nah, that's on KyoAni deciding that remaking the same episode 8 times over was a good idea. The novels only have you go through it 3 or so times in total.

furaibou

鼻血が出るほどいい
I miss when Mikeneko was just a dumb menhera woman who did just dumb menhera woman moments. I want just dumb menhera woman Mikeneko back.
You want: 1706406863190.png
You'll settle for: 1706407019259.png
You'll actually get: :nolancries:

Last edited:

UberSoldat

Did anyone watch Korekore's stream on the matter? Any new deets?

God's Strongest Dragoon

She also takes her meds
Did you miss the part when one of her whales was giving her less attention and she activated 7th level magic to allow all 17 of her schizo voices to speak at once as she had a meltdown? It was the entire reason why I voted for her during the TVA awards. I still believe she was more deserving for 2023 because Mikeneko's dirty laundry didn't air until 2024. Between this and the hymen check, Shondo is severely mentally ill.

Top Bottom