"Wait... what?"Chisaka Airi

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Something tells me she has more self-respect than this, bro.
image.png

I agree, but I'm still gonna tag @Realticule in this conversation for no reason at all.

DogBone

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter

Stunned But Dumb

Need I once again bring up the list of Pippa's defeated enemies?

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Well this has been a ride.

The next phase: figuring out when Nick started doing drugs (that aren't alcohol) and how he started.

Salado

Furious George

Low & Lazy
Add Nicky-boy to the mass grave.

I guess it's time for the sharks to start circling Camelot.

:Pekora-EVILGRIN:

famous artist pipkun

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Guys I think Proctor went to sleep. Now real life people are graduating!

DogBone

famous artist pipkun

its a shame pippa is a kind person. she could be blabbing about rackets tonight. but she's not mean spirited like the rest of us.

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
its a shame pippa is a kind person. she could be blabbing about rackets tonight. but she's not mean spirited like the rest of us.
It's probably less of that and more "Phase really doesn't want me to talk about things like this". I'm hoping for a jab/joke about it like the original "bullet dodged" comment, or how she made a comment lightly jabbing Legal Mindset the other week.

Furious George

Low & Lazy
I think she has seen shit like this go down with people in her personal life, she will be sympathetic to Nick's situation.

Topo Chico

It's probably less of that and more "Phase really doesn't want me to talk about things like this". I'm hoping for a jab/joke about it like the original "bullet dodged" comment, or how she made a comment lightly jabbing Legal Mindset the other week.
a dono will slip through, i hope we get another "bullet dodged" quote or she does talk about the medallion

famous artist pipkun

whatd she about the LM?

a dono will slip through, i hope we get another "bullet dodged" quote or she does talk about the medallion
how's nyaru going to go down? pay to play orgy at a con? the nyaru 500?

thhrang

Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I think she has seen shit like this go down with people in her personal life, she will be sympathetic to Nick's situation.
Nick willingly fucked over his lucrative streaming career to pivot his law content to balldo reviews and weird sex shit. He, while married, solicited winemoms on Locals and got catfished by an insane troon. He turned his back on all of his audience who built him up and ditched all of his previously espoused values, burned the bridges with all of his long-term associates and Internet friends to hang out with self-admitted homewreckers like Camelot, strange grifters like Juju the Cow, and Vito the Pedo who is a self-admitted pedophile. With Coomalot, he deliberately tried to fuck with Pippa and the rest of Phase, shitting on her fans. Nick also has something like 6 kids, yet decided to start swinging with his wife in Jamaica, hit the bottle, and got addicted to hard drugs, doing this alongside getting his dick sucked by a mistress live on stream. He is now arrested for this, the kids are in the care of other family members because this enviornement they've been in for upwards of a year now is obviously dangerous to them, and he is facing potential long-term prisontime.

Unironically Ralph-tier shit. Feeling pity is one thing but feeling sympathetic to his plight? Nah. He did it to himself.

Furious George

Low & Lazy
Nick willingly fucked over his lucrative streaming career to pivot his law content to balldo reviews and weird sex shit. He, while married, solicited winemoms on Locals and got catfished by an insane troon. He turned his back on all of his audience who built him up and ditched all of his previously espoused values, burned the bridges with all of his long-term associates and Internet friends to hang out with self-admitted homewreckers like Camelot, strange grifters like Juju the Cow, and Vito the Pedo who is a self-admitted pedophile. Nick has something like 6 kids, yet decided to start swinging with his wife in Jamaica, hit the bottle, and got addicted to hard drugs, doing this live on stream alongside getting his dicked sucked by a mistress. He is now arrested for this, the kids are in the care of other family members because this enviornement they've been in for upwards of a year now is obviously dangerous to them, and he is facing potential long-term prisontime.

Unironically Ralph-tier shit. Feeling pity is one thing but feeling sympathetic to his plight? Nah. He did it to himself.
I meant that as she has seen this situation in her past that she wont be dancing on his grave. Also, she is female, so they tend to prioritise feelings over facts.

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Nick willingly fucked over his lucrative streaming career to pivot his law content to balldo reviews and weird sex shit. He, while married, solicited winemoms on Locals and got catfished by an insane troon. He turned his back on all of his audience who built him up and ditched all of his previously espoused values, burned the bridges with all of his long-term associates and Internet friends to hang out with self-admitted homewreckers like Camelot, strange grifters like Juju the Cow, and Vito the Pedo who is a self-admitted pedophile. Nick has something like 6 kids, yet decided to start swinging with his wife in Jamaica, hit the bottle, and got addicted to hard drugs, doing this live on stream alongside getting his dicked sucked by a mistress. He is now arrested for this, the kids are in the care of other family members because this enviornement they've been in for upwards of a year now is obviously dangerous to them, and he is facing potential long-term prisontime.

The only pity I have for him is for his kids. They didn't deserve any of this, and they got fuck out of their future by Nick's fall from grace.

famous artist pipkun

I meant that as she has seen this situation in her past that she wont be dancing on his grave. Also, she is female, so they tend to prioritise feelings over facts.
Thhrang didnt read the AN thread about the dumb white bitches trying to save a kia boy instead of the innocent dude he killed in a car crash. women feels all day everyday.

Top Bottom