"I'll buy you a sound-proof room so you can scream all you want"IRyS

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Sven

If Elon liked catgirls we would know because he'd have already made a company called something dumb X-atgirls and would be pouring money into making them real

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Elon is too busy trying to find the next several BPD mentally ill girls to bear his next dozen children and doesn't have the time to watch VTubers.

...wait a second. The entire industry is built off the backs of mentally ill girls. Oh no.

RedRage

Pippa's furry is leaking again. :smugpipi:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Elon is too busy trying to find the next several BPD mentally ill girls to bear his next dozen children and doesn't have the time to watch VTubers.

...wait a second. The entire industry is built off the backs of mentally ill girls. Oh no.
How did Fishman get all the money for all those tables?

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter

@Henri is about to get cucked in the funniest way possible.

lvl8

The entire industry is built off the backs of mentally ill girls.
You've caught the attention of Elon Musk, JF Gariepy and Ethan Ralph

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
damn, pippa hates clara, sad to see!

Tamavitch

Pig in human clothing
Is Elon a sperg? Yes. Is the fact he has several different mothers to his several different children absolutely lolcow-tier behavior? Absolutely. Does he sometimes do and say stupid things? Sure. Is he a hypocrite? Yes. Is he able to be milked for laughs? Heavily depends on who you ask. There's kinda no real objective answer here, it's like how some people on Kiwi Farms consider Donald Trump to be a full-on lolcow (he has a thread) while some people heavily push back against that to the chagrin of the thread's regulars and moderators. It's sorta subjective, if you think he's a lolcow then he is one, if you think he isn't then he's not. I guess I'm in the middle here, if he is one I just don't find him particularly interesting. I tried to point out the mother thing in a member supa but she missed it.
View attachment 68697
Every word of this applies to literally every media personality you've ever seen in the last 30 years. And especially all actors and musicians and athletes. But you see this shit about Musk and not about Brad Pitt or rando NBA stars because Pitt didn't take away a state propaganda mouthpiece from literal demons. It's just that simple and any other "take" is cope that plays into the idea that whoever opposes regressive extremist leftardation must be torn down no matter what. 100% of this is about that. This is identical to pretending people don't like Jersh because of his fashion sense. We all know why they hate Deer Feeder and we all know why they hate Musk, and it's the same people for the same reason.

it's private and he did it to appease the poll he made as well as advertisers were mad at him
When he took over his whole mission statement at the time was to hand it over to whoever, after he straightened it out a bit and then sit back. He also said he was prepared for it to never make money but that it was necessary to fix it because the public needs it present and freed of its bias and thought policing because it is THE public forum now. All "Elon got kicked out of leading X" and "Elon lost his ass on this deal lol" is low-IQ retardation from illiterates or frequently, from subhumans who were all about having it stay corrupt and biased and run by Federal agencies like it was before. People piss and moan 24/7 that rich billionaire assholes should use their billions for the betterment of society, like they (occasionally) were expected to in better times. This is exactly that. Of course a good deed must be punished.
There is also some icing on the cake in the form of lots of reddit trash buying into so-called green vehicles and thinking Daddy Elon was the one to help that happen, but then he spoke out about wanting the factories to reopen during the Chinese virus hysteria. That one tiny break from lockstep with the Message was all it took for redditards to replace their own hated fathers' face in their minds with Elon's.

Titanosaurus

Early Adopter
Please let Elon somehow retweet Pippa's post about wanting to have child to raise as the perfect streamer, will be so funny :smugpipi:

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
@Henri is about to get cucked in the funniest way possible.
Pippa would never, she's too pure and what Musk did to Shiina means she'd have extra reason to hate him for she cares for her coworkers far too much. Pippa is a good girl and you're a British.

lvl8

RedRage

That was the perfect example. Her whole thing about Venti lines up EXACTLY with what she was saying about people saying Elon is not a lolcow.

thhrang

Punished Autism Extraordinaire
Early Adopter
Ward Security
♥Realticule's Husbando♥
Brittany Venti and Joshua Moon are made for eachother.

Henrik Carter

Disco Contagium!

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Brittany Venti and Joshua Moon are made for eachother.

...for a hot second, I thought she was talking about Venti from Genshin Impact

for all I know, she could be-

WAIT WHAT HEXA MENTION

lvl8

Oh boy here we go.

DTrp

Pippa, hexa told us you told her you couldn't collab with her again...

Eat em and breed em

I need help
Hexa love?

Salado

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
"Clara...she's old." - Pipkin Pippa 2024

Top Bottom