"Remember chat: people get mad if you say futa. You need to say 'ladyboy from Thailand'"Amanogawa Shiina

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Superduper Samurai

Early Adopter
This causes me to consider that I still don't know if she's a runt or a runway model beanpole. Or a goblin or a Stacy for that matter. Somebody or other called her "tiny" during the Japan Saga.
I like to think its all 4 somehow and it just depends on if she is menhera or not

Salado

RedRage

if only there was some way for either party to COMMUNICATE with the other to clear up any potential misunderstandings

imagine what could be accomplished
Pippa does not do the whole comunication thing. Hexa tried at least but was also in the middle of a meltdown so I can cut her some slack.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
Bill Gates stole Gary Kildall's OS system and sold it to IBM. Steve Jobs stole from Xerox.
The difference between the two was that Jobs was always seen as a cutthroat businessman. And Xerox was stuck in the experimental phase. Jobs screwed people over for sure, but he always came off as someone who saw a genuine opportunity in things rather than Gates. Hence Jobs ended up reckless with big gains while Gates was able to place himself and Microsoft in comparatively safer positions.

If their skill levels and abilities were switched I wonder how the world would look today.

One thing is for certain though, Jobs would still smell like ass and Gates would still Bea pe-

Planetary Bombardment

It's the only way to be sure.
Pippa hates Hexa, Hexa hates Pippa, and they're both pregnant with Rezuul's baby.

Atlas

Still thinking it was a misunderstanding, and she's not actually banned.

MAYBE WE COULD ASK HER, ON THIS VERY FUCKING FORUM
@midori hey stop drinking for a second and come clear this up for us

DTrp

kingcaid

Salado

This causes me to consider that I still don't know if she's a runt or a runway model beanpole. Or a goblin or a Stacy for that matter. Somebody or other called her "tiny" during the Japan Saga.
Wait, Clara? The Thunder Bunny?

I was referring to Pippa.

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband

Sven

Going by all the various descriptions of Pippa I've heard I am at the point of she is a shortstack version of Slenderman with long hair

RedRage

Ed O'neill

God's Strongest Smartass
Dizzy's Husband
>I don't even think it was fishman...
43s:

Could be a manager, I wouldn't expect all delegation on collabs would fall to Sakana and the talents

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
The difference between the two was that Jobs was always seen as a cutthroat businessman. And Xerox was stuck in the experimental phase. Jobs screwed people over for sure, but he always came off as someone who saw a genuine opportunity in things rather than Gates. Hence Jobs ended up reckless with big gains while Gates was able to place himself and Microsoft in comparatively safer positions.

If their skill levels and abilities were switched I wonder how the world would look today.

One thing is for certain though, Jobs would still smell like ass and Gates would still Bea pe-
There's a bit more to it, Gary Kildall tried to sue due to Bill's theft and ultimately won the lawsuit because of how egregious the theft was, which made IBM offer both Kildall's OS alongside MSDOS, but because Gate's had first mover advantage his was heavily discounted in price and already deep rooted in the sales of IBM systems.

Jobs on the other hand was in a partnership with Xerox where they showed him a project they used in the office, and had tried to sell to the public but failed. This project was the mouse operated GUI system all personal computers operate on instead of the text based command prompt.

Basically, Gates stole a live and active product while Jobs stole one that was essentially abandoned by the company that made it after failing to sell it despite marketing attempts.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
New brainworm for Pippa being developed live.

RedRage

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Pippa would never, she's too pure and what Musk did to Shiina means she'd have extra reason to hate him for she cares for her coworkers far too much. Pippa is a good girl and you're a British.
There's a bit more to it, Gary Kildall tried to sue due to Bill's theft and ultimately won the lawsuit because of how egregious the theft was, which made IBM offer both Kildall's OS alongside MSDOS, but because Gate's had first mover advantage his was heavily discounted in price and already deep rooted in the sales of IBM systems.

Jobs on the other hand was in a partnership with Xerox where they showed him a project they used in the office, and had tried to sell to the public but failed. This project was the mouse operated GUI system all personal computers operate on instead of the text based command prompt.

Basically, Gates stole a live and active product while Jobs stole one that was essentially abandoned by the company that made it after failing to sell it despite marketing attempts.
These are 15 minutes apart. Why are you the way you are?

RedRage

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎

John Vtuber👁️

Sentient Eyeball, Primarch of Hag Pride Worldwide
Certified Manwhore
Pippa, your language reps...

Top Bottom