"Has your sex drive totally withered? I absolutely want Ina to rough me up with her tentacles, eh you guys don't? You guys are withered, old men; You want timid girls, you want them kind and quiet"Houshou Marine

MikeNeko Fiasco Thread - 2022 strikes back as MafuMafu and Rushia were married and divorced since her termination - Ongoing Defamation Suit

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

I didn't see it mentioned yet, but apparently yesterday, a bit after Mafumafus appearance on Kores stream, she made a quick twitcast
But didn't acknowledge the situation yet
Arrchive - 1
Arrrchive - 2

Screenshot_20240128_104032_X.jpg
More from her priv that i took after she posted in her statement
She apologizes to her fans and says she its going to the hospital again
TL:"I'm sorry I worry you so much."
"I don't know if it's mental or a pre-existing heart condition, but I'm having a lot of breathlessness, palpitations and dizziness, so I'm going to the hospital now as an emergency. It's pretty tough."

Last edited:

Negzana

The only rrat I'm willing to believe ATM is Aqua unknowingly bullied then cucked rushia

BlueSharkTV

Fucking Riggers
Early Adopter
Yuria's Husband
God dammit woman :whatastory: one thing I will always recommend is, even if you don't hold any feelings for a person, ALWAYS assume they are in a relationship already, even the vtubers that you watch could be in a relationship. and DON'T spend money on people if you will regret it later, specially if you spend it with the idea of them dating your ass.
I can't help but laugh at the ones spending a lot of money and buying her ring only to be hit by a married and divorced truck of a menhera. :ironmousekek:

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
The only rrat I'm willing to believe ATM is Aqua unknowingly bullied then cucked rushia
Maybe it was Shion.

SHION ON HER WAY TO FUCK MAFUMAFU

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
Not gonna lie, I'd in fact be disappointed if my oshi fucked Mafumafu.

I would've hoped she'd have a better taste in men.

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
God dammit woman :whatastory: one thing I will always recommend is, even if you don't hold any feelings for a person, ALWAYS assume they are in a relationship already, even the vtubers that you watch could be in a relationship. and DON'T spend money on people if you will regret it later, specially if you spend it with the idea of them dating your ass.
I can't help but laugh at the ones spending a lot of money and buying her ring only to be hit by a married and divorced truck of a menhera. :ironmousekek:
Not gonna lie, I'd in fact be disappointed if my oshi fucked Mafumafu.

I would've hoped she'd have a better taste in men.
Honestly, agree with this take. The only situation I'd be bothered by one of the chuubas I follow being married or dating is if the partner was a massive loser like mafumafu, and that would be from sheer disappointment. I mostly only monetarily support Bae outside of memberships, anyway, because it is pretty obvious where my money is going with her. I don't really with IRyS outside membership or her patreon to watch her because I know that shit will all go to fucking keyboards.

Also, IRyS seems like the type to date a twink, soy loser like mafumafu.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Honestly, agree with this take. The only situation I'd be bothered by one of the chuubas I follow being married or dating is if the partner was a massive loser like mafumafu, and that would be from sheer disappointment. I mostly only monetarily support Bae outside of memberships, anyway, because it is pretty obvious where my money is going with her. I don't really with IRyS outside membership or her patreon to watch her because I know that shit will all go to fucking keyboards.

Also, IRyS seems like the type to date a twink, soy loser like mafumafu.
Your probably too young for Irys anyway

:robertudrink:

The Rratarded Alt

agility_

We have some serious streams to discuss 🔨
Early Adopter
Aqua is a 4 foot tall minuscule japanese girl with acute social anxiety and the thought that she "bullied" the almost 6 foot tall Rushia in some way is just the most unintentionally funny mind image I've been given this year.

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
Aqua is a 4 foot tall minuscule japanese girl with acute social anxiety and the thought that she "bullied" the almost 6 foot tall Rushia in some way is just the most unintentionally funny mind image I've been given this year.
5662544-9586a6762211f42f2eb145648436d1e1.jpg

Evergreen

The Rratarded Alt

Aqua seems to play up the social anxienty bit to an extent, but otherwise, yes, it is hilarious. Really feels like Rushia just has a height complex and can't stand that Aqua is better than her or some shit. This is the woman who openly got menhera-jealous when Delutaya got her Live2D model when she was entirely unrelated to her at the time. The woman clearly had some crazy delusions going on.

JellyKusa

Early Adopter
some reactions of other JP people to the news I found

The Rratarded Alt

If anyone tries to tell you Western VTuber fans are crazier than Japanese ones, just show them this.

USS IOWA

If anyone tries to tell you Western VTuber fans are crazier than Japanese ones, just show them this.
Or the whole JP scene in general, I remember people fearing that the EN branch will brought lots of drama in to the company, But now all EN drama is mostly either on X or on /vt/, While JP ones have gone national.

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
Streamers are buskers, throw some money in their guitar case if you enjoy what they do and want them to keep doing it. Anything beyond that is delusion, unless you're that one JP chad who married his 2view.

Negzana

You're being too realistic don't let reality get in the way of a good story. Aqua is a glue huffer who babbled her way into cucking Rushia and now Mikeneko has to live her life knowing a room temperature onion scored before her and with her twink husband no less

The Rratarded Alt

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Gonna use this on the next girl I want to flirt with. Wish me luck, gents.

frz

Its all such a mess
Something that remains unclear to me, to what extent did her genmates perhaps know about all that stuff? How much did Cover know? Or did they discover the marriage only after the Discord Yab?
Depends on how much cover/rushia told them really.
They should at least have known that she has a boyfriend if they ever off collab at all and that she's on the phone messaging him 24/7, and should at the very least have known mafumafu when the GTA thing happened, but a wedding without a ceremony and living separately. They might have not known at all.
Maybe it was Shion.

SHION ON HER WAY TO FUCK MAFUMAFU

Does Shion play fps :yubi:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
After reading all this here are my thoughts

I don't take issue with gfe/bfe streamers however there is a caveat to that. If you are taken irl you should do one of two things
1. Divulge that you are taken irl and take the unicorn hit and accept the cuck fanbase that will remain
2. Do a Vox or Fauna draw a line make it clear without a doubt that this is all fake fun. That way if you actually have an SO. You did everything thing you could not to perpetuate a delusion that any of your gfe/bfe relationship with chat was real thus absolving you from "cheating allegations" can't cheat on a fake relationship that all parties agree is fake

Anything other than those two things is a supremely scummy scam imo.

If Kronii or the like turns out to have a secret SO the unicorns can go suck a dick I have no sympathy, however that changes if the tuber in question actively perpetuates a reality that they are chat's girlfriend or wife, then you are just reaping what you sew if you get exposed as the Con Artist you are, and i sympathize with the idiots who bought into the lie

Mafumafu and Rushineko are both guilty of this and are scummy con artists imo, I'm sure both sides are insane enough to have both had fault in this shitshow and I expect they will end up taking eachother down and to that I say good riddance to bad rubbish

Last edited:
Top Bottom