"My character became a chocoball!... my character became a black person"Shirakami Fubuki

MikeNeko Fiasco Thread - 2022 strikes back as MafuMafu and Rushia were married and divorced since her termination - Ongoing Defamation Suit

bothyourhouses

I am not sure how anyone could trust anything said by a woman who has had courts as anal as Japan rule against her for making shit up online against others.
Huh? Japanese courts frequently consider true statements to be defamation.

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter
The Aqua Amatsuki thing is interesting and would line up with the text leak, but you're gonna need more than "the internet going out at the same time" to be convincing imo. Though it would be funny for Aqua's fans to always make fun of her anti-socialness just for her to be getting laid more than nearly all of them.
I at least assume everyone knows Aqua's social anxiety is a meme.

Pictured, Aqua before she played into the meme.

Nenélove

They expect one of us in the wreckage brother!
Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I can only say: God am I glad Rushia got canned, fucking land mine if I've ever seen one.

UncreativeVtuberEnjoyer

As an extra from a bit later 2023: it was rrated out that Aqua was living together with a boyfriend or even engaged, and not many people gave it attention, but when both Aqua and Amatsuki (famous utaite) posted that they lost internet access and returned at the same time, it took force.

That would line up with the messages

AZKI marriage was announced at the start of 2020, so her marital status should already be public by the timeof the 5chan post

Negzana

I kinda hope Memory takes off for PC JP and Mike's whales finally decide they've had enough cucking

nooternun

(๑ 'ᆺ' ) Pfp is me IRL
Also yay, this has bursted out of the vtuber bubble apparently....

Fuck. Well, dude is in Japan right? Maybe she can sue him so he fucks off back to wherever. Is this idiot searching for "Rushia" for a response?
You have no idea how much I hope that L & M = Lui & Mio = married is true.

Please tell me these hags found love and lived Abe's dream.
Women can't have babies with each other yet
I think there's a fair chance that most of those alleged relationships are real, or were when she was writing it, but perhaps with some hyperbole (sex friend, cheating with a Holostars guy) thrown in.

Lets be real, most Hololive members are sociable, attractive (or at least decently normal looking) women in their 20s/30s. It's just common sense that a bunch of them are going to be in a relationship or have been in a relationship before. This discussion often ends up being poisonous on both sides, with people furiously typing out cuck or unicorn or whatever on their keyboards. IMO it's just not something to be worried about. Ultimately you watch a vtuber for the vtuber, not for their entire personal life - just enjoy the entertainment or move on.
I agree for the most part. Going by Kanata's survey stream of Hololive's work/life balance most work just as much or regular people if not more. Correct me if I am wrong but Japan has more then just a birthrate crisis, people aren't even dating or getting married. It's a fun rrat to think that Matsuri was married, za hando!, fucked a Star and got divorced and now is sexually frustrated like Noel so she releases Fantia videos. Like, how does Aki's husband deal with her 18 hour Ark or Gta binges if she has a kid? Is Watame's husband also a vampire or is this a first shift x third shift marriage? Lot's of those names line up with the less menhera members so being married might be good for everyone. 🌈

The Rratarded Alt

Rat-girl Idol Connoisseur
people aren't even dating or getting married.
Yes, this is a widespread issue. Not even just in Japan, but pretty much globally.

bothyourhouses

Correct me if I am wrong but Japan has more then just a birthrate crisis, people aren't even dating or getting married.
It's actually more of a marriage crisis than a birthrate crisis. The birthrate among people who are married is fine, but people are getting married later and later, or not at all.

Negzana

Mikeneko to her detractors: You turned them against me

Sane Human Beings:

hylic

Also yay, this has bursted out of the vtuber bubble apparently....

I hate this fagg_t so much it's unreal
How are the able to link those post to her? DId she post them on a non anonymos board or what? Besides the post mafumafu got from court i mean.
IPs are displayed, but hashed.

Last edited:

Shuba Saber

MPP
Early Adopter
I at least assume everyone knows Aqua's social anxiety is a meme.

Pictured, Aqua before she played into the meme.

