"What the fuck is IRC? What the fuck chat, is this before flip-phones or after flip-phones??; 'A decentralized messaging system' lol what does any of that mean!?"S.S. Isa

The Lazarus Pit - streamers who have/are graduating we expect to see back

sbm

Early Adopter
Archivist
Mostly it's a graduation and inactivity tracker but for indies there's always a chance they never graduate but should still be in the conversation for moving to new orgs, so it's also necessary to track prominents before they find a new home. Someone like Mint would be the prime current example.

Ballpark_Look

Teaser for previously announced Glitch Stars "invaders". Don't know if anyone here recognizes them.

Svarog

Saviorfag
Early Adopter

Bronze

Last edited:

Xuhle

It seems Sayu, Bri and Rita are joining NOA talent, a US based agency that belongs to a chinese company.

They have 2 noticeable talents and one big "affiliate". Talents are called SuRge who has 108k subs, and MaNameBin who has 40k. Affiliate is Azeru Official with 420k subs. All three are male. All other talents have low sub counts, some less than 100.
There Twitter is certainly weird though cause they seem to support random people not just there talents. Makes me think it's more along like mythic talents rather then a corpo.

Ballpark_Look

It seems Sayu, Bri and Rita are joining NOA talent, a US based agency that belongs to a chinese company.

They have 2 noticeable talents and one big "affiliate". Talents are called SuRge who has 108k subs, and MaNameBin who has 40k. Affiliate is Azeru Official with 420k subs. All three are male. All other talents have low sub counts, some less than 100.
Clicking through some of the linked channels seems they are a mix of primarily Twitch streamers and a few Bilibili streamers.

Xuhle

And seems like they are deleting them off now cause both Rita and Bri are gone when I last looked.

Also just looking though Rei bubble I'm not seeing anything other then the video mention Nao.

E- even stranger is that video was on rei YT as well but it ether just a like or something cause I've looked on reVancred Yt and normal yt app on my phone and can't find it, while looking on brave I can find it on her channel which she hasn't posted on in 6 months.

Last edited:

Scoots

The Pontiff of PonWolf
Early Adopter
And seems like they are deleting them off now cause both Rita and Bri are gone when I last looked.

Also just looking though Rei bubble I'm not seeing anything other then the video mention Nao.

E- even stranger is that video was on rei YT as well but it ether just a like or something cause I've looked on reVancred Yt and normal yt app on my phone and can't find it, while looking on brave I can find it on her channel which she hasn't posted on in 6 months.
Sayu is gone now too but I saw Bri and her there just a bit ago

Bronze

Bri has denied joining any agency in a discord chat. So assume only Sayu is confirmed for now.
1718135348007821.png

Bronze

They haven't reposted it here so I'll do it in case it's true: a new user called @/shirozou said
I'm pretty sure Quokkani (indie graduated 1/19/24) returned as Kohaku Yumekui

Bronze

Both girls are graduating. :gurasemperfi:

I don't understand how 0 talent agencies found many people to debut but they couldn't despite an audition. "Other career options" is the given reason for both. Rurumi said her decision was coming for some time.

20240630-041055.jpg

E:

Last edited:
Top Bottom