"I think I just accidentally lewded my dog"Ouro Kronii
  • I'm streaming at 22:30 UTC/10:30 PM GMT. I'll be covering the numerous insane and demented reactions of vtubers/vtweeters to the recent political assassination attempt. If you have specific examples you want me to cover, post them here.

Nijisanji L Collection

The Rrat

Phoneposting, Rat-loving menace
Early Adopter
Manager's name: 麓貴隆(Fumoto Yoshitaka)

Well that was easy

Followed by at least Pomu and Roboco. Definitely checks out given what the Twitter profile has on it. Inactive since January 2023 in terms of posts, but is still liking shit as recent as February of this year.

Linkedin:
foto_no_exif (75) (1).jpg
A

I don't have an account to look at it, but the title given is Vice President of Ichikara's Overseas Business Division.

Facebook:
foto_no_exif (77) (1).jpg
A

Hell, he's on their about section on their website.
foto_no_exif (76) (1).jpg
A

Last edited:

Limkin

I don't remember if anyone posted this interview from 2022 but reading it is hilarious
"ANYCOLOR has a flexible work schedule, with main operating hours from 11:00 am to 5:00 pm. The members of our department usually start work between 9:00 am and 10:00 am."
"You may be concerned: “If I were in charge of an overseas Liver, I would have to respond to emergencies even after business hours because of the time difference”. However, that concern is unfounded. Although we inevitably get busy during events and special streams, we try to create a comfortable working environment as much as possible."
A talent might have an emergency but worry not, no one will give a fuck to reply to you! Manager only works 6 hours a day, on a strict schedule that can not be changed, and them going home at 5pm is more important than whatever life changing events you might encounter. It's a talent's job to wake up in the middle of the night to ask for something, not the manager

The Rrat

Early Adopter
"You may be concerned: “If I were in charge of an overseas Liver, I would have to respond to emergencies even after business hours because of the time difference”.
I love how they bring this up and entirely side step it and ignore the point without addressing the concern at all.

NotDecatto

DYRBI
LM has one more stream about Zaion/Sayu coming up. Kind of doubtful Sayu will make a guest appearance here since she's still streaming on her end.

1709740468438.png

Xuhle

LM has one more stream about Zaion/Sayu coming up. Kind of doubtful Sayu will make a guest appearance here since she's still streaming on her end.

View attachment 65350

She might not but she could have given him the documents she had on the gag contract.

The Rrat

Early Adopter
She might not but she could have given him the documents she had on the gag contract.
I'd say that is probably protected by NDA, but they probably spelled her name wrong on it, anyway.

Xuhle

I'd say that is probably protected by NDA, but they probably spelled her name wrong on it, anyway.
Well the NDA isn't enforceable and she was offering the documents so if it is. It might be the NDA is expired or she doesn't care anymore especially when that surviving clause is going to be thrown out anyway.

CalciumAnimal

Drink Milk
If tweeting on the company vtuber account can be counted as activity I could see situations where Niji sends an amendment while the talent is away from their computer proper, but they decide to fire out a quick tweet about their day, leading to auto-acceptance. There is potential to sneak shit in, but as long as the talent checks their communications properly it shouldn't happen.
That this provision EXISTS and has the clear ability to be exploited so blatantly is a clear sign ninji wants it there to abuse it otherwise why have it at all.

it does not even have to work often but people will blunder into it and then ninji has full rights contract wise to act on it. Any sane lawyer will get any contract enforcement on this dismissed because it's so clearly bullshit but that implies it will ever be taken to court.Reminder threat of a lawsuit is enough to make people fold especially if they are in a dire position financials wise.

IS this what Selen meant by "i would definitely win?" assuming she had the funds to outlast niji.

View attachment 65350

it would be hilarious if he somehow turns out to be the lawyer she contacted.

Limkin

I love how they bring this up and entirely side step it and ignore the point without addressing the concern at all.
They can't spell out directly that you don't actually have to reply to messages from the livers, just in case some of them decide to read it. But they also can't say you have to change your sleeping schedule, when hiring some pajeet for less than a burger flipper salary or they will have less applicants. And even if you do, any serious question will still have to be authorized by your superior, who already went home at 5pm JP time anyway. So if something was asked right after, at the very least there will be an 18 hours delay before a reply, and this is speaking optimistically. No shit they take multiple days to reply to a simple question

Xuhle

That this provision EXISTS and has the clear ability to be exploited so blatantly is a clear sign ninji wants it there to abuse it otherwise why have it at all.

it does not even have to work often but people will blunder into it and then ninji has full rights contract wise to act on it. Any sane lawyer will get any contract enforcement on this dismissed because it's so clearly bullshit but that implies it will ever be taken to court.Reminder threat of a lawsuit is enough to make people fold especially if they are in a dire position financials wise.

IS this what Selen meant by "i would definitely win?" assuming she had the funds to outlast niji.

it would be hilarious if he somehow turns out to be the lawyer she contacted.
It's very unlikely it's her lawyer as anything he has would be protected under attorney-client privilege. Which in turn sayu could give him anything.

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
The Niji high schooler part-timer cannot write proper kanji or katakana...

AnyColor has fallen.

Billions must graduate.

Xuhle

Hmm interesting people who run vtuber agencies and Indies have reached out to LM for thoughts on things privately. I wonder who those might have been.

Or if we might be seeing more contracts in the future.

Bronze

Hmm interesting people who run vtuber agencies and Indies have reached out to LM for thoughts on things privately. I wonder who those might have been.

Or if we might be seeing more contracts in the future.
Indies can be anyone tbh, but agencies is interesting. Although they also can be anyone considering we have many we never heard of and we are a vtubing focused forum

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
Based LM getting Sayu's approval for this stream and denouncing grifting

Bronze

"Last thing I want to do is create problem for any vtubers, unless they kick the hornet's nest and asked for it *cough* Vox" :dokibirdWhat:

Xuhle

Based LM getting Sayu's approval for this stream and denouncing grifting
Yeah hope they can collab for something in the future as I see it going down the same road as his kirshe stream.

NotDecatto

DYRBI
Just got to know that Niji fucked around with Ghost Data apparently.

Archive

Xuhle

Just got to know that Niji fucked around with Ghost Data apparently.

Archive

Am I thinking wrong but weren't they one of the writes for one of the past group songs?

Laidho

Avalon's Most Wanted
Indies can be anyone tbh, but agencies is interesting. Although they also can be anyone considering we have many we never heard of and we are a vtubing focused forum
:baeJam: time.

It was Mozu and V-Dere.

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
He has the Sayu DMs and is going to show them redacted

THEY GAVE HER A FUCKING HOUR

Top Bottom