"I got lots of family that joined the chair force they talked about how they got a lot of money for doing nothing you know what the one who joined the army came back with?... PTSD you don't join the army"Pipkin Pippa

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Eat em and breed em

I need help

kingcaid

Saturnus

haha it's unou

DTrp

It's the same thing. There are less common chickpea types (smaller, thicker skin) that you probably wouldn't see sold as garbonzo beans, but it's still not wrong to call them garbonzo beans because they're both informal names for the same thing.
wrong! the difference is,
> i've never had a garbanzo bean on my face
implying that I have had the other on my face... nobody gets it =(

Last edited:

Clown Penis

Dizzy "Elf Pride Worldwide" Dokuro
Early Adopter
Also, the only people that would pretend that having meat thrown in your face isn't a sexual innuendo is Reticule and Thhrang.
That's every day for them.

Buckicule does some hootin' n' hollerin' about meat, so Thhrangussy sends 'im into the ol' buckbreakin' barn.

I believe this is speculated to be foreplay for Prostate x Thhrang.
This gets a million times more horrifying when you consider throwing "meat", in the way Reticule uses the word to refer to someone's physical body, would require cutting off part of that body.

And one of them has already done that.
You expect me to believe that Prostate would allow Thhrang's AIDS-ridden fluffy-ish tail to be cut off?

Oh.

Oh.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter

DelusionTree

Lean on me
Early Adopter

What could she be up to...?

I've seen some retards claim Pippa is going to exit PC like Coco from Holo, with wild theories about what she would do after.

AO Cody

Go read Cloudscratcher
Early Adopter
I still maintain she wants to bring Yuni Luna back as a means to shitpost and dick around.

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
>Pippa SMT stream

This is going to be an absolute categorical disaster
And she's still probably going to be sick as well. It's like watching a car crash in slow motion.

DTrp

And she's still probably going to be sick as well. It's like watching a car crash in slow motion.
she'll still get paid. she bamboozled them hard! good for her.

RedRage

Saturnus

haha it's unou
>Pippa SMT stream

This is going to be an absolute categorical disaster
Taking bets.
She gets lost in the most hallway portion of the first map in the game. :pekomusliml:
She Instantly Game Overs to a random fight against one of the early Demons (Slime/Pixie/Preta) :SelenHAHAhere:
Sick brain high on cough syrup has her gazing at one of many broken skyscrapers while going on tangent for the whole sponsorship time. :medsl:

RestlessRain

Early Adopter

Hff201

Early Adopter
I just don't get why. She's said multiple times before she doesn't like turn-based RPGs, and since it's an actually well-liked series rather than a throwaway mobile game it's not like she can just fall back on doing a tongue-in-cheek promotion like the Starkling Stars thing without upsetting people who like the game.

This is going to be a trainwreck and Pippa won't be able to mald at the game because it's a sponsored stream.

To whichever manager arranged this over at Phase, thank you so much for the upcoming kino content
Eh it'd be kino if she were in good health, but I could see it being actually unpleasant for her if she's still sick.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

RedRage

and since it's an actually well-liked series rather than a throwaway mobile game it's not like she can just fall back on doing a tongue-in-cheek promotion like the Starkling Stars thing without upsetting people who like the game.
I wonder if Cypher is gonna pull his hair out, he fucking loves SMT.

Hff201

Early Adopter
I wish she'd upset the janny I don't like (Archivebro) rather than the jannies who're chill.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum

He just all the sudden ends up sick tomorrow and has to go to the doctor aw shucks.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
You fucking do it then femboy
why? i dont give a shit about offkai or nerd cons. its pozzed its not pozzed, im never going.
btw,

pippa strram?

wrong! the difference is,
> i've never had a garbanzo bean on my face
implying that I have had the other on my face... nobody gets it =(
is this a brazilian nut joke?

Top Bottom