"There's introvert, there's extrovert, but here's Zura being per-vert"Miyu Ottavia

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
Is Elon a sperg? Yes. Is the fact he has several different mothers to his several different children absolutely lolcow-tier behavior? Absolutely. Does he sometimes do and say stupid things? Sure. Is he a hypocrite? Yes. Is he able to be milked for laughs? Heavily depends on who you ask. There's kinda no real objective answer here, it's like how some people on Kiwi Farms consider Donald Trump to be a full-on lolcow (he has a thread) while some people heavily push back against that to the chagrin of the thread's regulars and moderators. It's sorta subjective, if you think he's a lolcow then he is one, if you think he isn't then he's not. I guess I'm in the middle here, if he is one I just don't find him particularly interesting. I tried to point out the mother thing in a member supa but she missed it.
View attachment 68697
Stop being reasonable, I want to argue with the funny rabbit.

Topo Chico

She would be a Bill Gates defender, SAD

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Bill Gates stole Gary Kildall's OS system and sold it to IBM. Steve Jobs stole from Xerox.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
I give Elon's regime some kudos for unbanning the KiwiFarmsDotNet and XJosh Xitter accounts but that's about it. He still isn't ever particularly consistent with the freeze peach thing and that's a whole rabbithole in of itself.

Salado

Remember to get vaccinated, y'all. :smugpipi:

Saturnus

haha it's unou
>Bill gates is cool!
Guys, It's not just a Pippa take, the vaxx she took in 2021 has finally established connection from the 5G towers in Tokyo and has beamed Bill Gates propaganda to her brain.

Sven

"I think Bill Gates is cooler then Elon Musk"

I mean it was obvious she hasn't seen anything Bill Gates has been doing recently to make this statement. At least Elon's retard moments provide entertainment.

lvl8

Elon's cow behavior is from his narcissism, that has been used against him. When did having multiple kids from different mothers became cow behavior?

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
All this Elon vs Bill talk has me like Norm

Al-Sandulishun

Annoyance
>Cringe Xitter owner is worse than pedophile
Ok.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!
>She likes Bill Gates.

Dropped, currently writing an anti thread on Twitter. Relating 'Thhrang' to it for no reason at all.

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter
Between Elon Musk and Bill Gates, I prefer Gabe Newell.

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
I really wish I could sit Pippa down and teach her things. :pippasadl:

Topo Chico

>She likes Bill Gates.

Dropped, currently writing an anti thread on Twitter. Relating 'Thrrang' to it for no reason at all.
*For popularizing a monster

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥

Trap Supremacy

Your Local Trap (investi)Gator
Early Adopter

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
I give Elon's regime some kudos for unbanning the KiwiFarmsDotNet and XJosh Xitter accounts but that's about it. He still isn't ever particularly consistent with the freeze peach thing and that's a whole rabbithole in of itself.
iirc he had an autism fit over that one account that tracked where his plane went, and banned Kanye for going "too far" at one point. His whole "freedom of speech not freedom of reach" thing is just shadowbanning under a different name; he just occasionally defends something mildly controversial as a performative thing.

DTrp

Realticule

Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Top Bottom