"The strong end up in the worker camp while the weak end up in the fishing pond"Ninomae Ina'nis

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
So next drunk karaoke what are the odds we can get her to do a cover of this
It's not possible to rip the instrumental from the generated tracks unfortunately, I hope they find a way to separate the stems at some point.

Lazybug

Punished bug girl lover
Some music studio exec has already placed a bounty on the severed head of whoever made this program haven't they

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Some music studio exec has already placed a bounty on the severed head of whoever made this program haven't they

You mean has started the buyout process.

RedRage

It's not possible to rip the instrumental from the generated tracks unfortunately, I hope they find a way to separate the stems at some point.
You could probably use an AI program for that too, I know there is one that does the opposite pretty damn well that I use for edits.

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Alright I like this site, good shit :Vesper-UNHINGED:

Hff201

Pippa Fan, Failed Normalfriend
Early Adopter
If they're smart they'd buy it out and patent fucking everything. Mainstream pop music is already built around the same small pool of hooks that are proven to resonate with listeners, using machine learning to automate the process wouldn't really change much at this point.

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Well if IRyS isn't gonna make any music herself at least the AI will. :yagoocry:

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer
Coping with the reality Pippa makes more money then you probably ever will
Yeah, to number post, according to Playboards statistics, she made about $436,782 in her channel history, and that's not including merch. To be conservative, I'd wager she's making at least a nurse's salary of this, though I wouldn't be surprised if she's making six figures.

DTrp

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)

I Wanna Die

Don't do drugs, blow all your money on vtubers
Yeah, to number post, according to Playboards statistics, she made about $436,782 in her channel history, and that's not including merch. To be conservative, I'd wager she's making at least a nurse's salary of this, though I wouldn't be surprised if she's making six figures.
Playboard doesn't count Memberships. There's also her streamelements, twitch, and sponsorships as well.

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter
Pippa should save this, send it to Jelly for workshopping, and release it as her next original song.

DTrp

that's where you're wrong, bucko - free and open source too
(I use this all the time to do Voice deepfakes)

ScarletCorrupt

Awawawawa (derogatory)
Is this the song Miku sings after yelling Yamanba?

Paladin

Resident Sad Girl Enjoyer

Eat em and breed em

I need help

The Peanut Gallery

His smile and optimism: Restored. 🕯️👁️
Early Adopter

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
Site may be impressive in some regards, but I've been having a nightmare time trying to get it to make Grunge. It kept giving me nu-metal or late-90s alternative rock.

Best I got was an instrumental that could almost be Soundgarden, but not quite. Disappointing.

I ain't paying money for more credits. I need a local version.

Sven

The giant flaming castle as album art is a bit on the nose

RedRage

that's where you're wrong, bucko - free and open source too
(I use this all the time to do Voice deepfakes)
There's a chance your the person that recommended that to me on pcg...

Top Bottom