"I am notto Japanese, I am a student in Habado College Univeshiti, dakara many many Englishu very goodo, OK ne?"Tamaki Fumino

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Postal rrat

chinshilla

RedRage

I hope you get a million reacts.
Well, she's seemed to learn that bodycam and other /pol/bait react streams are dogshit cause it just ends up with her arguing with chat for 2 hours, so I'm mostly fine with them now that she's been going for different kinds. :smugpipi:

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Answer the question. Does liking loli, incest, ryona, pathetic men, and being a furry make her a good girl? No whataboutism, no dodging. Yes, or no.
As long as she's a Woman :smugina: But seriously, I believe Pippa and similar women when they say they only like lolis as fictional anime characters and have no interest in actual children.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
stalk her child

Topo Chico

As long as she's a Woman :smugina: But seriously, I believe Pippa and similar women when they say they only like lolis as fictional anime characters and have no interest in actual children.
You gotta look at the news of all the women women teachers getting bopped for fuckin or diddlin kids dawg. They know what it is. There ain't gettin around it. Women are still human. It's still sussy.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Me reading the current state of this thread after becoming turbo gay

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Did that even need saying? I would genuinely hope no one here would would watch pippa if they thought she was umm a public park watcher

Eat em and breed em

I need help
image.png

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Well, she's seemed to learn that bodycam and other /pol/bait react streams are dogshit cause it just ends up with her arguing with chat for 2 hours, so I'm mostly fine with them now that she's been going for different kinds. :smugpipi:
The only problem was that chat was dumb and Pippa was right.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Topo Chico

Postal rrat

chinshilla
That was the only react that ever mattered now I am free to do as the voice bids without the numbers telling me I am human garbage

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
That was the only react that ever mattered now I am free to do as the voice bid without the numbers telling me I am human garbage
I'm still upset I don't get notifications for reacts anymore. I don't care about the score, but every now and then I'd randomly see a react from a thread I forgot existed which prompted me to check back in on it.

Topo Chico

I'm still upset I don't get notifications for reacts anymore. I don't care about the score, but every now and then I'd randomly see a react from a thread I forgot existed which prompted me to check back in on it.
PM chain N I G G E R S ruined a good thing. I don't give a fuck if I got a MATI react, I just wanna know that someone reacted cuz it's a lol and reminds me of the dope ass shit I posted.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

Postal rrat

chinshilla
I miss reacts notifications from certain people the score was never important but sometimes it was nice to know the man in the pickle suit agreed with me about zoning laws yknow?

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I miss reacts notifications from certain people the score was never important but sometimes it was nice to know the man in the pickle suit agreed with me about zoning laws yknow?
It was also nice because when you started getting a lot of reacts from a thread you knew it was moving fast and something was happening with that cow. I almost missed the live Balldo pill stream.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
It was also nice because when you started getting a lot of reacts from a thread you knew it was moving fast and something was happening with that cow. I almost missed the live Balldo pill stream.
I only saw clips afterwards, rackets was never my favorite cow but fuck I would have loved to see that live. I can tell I missed the years best shit show.

Topo Chico

You gotta feed the Pippa. She doesn't know it, but she needs good pizza. She needs (the best) carbonated water. She needs modern firearms. With these things you could fully fix her. This is the core lesson to understanding The Pippa.

Top Bottom