"Wasn't there some saying that went 'He who hurts another hurts his own ass?'"Hakui Koyori

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
Just how hard is Pippa going to strangle Fishman?
ill ask again: "what does lisa bring to the phase stable besides being pippa's friend?".

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
ill ask again: "what does lisa bring to the phase stable besides being pippa's friend?".

An established Hina just with more singing, less lewding, and also being Pippa's friend.

Bronze

She's a singer and Phase was looking for them last year. Has relationship with talents and community so pretty safe to get. Although after all debuted singers, she's not much needed. Still, if Phase is going to get more singers I think she was a good option.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
It also depends on the Idol contract. Lisa writes a lot of originals. Her BGM is a piece she wrote and performed. From what we know of prior Phase contracts she'd have to sign that over and that stuff would be owned by Sakana. From a musicians POV that wouldn't jive in the slightest.

I should say however that I do not know Idols contract in regards to this, but they do apparently get to keep the IP which leans towards leniency

famous artist pipkun

An established Hina just with more singing, less lewding, and also being Pippa's friend.
great for an indie, but in a corp that already has rie, jelly, lumi, shiina, uruka, eimi? not much of a standout.

She's a singer and Phase was looking for them last year. Has relationship with talents and community so pretty safe to get. Although after all debuted singers, she's not much needed. Still, if Phase is going to get more singers I think she was a good option.
and kevin said he doesnt think music brings many viewers in the last "Dizzy presents" stream.

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.

Sven

ok thanks, this makes more sense now. Pippa poachposted during a collab, pipnigs started poachbegging, (Fish)man with the money had other plans
I don't even think it was a case of he had other plans. Her wording of there was no offer so it was never even possible strikes me as a weird one when shortly after Tsun's death she had to ask people to stop poach begging so why would Fish himself also poach beg when he would probably sooner assume she would you know talk to him if she was interested given they already had a pre-existing professional relationship.

This feels so much more like a case of both sides assumed the other would just come to them if they were interested and thus nothing happened .

famous artist pipkun

maybe dizzy was all "you gotta hire lisa!"

JMForte

I can't tell if people actually believe this or not.
If you really want the big rrat, it's that elfinpysop is actually that one schizo woman who would change personas every once in a while, and had breakdowns reading /vt/

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

JMForte

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance

Salado

dumdum did nothing wrong

I wish them a million shekels. great fucking week man. Tenma forces Sakana to acknowledge her, Pippa hits her milestone, and Rackets gets buried under his own bullshit.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
In an alternate universe, Pippa's in that cell with them instead of April.

Stunned But Dumb

Non-zero chance that she would be thinking at some point, "Now, how can I turn this into content?"

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Something tells me she has more self-respect than this, bro.
image.png

Top Bottom