"When 2023, I'll do my best more hard."Haachama

MikeNeko Fiasco Thread - 2022 strikes back as MafuMafu and Rushia were married and divorced since her termination - Ongoing Defamation Suit

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
The only interpretation of it that makes sense to me is that rushineko was probably in the running for the "fuck the twink race" of mafumafu. The main reason for it probably is that she was an actual fan of his and wanted bragging rights that she got chosen over all those other :WHORE!!!:.

When she finally got what she wanted she realized holy shit it isn't worth it because I wanted a boyfriend not a quivering little pussy. Mix that revelation with actual psychotic menhera mental illness leads to a long strained relationship where she takes advantage of him pushing the boundaries because the introverted social wreck mafumafu doesn't know how to say no. Thus she gets a free house and if he tries objecting to anything she's already trained him to roll over and die if she even threatens to raise her fist in the form of 1000 discord and line messages.

I interpret their marriage as a utilitarian thing because japan has a big problem with the nuclear family right now. Marriage keeps nagging parents off your back, it's what's expected from you in society and it helps with paying taxes so two emotionally fucked people, who are both 30+ years old, marry each other out of convenience not for love and it shows from the testimonies. Not to say that mafumafu was solely the victim but honestly it's hard to argue who wore the pants when only one of them got to live in the house.
The more i start to look into reasons that would benefit them to agree for marriage the more i also agree with this
They only married each other maybe to help with taxes

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
Very few are explicitly open about it, and they don't do the same kind of content. The only big vtuber I can think of who is open about being in a relationship on their vtuber account is Nyanners, and this site was crowing about how her viewership has dropped to about a third of what it was.
meh you can chalk the loss of viewer ship up to all but dropping vtubing and if shes happier being flesh with her boyfriend good for her i guess but i doubt its what her audience was there for.

Vex is worth a mention shes pretty open about her husband who joins in sometimes when hes not annoying her or dealing with the kids.shes a lot smaller but her fans seems pretty ok or at least not deluded about where they stand.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
After seeing her adult woman voice clip, I'm convinced she's married, two kids.
Her "adult voice" is as fake as her Loli voice. The closest you get to hear what she really sound like is when she's talking to her mom.

Negzana

Imagine how juicy it would be if Fallen "ahhh male on stream" Shadow ever leaked a relationship
I wouldn't even say poor boyfriend. Someone stupid might not notice the signs with Mike if they tried to hook up with her, but Shondo is openly a schizo and you have to know what you're diving into with her.

KsonApologist

Looking at this back hurts a lot
She supported and trusted Mike too much

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter

Looking at this back hurts a lot
She supported and trusted Mike too much

I wonder if the reason she leaved Vshoujo was that she knew this was going to explode and wanted to spare Kson the embarrassment

USS IOWA

I wonder if the reason she leaved Vshoujo was that she knew this was going to explode and wanted to spare Kson the embarrassment
You really think that Miguel is smart enough to think that?

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
Well she is stupid enough to get dicked on company time but i dont think she is dumb enough to bring down Kson with her and add another fandom that hate her guts , is just mathematics and risk management

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
Nothing to do with being smart. Miguel would have to have some level of ability to care about someone other than herself, which doesn't seem possible.

Poyoyo & Jill

KAWAYO
They still follow each other in Twitter after Mike posted her response
Kson more stronger than @/Autisticus confirmed :smugmoona:

Cubanodun

Vtweeter Hunter
They still follow each other in Twitter after Mike posted her response
Kson more stronger than @/Autisticus confirmed :smugmoona:
She is to nice for her own good

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO
The divorce happened when she joined and the case for defamation happened while she was still there
I personally think they just didnt want to give her more money since she wasnt doing anything

Last edited:

Limkin

The divorce happened when she joined and the case for defamation happened while she was still there
I personally they just didnt want to give her more money since she wasnt doing anything
inb4 she was talking shit about vshojo, kson and pikamee on japanese boards, and they found out it was her. The history likes to repeat itself

Sankisei

HOLOLIVE SAIKYO

The Rratarded Alt

Another TWCAST for the dramasisters that would want to hear her

Dont have time to look into this, but dropping this here in case anyone else does.

Gibara Fan

Babutaro(Gibara) Love
Part 2 of Soju's breakdown:

TLDR: RushiNekoZuna BuckBreak Soju so hard that Soju talked(don't know if it's the first time Soju spoke before)

Tubedude

TLDR: RushiNekoZuna BuckBreak Soju so hard that Soju spoke(don't know if it's the first time Soju spoke before)

Soju did a QnA for a subscriber milestone a while ago where she talked.

Looked it up, turned out to be just a month before Rushia's discord yab:

Gibara Fan

Babutaro(Gibara) Love
Soju did a QnA for a subscriber milestone a while ago where she talked.

Looked it up, turned out to be just a month before Rushia's discord yab:

Screenshot 2024-01-29 111337.png
Famous last words

Saturnus

haha it's unou

TLDR: RushiNekoZuna BuckBreak Soju so hard that Soju talked(don't know if it's the first time Soju spoke before)

Her audience (and herself?) seem to be trying to get her to debut. The situation mentally broke her into considering being the vtuber she thought mikeneko was.
If she debuts, the cycle shall continue.

The Rratarded Alt

Her audience (and herself?) seem to be trying to get her to debut. The situation mentally broke her into considering being the vtuber she thought mikeneko was.
If she debuts, the cycle shall continue.
I want this to happen so bad. Sounds hilarious

Top Bottom