"El come culow! hahaha! Yo come culow! Too ers puta! lol 'luh leche de mee madre... NO! no! nonono, no bien! neygativow bien! how'd you say 'no'? Luh leche de su madrey! Luh leche del culow! prostata!"Lia Rinkou

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
I only saw clips afterwards, rackets was never my favorite cow but fuck I would have loved to see that live. I can tell I missed the years best shit show.
The MATI live reaction stream was fantastic.

You gotta feed the Pippa. She doesn't know it, but she needs good pizza. She needs (the best) carbonated water. She needs modern firearms. With these things you could fully fix her. This is the core lesson to understanding The Pippa.
Pippa said she doesn't like pizza. :annoyedpippa:

Topo Chico

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Kill yourself

I know you understand you will not jew my brain

It's different because I'd find the pizza Pippa likes, you'd just bring her pizza you like which she'd hate. Why do you have that readily on hand anyway?

Topo Chico

It's different because I'd find the pizza Pippa likes, you'd just bring her pizza you like which she'd hate. Why do you have that readily on hand anyway?
I type fast you n1gger cattle, I am pizza. I know Pizza. I read Pizza austism (your pizza takes) and it's logged forever. You don't have Pizza Experience. You could never take The Pippa to a better Pizza place. Your very perception is tainted by jewish blood. It's never been so over for your pizza perception. Pippa will never eat your pizza nor your pizza recommendations. Enjoy pizza prison, stalker child.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
You kids speak of Pizza but you weren't alive when Pizza was good

Postal rrat

chinshilla
You kids speak of Pizza but you weren't alive when Pizza was good

Pizza is still good when you make it yourself I have made sauces and doughs that would boggle your tiny mind someday I will make my own toppings and I will be as the gods

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Postal rrat

chinshilla

Topo Chico

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Topo Chico

Postal rrat

chinshilla

Saturnus

haha it's unou
Back when I didn't know I was gluten sensitive and lactose intolerant :wtfman::shiinawangy:
Being lactose intolerant doesn't mean you can't enjoy cheese. Square up. Eat that cheese. The pleasure comes before the regret.

Postal rrat

chinshilla
Being lactose intolerant doesn't mean you can't enjoy cheese. Square up. Eat that cheese. The pleasure comes before the regret.
They do make pills for lactose intolerance but the gluten man that's where he's well and truly fucked

Saturnus

haha it's unou
They do make pills for lactose intolerance but the gluten man that's where he's well and truly fucked
You're right but the main barrier here isn't the body but the mind. Your body might hate gluten/lactose, but do you?
:mitothink:

Mumberthrax

War Cleric of TVA
Early Adopter
there are some places that sell pizzas made with gluten-free crust. i've tried dominos' - it was okay.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Yeah I actually ate home made gluten free + fake cheese pizza tonight. It was pretty good. But it's not the same as eating a very unhealthy fatso pizza without a care in the world, never suspecting a thing. I went through most of my life thinking "man it sucks that I always have to fart, weird" and hoping I didn't have cancer or something. I blamed beans, I blamed vegetables, I never suspected it was milk. It blows my mind when I stop and realize how rarely I have gas now. Guess I got it out of my system.

Bronze

Can I get the wallpaper from someone? It doesn't appear on the website and I've missed it. It was free right so it should be fine

Salado

Can I get the wallpaper from someone? It doesn't appear on the website and I've missed it. It was free right so it should be fine

Top Bottom