It's exaggerated for the character for sure but I don't think I'd call the entire thing a meme. She's obviously a functioning member of society that makes business deals and talks frequently with management. Hell, she's had multiple opportunities to chat with her favorite seiyuus and even the creator of SAO. She knows how to do her job and isn't walking around Tokyo while covering her eyes with her hat going "awawawawawa." But from what she's said before, both as Aqua and on her PL, and what nearly every chuuba has said about her over the years, she was struggling to communicate and keep up with friends for quite a while. She preferred to just sing, game and talk to her fans more than anything. Even in that stream you posted, she was pretty quiet despite being longtime buddies with Shiina and Ririmu (Though that was 2018 so they likely just weren't as comfortable).

But she did get better at hanging out irl and opening up around late 2021/early 2022, especially post-Startend iirc. I think it was IRyS or Anya who said Aqua felt kinda normal a few months ago and that would line up with her improving in recent times. She was even the first one to hit up the Gen 2 discord for their annual collab a month ago, but then it got postponed since Shion went on break.

TLDR people were saying that most vtubers essentially just stream as themselves while slightly exaggerating some aspect of their personality. I don't think Aqua is any different. Maybe she's partying with Amatsuki every night and they're currently laughing at Rushia and Mafumafu while drinking some cold ones but it doesn't really matter. We've already talked about how deranged Mikecat's POV is anyways lol.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk

That would line up with the messages

AZKI marriage was announced at the start of 2020, so her marital status should already be public by the timeof the 5chan post

slight tangent but in the vein of mafu being a huge femboy why is it a recurring thing in music producers to shit talk other more successful musicians.

Eve has: A number of popular songs and 3 of them are used for the opening themes for 3 huge series. MHA Jujitsu and Chainsawman has a clothing line and writes light novels

MafuMafu has. A vocaloid and some twitter clout :SelenHAHAhere:

PleaseCheckYourReceipts

With the revelation that the past SNS conversation leaked back in 2022 is real, some people started digging, and talking with some friends, we caught attention of another piece of data, and it is alledged that it was Aqua that leaked Rushia's private fandead sessions [to Cover], source being 5ch at the time:

With MafuMafu revelations of Rushia's ID, it was discovered that the threads badmouthing him was her all along:
240130-181642.png

240130-182806.png

Now, why is this interesting? Because of this particular post made by the same account:
240130-183120.png

Here we have the initials of the alledged talents and their marital situation as of july 2022. Some are hard to determine because of the sheer volume of talents, but a simple translation, reorganizing to alphabetical order, would be:
A: Engaged.​
C: Sex friend from a mixer (group dating).​
L: Has a boyfriend.​
L: Married.​
M: Has a boyfriend.​
M: Married.​
M: Married but cheating on their spouse with Holostars.​
N: Have a boyfriend but is looking for another.​
R: Living together [with their boyfriend].​
S: Has a boyfriend, and said boyfriend wants to break up, apparently.​
T: Looking for a boyfriend.​
W: Engaged and living together.​

And here is the list of the possible talents:
A: Azki, Aki, Aqua, Ayame​
C: Choco, Chloe​
L: Lamy, Laplus, Lui​
M: Miko, Mel, Matsuri, Mio, Marine​
N: Noel, Nene​
R: Roboco​
S: Sora, Suisei, Subaru, Shion​
T: Towa​
W: Watame​

As an extra from a bit later 2023: it was rrated out that Aqua was living together with a boyfriend or even engaged, and not many people gave it attention, but when both Aqua and Amatsuki (famous utaite) posted that they lost internet access and returned at the same time, it took force.
240130-183024.png

So what do we get here:
1. This could be completely made up, as the source is Michael Cat, and she isn't short of making stuff up for her own benefits, but some information here checks with what we know now, in the present.
2. Robocco and Watame are singled out by their initials, so if they still have unicorns, tough luck. Same for Towa but she was single at the time, only time will tell (I think there was a current rrat of a musician boyfriend but my memory is failing me).
3. The last post was pushing for the narrative that Aqua was engaged/married, but now we know that Azki is married, so it loses traction if that was the intent. You also have Aki and Ayame to consider.
4. Choco had a sex friend she met at a mixer? Not strange of her considering her chatting streams' stories, anyone would kneel for a hit, but I think she could do much better.
5. Interesting women will always have handpicked partners, such is the painful reality of life, we ought to do better.

