"'We must get mad at screen person. OH VTUBER! VTUBER, WHY DO-WHY DO YOU PUSH BUTTON WHEN PUSHIN-BUTTON SHOULD NOT BE PUSHED?! WHY VTUBER WHY CAN'T YOU READ MY BRAIN, VTUBER?! OH, HOW DARE YOU VTUBER. EVERYBODY-EVERYBODY YELL AT THE VTUBER! POINT! POINT AND YELL 'VTUBER' VTUBER, WHY?! WHY ARE YOU DIGITAL?! VTUBER, NO! VTUBER READ MY CHAT! READ MY MESSAGE! VTUBER PLEASE. VTUBER ONLY PLEASE. VTUBER, PLEASE FOLLOW MY INSTRUCTIONS VTUBERRRR' laughs 'Why why is the Vtuber like this? Why is the Vtuber-' laughs 'is this the new copypasta?' It might be. Yeah send that to every Vtuber you know-actually don't laughs"Pomu Rainpuff

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Could very well be she ego-searched and found the Proctor stream and saw the reaction to those clips. Which I mean I was in the original stream and that one, I aint gonna take back what I said and I doubt Proctor or anyone else is. Sure you can have your vtuber/influencer get together Con, but you aint gonna convince anyone with these arguments.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Could very well be she ego-searched and found the Proctor stream and saw the reaction to those clips. Which I mean I was in the original stream and that one, I aint gonna take back what I said and I doubt Proctor or anyone else is. Sure you can have your vtuber/influencer get together Con, but you aint gonna convince anyone with these arguments.

Timestamp?

Topo Chico

Atlas

DogBone

If she doesn't want to shit on offkai that's fine but telling people if they want to fix offkai they should spend thousands on flights and hotel and then spend the weekend volunteering for the con is insane.
In the end, it is the fault of Offkai. They vet their volunteers. They make a conscious decision to use prog volunteer labor instead of hiring people for minimum wage for however long. Not to mention, it did sound like people higher up agreed or, at the very least, didn't do anything to handle the obvious problems. Not to mention this happened before. Ignorance can't be an excuse.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

#1 Kirsche Impregnator

the retardedest
In that case can you ban realticule
i tried but he threatened to push more sandYamanbas on the world. we have to let him stay here, for the greater good.

DogBone

"If you don't like the Phase Connect gay orgy room, you can go hang out in the Holo gay orgy room?."

Atlas

"If you don't like the Phase Connect gay orgy room, you can go hang out in the Holo gay orgy room?."
I can't decide which room would smell worse

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippa is so pure and pristine.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
If you go to a vtuber convention and start talking about Trump, negatively or positively, you should be beaten into a coma

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I know covid usually goes away after a few weeks, but how long does it take to recover from being a woman?

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
Pippa isn't ugly, she's just too modest. :pippasadl:

DogBone

I understand Pippa's sentiment, but the problem is she's wrong. You cannot have fun because politics is not separated from your hobbies. Politics, like a disease, will infect everything you care about. The reason people fucked up Offkai isn't because of hating fun, they hate Pippa, Kirsche, and other vtubers BECAUSE of politics.

azlk

curiosity didnt kill the cat but sure gave it PTSD
I know covid usually goes away after a few weeks, but how long does it take to recover from being a woman?
Up to 90 years depending on the severity of the disease

Furious George

Low & Lazy
Pippa, one group of politispergs kicked out another politisperg because of their politics. You cant say they are non politcal.

Atlas

I'm afraid that's terminal

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
If you go to a vtuber convention and start talking about Trump, negatively or positively, you should be beaten into a coma

Or if you tell people your pronouns, especially if you put it on your badge.

Top Bottom