"I thought you liked it raw!"IRyS

Pippakistan's Psych Ward

Fish bad

Resident Lateposter
1713168711752.png
tweet
Lia's in Japan. This gives more evidence towards Pippa being in Japan as well. Maybe she was expecting to go later, but ended up rushing to go to Japan around the same time as Lia (& maybe others ?). And is now rushing around trying to get a streaming setup (& place) put together.

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
View attachment 68104
Lia's in Japan. This gives more evidence towards Pippa being in Japan as well. Maybe she was expecting to go later, but ended up rushing to go to Japan around the same time as Lia (& maybe others ?). And is now rushing around trying to get a streaming setup (& place) put together.
They're in Japan (Lia, Pippa and Tenma), and my speculation is a work trip to get some vtuber concert stuff recorded for the third anniversary and do a Gen 1 anniversary meetup

Furious George

Low & Lazy
View attachment 68104
tweet
Rie has been in Japan for the last 2 weeks setting it up.

Security

irc.rizon.net #TheVirtualAsylum
RRAT!

They're using Cover's 3D facilities.

lvl8

DTrp

RRAT!

They're using Cover's 3D facilities.
how much would the facility cost that people would travel the world to use it?

Bronze

Wouldn't anything for gen 1 require Uruka as well? Has she mentioned anything about a travel or break?

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
how much would the facility cost that people would travel the world to use it?
They have part of Gen 1 in Japan, someone was going to have to travel. Might as well go to the country with the best equipment and tech.

famous artist pipkun

Mindflayer and Master Baiter
I'm guessing she is in a higher bracket than she anticipated, and has to use her house down payment savings to cover her taxes (if it even covers all of it).
Her solution is to blame streaming for her predicament, which is why she has not been streaming.
zax gave me the impression that pippa understood enough about taxes to pay the quarterly estimates.

xX_KenpachiNarutoSlayer420_Xx

I'm guessing she is in a higher bracket than she anticipated, and has to use her house down payment savings to cover her taxes (if it even covers all of it).
Her solution is to blame streaming for her predicament, which is why she has not been streaming.
that's bullshit but I believe it

RestlessRain

Early Adopter
1713190040648.png

Attachments

• 1713190012314.png
    1713190012314.png
    17.9 KB · Views: 3

Thomas Talus

Εκ λόγου άλλος εκβαίνει λόγος
Early Adopter
She's pippa. She's going to be in disguise.
So look for a white woman wearing a trench coat and fedora, breathing heavily while pacing back and forth outside a maid cafe?

Spergatory

Early Adopter
Wouldn't anything for gen 1 require Uruka as well? Has she mentioned anything about a travel or break?
Uruka goes to a regular university and is still in her semester I believe so it's possible she just declined or won't be able to go for a few more weeks.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
Holy shit guys! New title unlocked!

LET"S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO!

I bet Pippa will be excited about this.

kingcaid

Holy shit guys! New title unlocked!

LET"S FUCKING GOOOOOOOO!

I bet Pippa will be excited about this.
This is the saddest display of masculinity I've seen on this site and I read the banter thread.

Realticule

Prime Indigenous Pipkin Pippa Appreciator.
Early Adopter
I CAN STILL FIX HER
✡︎ God's Chosen Schizo ✡︎
This is the saddest display of masculinity I've seen on this site and I read the banter thread.
Don't be scared just because I'm the manliest of the Asylum patients.

Lee Crabb

Resident Liacon
At the start of this year, Lia stated that after her Japan trip that something she is incredibly excited for will happen sometime after her return this year. She didn't go into specifics, but did say that it was something she's dreamed about doing her whole life. Going by my knowledge of Lia lore, one of those things would be dancing in an idol concert.

If it wasn't for the fact that Uruka is probably still in the US, I would be almost certain that they are recording their own Phase Origins concert.

#1 Kirsche Impregnator

the retardedest
At the start of this year, Lia stated that after her Japan trip that something she is incredibly excited for will happen sometime after her return this year. She didn't go into specifics, but did say that it was something she's dreamed about doing her whole life. Going by my knowledge of Lia lore, one of those things would be dancing in an idol concert.
maybe her mom's adopting her a brother/boyfriend

RedRage

I don't think fishman would just drop the JP trip on her out of nowhere. He knows what Pippa is like, and I can't imagine "Hey, pack. You're going to japan tomorrow." would go very well, and going by her at least acting like she was gonna stream the first two days of last week I assume its something else.

Stunned But Dumb

I don't think fishman would just drop the JP trip on her out of nowhere. He knows what Pippa is like, and I can't imagine "Hey, pack. You're going to japan tomorrow." would go very well, and going by her at least acting like she was gonna stream the first two days of last week I assume its something else.
She also acted like she was going to stream some road trip stuff until she found out she couldn't. Pippa is the type who sets some big goals without really seeing if it's feasible. She probably planned some "surprise I'm in Japan" streams that aren't working out.

Top Bottom