My personal thoughts:
Cheating on your husband with a Holostar is such a huge event that I don't understand how that never leaked. I cannot guess, but from past evidence you could surmise that Matsuri was married at some point, slobbered over Astel and now ended single and addicted to host bars - I'm pushing a bit, but I cannot fathom Mio or Miko betraying someone like that;
Between Nene and Noel I'd say Nene has/had a boyfriend, Noel has been dickless-crazy for years from her FC vods, evidently she doesn't have anyone to calm her urges.

Sorry for the discord screenshots, as this was a write-up from a japanese source and I don't speak a spec of it while they also only speak in broken english, much less my language. If other people can confirm, debunk or reveal it's old information, please hit us up.
Thank you for your attention. :baeJam:
The funny part about these Rrats is that it suggest Yagoo is even better at hiring than we thought. Professional Japanese Women able to handle proper relationships? They aren't all horrible menharas? Interesting.

If the rrat about the onion is correct, induct the guy into the Order of the Chrysanthemum. If Aqua is anything like most women with deep social anxiety, she probably showed up one day after they'd been chatting online and has never left.

I can fully see Matsuri being that rrat, and it would fit with a lot of the issues she's been going through.

@Shuba Saber I know someone with pretty severe social anxiety. It's hard to explain what type of difference they have between "Home Space" and "Other Space". They can act almost completely different. As their comfortable space expands, they can be very different in those spaces. I imagine the Cover offices have just gotten a lot easier for her. It would completely fit with it all.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
@Shuba Saber I know someone with pretty severe social anxiety. It's hard to explain what type of difference they have between "Home Space" and "Other Space". They can act almost completely different. As their comfortable space expands, they can be very different in those spaces. I imagine the Cover offices have just gotten a lot easier for her. It would completely fit with it all.
Just wanted to join in here one of my family members has it as well they can chat a mile a minute with anyone they feel comfortable with and then refuse to get a word out in public.

Negzana

For fucks sake she's single and probably about to lose all her money just fucking stop being a cuckold simp and propose to her if you're so obsessed with her

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
I kinda hope Memory takes off for PC JP and Mike's whales finally decide they've had enough cucking
Why do you want the worst of the whole vtuber community to go to your company? That's like wishing you get infected with the black plague.

Negzana

Why do you want the worst of the whole vtuber community to go to your company? That's like wishing you get infected with the black plague.
Mikeneko's fanbase is sad, pathetic, and delusional, but they also give out a shitton of money.

I also want to see Mikeneko go even more menhera and schizorant how her artist conspired with Sakana to steal her fanbase

Last edited:

Aquatic Novellite

Freshwater Shiorin
Early Adopter

For fucks sake she's single and probably about to lose all her money just fucking stop being a cuckold simp and propose to her if you're so obsessed with her

Given his SCs, he clearly has the money to appeal to a woman.

Given Rushia's private sessions for high donors, he should have some means to contact her beyond twitter reactions.

Given his obsession, he should want to.

Like, that's actually a legitimate question. Why doesn't he?

Probably a married man who looks at the young Rushia/Mikeneko ideal, and isn't interested in the mid thirties menhera woman behind the avatar.

But can for some reason still be bothered by the mid thirties menhera woman behind the avatar being married.

I can't imagine he's married his wife would crucify him at this point. He should just go for broke and propose.
Depends on how aware she is of his finances. Might be clueless.

Mikeneko should definitely excessively chat with him through Line until one day, the wife accidentally picks up the phone while her husband's under the shower and takes a look.

Negzana

Given his SCs, he clearly has the money to appeal to a woman.

Given Rushia's private sessions for high donors, he should have some means to contact her beyond twitter reactions.

Given his obsession, he should want to.

Like, that's actually a legitimate question. Why doesn't he?

Probably a married man who looks at the young Rushia/Mikeneko ideal, and isn't interested in the mid thirties menhera woman behind the avatar.

But can for some reason still be bothered by the mid thirties menhera woman behind the avatar being married.
I can't imagine he's married his wife would crucify him at this point. He should just go for broke and propose.

Nenélove

Early Adopter
Nene's Pet Latinx
Latinx/Latine
Mikeneko's fanbase is sad, pathetic, and delusional, but they also give out a shitton of money.

I also want to see Mikeneko go even more menhera and schizorant how her artist conspired with Sakana to steal her fanbase
So you want the retarded drama machine that is mikeneko to set her sights on phase? Man I don't get you people, you have the most dramafree agency in the whole industry.

Top Bottom